The Diary Of a Fampy

part 3

"H He Luc!?!?!?! You said Luc had eyes like that! Didn't you? But you killed him!!" The boy now seamed crazed at the idea.
" So did I. But I was wrong. He indeed did not die and was right in front of me. Laughing in my face as I looked shocked at the sight of him. He told me "I have power over Bezell and you can do nothing about it. The boy, Ryuu i think, was no match for me. He died rather fast it wasn't much fun at all. You could have choosen better Naz I know ,it's not like you to choose the weak ones." He looked rough to say the least. His once smooth, pale skin now brown, and bumpy from the fire. The color made his eyes even more demanding and irrestable ;They just burn into your skull as they look into your soul. The thought of attacking came to me, then I lost it- At the sight of what he did to the faries- I lost all control. Using my magic I sent him flying into the nearest brick wall. Ripping him shred to shred I grabbed some matches. For the second time now I burned the bastard. This time though I made sure he was ashes when the flames died. I released the faries from the pain inflicting cage like things they were put in and destroyed them too.
" Luc has caused enough havac for a lifetime, now he may burn in hell for all i care. As the faries fixed their land, I decided I needed away. I went to the land i was at before and lived there for a long time. They kicked me out after they realized i didn't age, it freaked them out I was told. With nothing to do I went back to Bezell. This time i knew i was welcomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and not really good sorry