‹ Prequel: It Rains When I Cry

A Healing Touch

Telekenesis

As Matt held Willa close and carried her into Ana’s house Jimmy was cleaning out his garage saying something about needing to get away from all that was going on. And wanting to keep Leana safe. He was in the garage when Val appeared out of nowhere. She laughed as she watched him twirl a drumstick aimlessly. And not with any physical part of his body.

“You know you really need to tell Leana about that. Now I know how you do that on stage.” Val said.

“Shouldn’t you be haunting Matt?”

“No not really I’m free to go where I want unlike Cara. So how long have you been able to do that?”

“Since I was little.”

“Really?”

“Used to freak my parents out.”

“I bet. So can you only twirl a drumstick?”

“No watch.” and he moved the box he had finished going through back to the shelf that it had been on. Val clapped and it was somewhat eerie but didn’t phase the telekinetic man any. He was pulling a box down to where he was sitting mentally when the door to the house opened. Luckily he didn’t just let it fall.

“Jimmy…Gena called said we’re all…what the hell?”

“Hey Leana. That’s so all me, I’m helping Jimmy clean I was coming to visit you but he’s being lazy and doesn’t wanna move now.”

“That’s not you I know that’s not you…Jimmy…” and she sat down on the step and took a breath. “I mean I just thought I was seeing things before and now…”

“Leana…” Jimmy moved to her dropping the drumstick that he had been concentrating on as well as moving the box. She looked up at him and sighed.

“Any other weird things I should know about babe?”

“Uhm no?”

“So if I have to deal with freaky shit here I guess we can go over to Ana’s.”

“Your not leaving me?”

“Hell no, I love you too much.” Leana said and there was an awe how cute from Val as she disappeared.

“So where are we all going or what are we all doing?”

“Oh Uhm… Gena said we’re all going to Vegas tonight, to celebrate the final death or so we hope of Hale.”

“uhm okay, what about Willa?”

“She’s at Ana’s.”

“Okay… so when do we have to be there?” Jimmy asked looking at Leana lovingly.

“Uhm… a couple of hours…” She trailed off as his lips pressed against hers. She moved closer to him putting very little space between their bodies as she snaked her arms up around his neck while he picked her up and carried her inside.

Matt had gotten Willa calmed down and inside and they were all watching as Willa still sniffled and teared up every so often and stayed curled into Matt’s embrace. Jimmy and Leana knocked and just walked in and rolled their eyes as Val had decided to sit in the air beside Cara talking to Gena. Why that didn’t bother Leana she didn’t know. Matt looked up at Jimmy and noticed him concentrating on something. Val saw that everyone was now there and was the one to mention that it looked like Jimmy and Leana were late because they had decided on fucking before coming over. Jimmy had a smirk on his face and Leana was smiling and had a very amused look in her eyes.

“Where the hell have you two been we wanted to leave…oh never mind…” Gena said stopping when she saw the look on her friends face. Leana wrapped an arm around Jimmy who was looking at Kaila as she played. He got an idea.

“Hey Kaila, you want some candy?”

“She can’t have candy before dinner…” Ana said.

“Why not?” Jimmy asked and looked at Kaila grinning.

“OH MOMMY PLEASE?” Kaila asked.

“I…what the hell…?” Ana asked and Gena was like what the fuck. Jimmy grinned as the snickers bar he knew was in Gena’s purse soared out and a moment later was in Kaila’s hand. A moment after that Ana’s bible landed softly in her lap. Ana looked up and Johnny knew she was about to flip. No one thought it was Jimmy and no one saw Cara and Val laughing.

“Jimmy fucking stop before she freaks out.”

“Aww you’re no fun Leana.” Eyebrows were raised and Jimmy grinned.

“I’m telekinetic.”