Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

Who, Me?

High school (Ninth Grade)

I bit my lip in anxiety as I walked down the hall, checking my back and pulling my hood up every few minutes.

Shit, shit, shit...

I breathed in, I had to be careful right now, I was being looked for and if those two find me... William and Thomas would stare me down and complain, and threaten to tell Aunt Simone...And Tom with his big-fake-gangster-mouth will probably tell.

Oh crap, I'm sorry, you have no idea who I am and what I'm talking about do you? No, of course you don't. My name is Chelsea Schneider. And as of right now...I'm in a bit of trouble I guess you should say.

You see, for the past few weeks I've been being teased by the preps at our school here in Magdeburg, Germany. Me and Anna, my friend that was also being teased, decided to take matters into our own hands. Yes, we caused harm to the preps. And I openly admit it was a horrible, horrible idea. They had friends you see. Friends who were men and much larger then me and Anna. Now, I'm tall, but these guys could kick my stick-legged ass all over this place. Yes, I do believe they are the sort to hit females. I'm not sure of that, and to be honest, I don't want to be. Anna was hiding in her locker, which she was so short she was capable of doing, and I'm trying to get out of the school while avoiding my brothers and the two track-prep-boys.

All we did was put a laxative in her drink...how'd she even know it was us?! Yes, chemical warfare it was, and me and Anna had passed out laughing at lunch as the prep, Clarissa's, eyes grew two times there normal hugeness and sprinted to the bathroom. Immediately the rest of them centered on poor little Anna and me.

"Chelsea!" Came Bill's voice. I turned around, yep Bill's mad face. I sped up but I was to slow for long-legs. He caught up and grabbed my hood, pulling me into the girl's bathroom.

"Check to see if anyone's in any of them!" He hissed at me.

I actually feared my lovable brother when he was like this.

I checked the stalls, no one was in.

"All clear." I walked back over to him, and looked up to him with my blue eyes, trying to look apologetic. And Failing.

I was expecting the usual, "What were you thinking!?" But instead I was dragged into a stall and he shut the door. He jumped on top of the closed lid and gestured to me, I followed his example.

"Shh..." He put a finger up to his lips. I nodded.

"Where the hell did she go!"

He put his finger to his lips again, I nodded.

"I can't believe she out ran Fredrik, he's on the track team for goodness sakes!"

"Whores have to know how to run, Clarissa." The other laughed.

Bill tensed beside me, he didn't take kindly to me being insulted, and I to him.

"Do you think we'll find her?" The other, who I identified as Clarissa's friend Molly, asked.

Clarissa sighed, "Probably not, she's long gone."

I'm right behind you...but if you want to think that, I'm not arguing!

"What do we do?"

"Wait till tomorrow, Molly, we'll get her then."

Bill smirked, I was relieved at this a bit, it meant I was out of trouble. His smirk probably meant he had a plan.

He gave me a small smile and peaked over the stall, the two blonde bobbing heads were leaving.

Bill whispered, "What did you do this time, Chelsea?" He didn't seem mad.

"Me and Anna...put a laxative in Clarissa's sprite." I looked down, afraid of the scolding that was coming.

I heard a noise...Muffled laughter. Laughter! Bill was laughing!

I looked up confused and he smiled, "Oh man, I wish me and Tom would have thought of that!"

I smiled softly, "Gonna tell Simone?"

"Nope. Tom's gonna think this is hilarious!"

"What happened to, 'Chelsea, don't mess with them, just ignore it.'?" I asked with a questionable look plastered on my pale face.

Bill brushed a piece of my brown hair behind my ear, "I didn't think you'd have the guts to do something like it, so just making you look big by ignoring it was good enough." his eyes flickered to mine and he smiled. I felt a blush.

BEFORE YOU THINK ANYTHING WEIRD

I am not actually related to Bill and Tom. My mom was his mom's best friend and we go to the same school. I am not actually related to either of them, but I've known them for so long it feels like I am.

Except...with Bill sometimes things were different.

"Proved you wrong...ass." I smiled and jumped down.

"You're not going to think I'm the ass when Tom finds us, he still thinks we're supposed to be mad."

I chuckled at his choice of words, "Whatever, I'm tired..."

Then a thought hit me, "ANNA!"

Bill's eyes grew, "Is she in her locker?"

Well, that is Anna's normal spot...pitiful

"Yes, and I have the damn key to it, I forgot to give it back to her after this morning...I had to borrow a book and- damn let's go!"

Me and Billy-boy rushed down the halls, and finally made it to locker 484, "And you decide to come help me out..." I heard a muffled German voice. I sighed and unlocked it, handing the key back to my pixie-bodied friend, "I'm sooo sorry, Anna-bear!"

She smiled to me with a quick shrug, "You came back, so I'll forgive you." I hugged her.

"Chelsea!" Came a roar.

I turned and glanced to Bill quickly, he motioned for Tom to slow his role.

"No harm done, bro."

"What?" Tom asked confused glancing at each of us.

"Chelsea has guts after all." Bill elbowed my side.

I chuckled, "We put a laxatives in Clarissa's drink."

Tom stayed composed for a moment, then roared with laughter, "I wish I was a freshmen again! Oh man, I would so want to see that!"

"But now we have one problem," Bill said, bringing us back to Earth for the time being, "she's still pissed."

"Oh yeah." I sighed.

"No problem, her and Anna will eat with us at lunch." The freshmen usually ate in the cafeteria, while the Sophomores and others would go out to eat at some restaraunt.

"Are we allowed to do that? Freshman can't drive their first year here." Anna questioned.

Tom turned this over in his head, "Do they do role call at lunch, Anni?"

"No." She sighed.

"Then you'll be a big girl and sneak out, or you'll be stupid and get beat up." Tom smirked.

I smiled, I had no problem with this idea, and I was pretty sure Simone wouldn't care to much if she found out I went to eat with Tommi and Bill.

"I'm in." I smiled.

"I'll go." Anna said, not sounding as happy.

"It'll be fine Anna, you'll stick with me." Tom smirked confidently and put an arm round her shoulder.

"Wow...I feel so much better." Sarcasm was literally dripping from her words.

Me and Bill laughed at Tom's hurt face. We all knew about this little episode. Anna was basically the only girl that refused to fall at Tom's feet. And that just fueled the fire to the fact that he wanted her.

~*~*~

I was in my pajama's with a big bowl of popcorn and sitting on a guest bed in Simone’s house. Jeux d' enfants was on a French channel they got and I was taking advantage of it. I smiled as I heard little Julien's voice speak, "But there's one game you must Never play. And I mean Never! Not even if your best friend wants you to." I adored this movie. And just so you know...I was stay the night here, mom had a business trip.

A soft knock sounded on the door, "Come in!" I didn't take my eyes off the TV, the beginning to this movie was to perfect.

"Jeux d' enfants?" Bill asked with a laugh, "You probably have it memorized."

I turned to him with a shy smile, "I like it is all."

Bill rolled his eyes and got on the bed beside me, "So what's up?"

"Oh the usual...you know, the sky, the ceiling?" I sighed.

He pushed me playfully and stole some of my popcorn, "You know what I mean, I hate that!"

"Hands off my corn, dude!" I yelled and attempted to push him off the bed. It failed.

Bill yawned and eased back, laying his head on a green pillow, "Where do you want to go eat lunch tomorrow?"

"Taco Bell." I said, not even having to think about it.

"Spicy?" He asked, "I thought you hated spicy stuff?"

I smirked, "I said that to get out of eating whatever the hell it was Tom cooked last week, tell him and I'll kill you."

Bill's nose wrinkled at the memory, "I thought I was gonna puke!"

"I like those little cinnomen things...what are they called?"

"At Taco Bell? I have no idea, Chelsea."

I sighed as I sat back, "Anna called me a while ago, can you tell Tom to stop blowing up her phone?"

"Can't she just turn it off?"

"Bill, none of us have cell phones, she has a house phone just like us."

"But...doesn't Anna's family have a load of money?"

"Doesn't mean she gets a cell phone." I smiled, "Now hush, I like this part."

He rolled his eyes, "He pulls the lever, bus takes off, dude yells, dad yells, Sophie get's slapped. You've seen it a thousand and ten time, Chelsea!"

I threw a piece of popcorn in my mouth, "Doesn't mean I don't like it."

Bill rolled his eyes.

I sighed, turning off the movie after a while, "I can't watch it with you doing all this complaining, Bill what do you want?!" He smiled.

"I want you to come say hello to Georg and Gustav, so we can get to practicing."

"You had practice today? WHY AREN'T YOU DOWN THERE!"

"Becasuse it's fun annoying you, now come-on." He pulled me out of the bed and dragged me by my hand.

When we entered the room Gustav and Georg were both talking and Tom was tuning his guitar, "Hey Bill, what's up Chelsea?"

"Nothing much." I yawned, "Just I'm tired, and was trying to watch a movie..."

Gustav and Georg turned and looked to me, "So this is Chelsea?" He smirked and I saw a blush rise to Bill's cheeks as he took his microphone.

"Yes, Georg, Durch Den Monsun, now." I saw anger flash, and a hint of embarressment. Why I couldn't tell you, but it was a bit unsettling.

I'd hurt this particular song so much, I had it memorized. I hummed a long as Bill practiced his stage walk and what not. I yawned after a while and stood up.

I waved to them as Bill sung, I saw a sinking in his eyes, and he stopped, "Wait a minute! Chelsea, I want you to hear another song! Okay? One more?"

I couldn't resist his smile, I'd grown up with it, but it still hit me and would catch me off guard everytime.

I nodded and sat back down. I saw a smile flash across Bill's face, and a smirk on Tom's.

The guitar beat began and Gustav started out slow,

"zum ersten mal alleine in unserem versteck
ich seh noch unsere namen an der wand
und wisch' sie wieder weg ich wollt' dir alles anvertrauen warum bist du abgehauen
komm zurück
nimm mich mit
komm und rette mich
ich verbenne innerlich
komm und retter mich
ich schaff́s nicht ohne dich
komm und rette mich rette mich rette mich unsere träume waren gelogen und keine träne echt sag dass das nicht war ist sag es mir jetzt
vielleicht hörst du irgendwo
mein s.o.s im radio

hörst du mich horst du mich nich́
komm und rette mich
ich verbenne innerlich komm und rette mich
ich schaff́s nicht ohne dich
komm und rette mich
rette mich
dich und mich
dich und mich
dich und mich
ich seh́noch unsere namen und wisch́sie wieder weg
unsere träume waŕn gelogen und keine träne echt
hörst du mich hörst du mich nich
komm und rette mich
rette mich
komm und rette mich ich verbenne innerlich komm und rette mich
ich schaff́s nicht ohne dich
komm und rette mich
rette mich ..."

Bill jumped from the upraised place in our basement where they played, "Well, good huh?"

Why'd he write that? Why'd he want me to hear it? It's nothing Chelsea...pull yourself together! I mentally slapped myself.

"It's beautiful, Bill." I said slowly, my own fourteen year old heart beating way to fast. His face lit up,

"Good!" I smiled slightly.

"Goodnight Bill." I smiled.

He nodded and gave me a hug, "Good night, Chelsea." I could have sworn he held me closer then he ever had before. I turned, my face breaking out in a sweat and left. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door and slid down to the floor.

What

Was

Happening

To

Me...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew I was stupid, but I didn't seem to care this morning. I put more effort into my look then I had in a while. Using a bit more eyeliner and mascara then I usually deemed necessary. I wanted to look pretty today. And that was something very new.

I dressed in a pair of faded jeans, a black cami and my old navy hoodie. I pulled on my spiked belt and converse then brushed my hair down to its straight form, falling to my middle back.

"komm und rette mich
ich verbenne innerlich
komm und retter mich ich schaff́s nicht ohne dich
komm und rette mich
rette mich
rette mich..."

I shivered a bit, it seemed like a phantom's lullaby now. That song was just so...well beautiful isn't the word, It's more then that you see. I sighed and looked at myself. I was just Chelsea...I was a brown haired-pale skinned-blue eyed girl. I looked to myself and nearly groaned, I wasn't his type and this was pointless.

I was thin, with slight curves, my chest wasn't that big, I was tall, I was...I was just to plain.

I frowned slightly, a knock came on my door, I stumbled backwards and tripped over my sport's bag.

"Ten minutes!" Tom yelled at my door, then walked off humming some song.

I blew a piece of hair out from in front of my eyes and rolled them before standing. I walked out of my door and was greeted by Tom and Bill at the door, "Hey, Chelsea." Bill smiled, "Ready?"

"Yep."

We walked out the door and stood at the bus stop, the bus came and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it is sooo longs lolz love you alll leave comments cause comments are crack and i need coments or i shall explode! plus if anyone wants to co-author with me id love it much title is from the Barney song who stole the cookie from the cookie jar cause its an awesome song!