Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

flashbacks...

Over the next few months, the band toured, went to another awards show, and then finally we boarded the plane and headed home to Berlin. All of my stuff had been packed, and was being shipped to their condo in Berlin. Same with Anna.
So all four of us would be living together, if that’s not perfect, I’d like someone to tell me what is. Because this was as close to perfect as I believed I could get.
I was with the man I loved, my best friends, and music was everywhere. This was perfect. I mean honestly how good could things get, I didn’t see them ever getting bad. Or ever being...close to what I went though a while back with my mom.
Until one day something went horrible wrong....
Me and Anna had just come back from shopping. Tom was gone out with Georg for the after noon and Bill was supposed to be home.
"Weird..." I chuckled.
Anna looked around, "He’s not here." She said shrugging when she came back into the living room.
A few hours later it was starting to get dark, and I was getting nervous. Tom came in suddenly with Georg and Gustav in tow. Tom saw the worried expression Anna wore, and me gazing out the window, down to the main doors of the building. I had a lump in my throat, what if a fan got hold of him? What if he was shot...
Anna walked over to Tom, "Bill was supposed to be home three hours ago..."
Tom nodded slowly walking over to me, "I’m sure it’s nothing, Chelly." Tom walked over, placing a hand on my shoulder.
I looked up to him with a slight smile, "You’re right."
Georg laughed, "Probably just found a good shoe sale or something, you know how Bill gets, Chelly." That brought a genuine smile to my face, and some of the color came back, "Yeah, you’re right."
One hour...
Two hour...
It was now ten P.M....
I sat in a chair, trying to keep me eyes open, Tom and Georg had left to look for him, and Anna had stayed behind to talk to me, "Chelly..." She smiled to me, "How’s the relationship going?" Anna had a method, she believed if she kept me talking about him, I wouldn’t worry. It was kinda-sorta working.
"Well...I-" a blush came to my cheeks.
She laughed, "You did it?" She asked me laughing a bit, "How was it?"
"Oh Anna!"
I chuckled, We’d had this same talk...all though last time it was just a kiss and not...well... sex. I sighed, "Anna, please?"
She rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine. I’m not...anymore either. We’re adults why is it still so weird to talk about...sex?" She asked, shaking a bit.
I laughed, "I don’t know, Anna-Bear. Maybe we’re just weird like that."
She laughed, "Guess so."
We kept talking for another two hours. Then...
I was fucking pacing, worry stricken my face, I couldn’t talk anymore, I felt my heart beat in my ears, "Anna, I’m gonna throw up."
"Chelsea, just calm down, Tom will find him."
Tom walked in as soon as the words left her mouth. He threw his hands up in the air, Georg and Gustav were behind him, "I don’t know where he is!" Tom yelled, he brushed a hand over his face, "I’m gonna fucking kill him..."
Tom looked up to me, tears were falling, he walked over and wrapped me in a bear hug, "Calm down, sis, he’s okay, just off being stupid. He was way past due..." Tom patted my back, and then kissed my cheek, "He’s okay, I promise."
Anna came over and hugged me, "It’s going to be okay, I promise, Chelsea."
That’s when it happened, the room spun around me. I let a hand go to my mouth, and I ran for the bathroom. I threw up everything I’d eaten today. I shivered and wiped my mouth before I stood, "Bill..." I moaned. Anna walked in with a wet rag. She wiped my mouth and smiled to me, "Come on to bed, get some rest."
I couldn’t lay in that cold bed...alone.
I stood up, a little wobbly, I was scared to death. Something was way wrong. Bill wouldn’t do this to me, no call or anything.
Call...
God, I was stupid!
I grabbed my sell and dialed speed dial two.
Three rings...then voice mail.
"Bill where the hell are you? I’m scared...come home please? I love you, it’s Chelly...I love you..." I said again and hung up. I gulped again feeling the bile come up, I fought it back.
"I’m going to stay up, you guys can go to bed."
Eventually they gave in, and everyone went to bed, and Gustav and Georg left.
I stayed up all night, the dark circles were visible under my eyes.
I waited for him, I called his phone fifty million billion trillion times. Nothing...
I was crying silently when finally the door creaked open.
I don’t know how to explain exactly what happened next.
She had black hair, and heavy make up. That’s all I saw of her. She was wrapped around Bill, his lips pressed to her, his hands going slowly up her shirt.
I felt my heart breaking...not broken...I felt it as each individual piece fell to the ground and shattered into more pieces. I felt a sob come to my mouth.
Nothing came out. I drove my nails into my arm until I could feel fresh blood prickling from my sweaty skin. I starred simply as he pressed himself against her, I heard her high pitched giggle. For the first time in my life...I was weak. I couldn’t throw something...I couldn’t do anything but stare.
It was like a was a ghost, had he done...this before...was he with other women, after every show, was that really him? What if it wasn’t. Was that Bill? Was that my Liebe...?
Finally the word fell from my lips, "Bill..."
He stopped, his eyes widened a bit in the darkness of the room, he saw me standing by the lamp, eyes narrowed a bit as tears fell from my blue eyes, my mouth trembling.
"Oh no...Chelsea..." He breathed.
I felt anger swelling inside me, hate, misery, loneliness, no love...
Bill watched me as I slowly crumbled.
"Chelly!" He yelled at me, tears starting to come to his eyes now.
I ran out the door, pushing him and the bitch out of my way, I fell to the floor as I stumbled blindly out of the room, trying as hard as I could to make my way away from this...Just anything to get away from him. Anything!
I ran down the stairs, my fear of elevators the only thing keeping me away from the steel compounds of them. I ran down each floor, then out the door, into the cold rain that was now pouring outside.
I ran as far and as fast as I could, I came to the large marble steps of the library. I ran up them and sat down on the steps, sitting there...crying there. Finally I opened my mouth and just screamed at the world. My face fell to my arms.
My phone was ringing like crazy. Bill’s number, Tom’s number, Anna’s number.... I answered none of them. There was only one thing I needed right now. I needed...I needed...Damn it, I needed my mom.
I dialed the number fast and waited till a sleepy voice answered the phone, "Chelsea...do you know what time it is? Where are you, I hear rain?"
"I’m at the Berlin Library...please come get me."
My mom heard the pain in my hoarse voice, "I’m on my way."
It was a good two hour drive from Magdeburg to Berlin...but my mom came and got me anyway.
She showed up as soon as the sun was starting to come up. She got out and ran onto the steps where I was now standing. I hugged her close as tears fell from my eyes. She didn’t ask what was wrong...she was my mom, she didn’t need to know yet. She knew I was hurt, and like a good mother, she was there.
She wrapped a blanket around me and led me to her car. I settled into the front seat and fell asleep as we rode home.
I woke up in my now dry clothes on my old bed in my mother’s house. I turned with a smile and opened my eyes...he wasn’t there...I groaned as the memories flooded back into existence. Bill had cheated on me, plain and simple...but it hurt...more then anything.
I thought about who could have carried me inside, my mom’s boyfriend Jack most likely. She met him three years ago, they’d probably marry soon. I buried my face in the pillow and cried some more.
He’d cheated on me...The guy that told me he loved me, and wanted nothing but me...The guy I’d had sex with for the first time, my first kiss...everything...he’d cheated on me. I sniffed and picked up my phone, I needed to at least listen to Anna’s messages...
You have fifteen voice messages.
Dang. I breathed.
Would you believe ten of those were from Bill?
Chelsea I’m sorry! Ich liebe dich, remember? I love you, liebe, I’m sooo sorry, forgive me please, I can’t live without you!
I held my breath, no, I was strong this time.
Chelsea, Bill told us everything, I beat that bitch up, guess what? It’s probably gonna be on the news...some people may have saw...and I may have a court date.
Anna! Oh my God.
Then Tom.
I’m gonna fucking rip his head off, NO SHUT UP BILL! Chelsea I’m so sorry, we’re worried, come home so you can watch me kill my twin, NO THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU- it cut off...
Anna...
Okay, no court date, dodged a bullet...but, Chelly, come home, I’m scared.
Then...there was another from Tom, but I guess he butt dialed me because it was nothing but him yelling at Bill.
I dialed Anna’s number, "Chelly, thank God, are you okay, where are you?"
"I’m in Magdeburg...with my mom, don’t worry." Anna exhaled.
"Did you beat her good?"
"She left with a nose..." Anna sighed.
I smiled slightly, My little feisty fairy
"Where is he?"
"Dying. Tom, Georg, and Gustav roughed him up a bit...Not to much, and he’s worried sick about you."
"Am I supposed to feel bad?" I asked sarcastically.
"Hell no." She chuckled, "He deserves every bit of it."
"Don’t tell him where I am...?"
"My lips are sealed, Chelly."
I sniffed, "Thank you Anna Bear..."
"Do you need me to come to Magdeburg?"
"Please..." I mumbled.
"I’ll be their soon. Tom!"
I heard a mumbled ‘what’ as a door slammed, Anna winced.
"It’s Chelly." She whispered.
Tom exhaled, "Is she okay?" He sounded tired
"She’s with her mother...I’m gonna go stay with her for a while."
"Okay, that’s fine, call me when you get there?"
"Promise." I heard her moving around, "I’m on my way, Chelly."
"Thank you Anna...I love you..."
"Love you too, baby."
~*~*~
Anna hung up the phone and looked at Tom, tears in her eyes, "She’s falling to pieces, this is worse then the first time he left."
Tom sighed, "I’ll take care of Bill...you just get her better."
Anna kissed him passionately before smiling, "I’ll do that."
She jumped into his escalade and drove away.
~*~*~
I slipped to the floor of the shower and stared up at the water falling down on me. I felt the warm tears washed away as well as dirt and grime from the night before.
I stood up, bathed, and changed into blue jeans and a T-shirt over my underwear, thank God some of my clothes were here...
Then I walked into the living room where my mother was. She sat up and looked directly at me. I sat across from her, waited a minute, then spilled my guts.
"He said he loved me..." I sobbed between words.
My mom was beside me, patting my back, "I know, dearie, I know. He may have been drunk..."
"That doesn’t mean anything!" I sobbed.
"It isn’t an excuse, no, you’re right."
Soon Anna arrived, she wrapped me into a hug as soon as she saw me, "Oh Chelly..." I felt more tears gliding their way down my cheeks, "He said he loved me!"
"He does love you! He’s just being stupid." She whispered to me.
"I can’t believe he hurt me...The one person in this world I trusted with my heart and soul..." I shook my head, "He’s dead to me, Anna."
Anna’s eyes widened a bit, "Chelly..."
"No! Anna...he hurt me."
"I know," She sighed, "but maybe there’s more to this."
~*~*~
It had been a month...and still nothing from Bill.
I was slowly getting better, Anna had left to go back to Tom...And my classes started up again.
I was in the middle of filling up my coffee cup one morning, when suddenly my phone rang, I answered it happily, seeing the number, "Tommi!"
He laughed, "Hey Chelly, how’s it going?"
"I’m getting my degree in two more weeks if I pass all these damn exams." I breathed, "You?"
"Smarty..."
"Shut up, Tom." I rolled my eyes.
"I’m doing good...of course..."
Here it comes...
"Bill’s not doing so good."
"I care?"
"Chelly...I’m not saying forgive the guy, but talk to him? He’s going to go crazy!"
"Good let him." I hung up. I’d hear hell for that later...I had a class to go to though...
My classes went by slow like always then they ended, I jumped back in my car and drove home, waiting for some word from one of my friends...or him.
Finally...he called.
"Chelly?" He asked.
"Bill..."
"Don’t hang up." He said fastly, "Liebe, come back to me?"
"Bill...do you have any idea what you did to me!"
"I’m sorry! I’m sorry!"
I felt tears welling in my eyes, I was still in my car, stuck in traffic when he called, not a good time to piss me off.
"You told me you loved me." I hissed at him, "And your out fucking around with other people!"
"I was drunk." He whispered.
"And that changes what, exactly? I was sitting up all night, worried some rabid fan had snatched you off the street! Bill, I threw up I was so scared, what’s wrong with you!"
"Everything! I was stupid, liebe, mein engel!"
I chuckled darkly, "Don’t even try that on me you bastard, you’re dead to me." I heard him recoil right before I hung up the phone.
I starred at my windshield, tears began rolling, "What did I do!?" I yelled. I switched on the radio, "What happened to Chelsea Schneider, I haven’t seen her with them at all later, Anna Morrisson is still there..."
I switched the station, "Did they break up? What happened to Chelsea?"
"SHE’S PISSED OFF, STUCK IN TRAFFIC, LISTENING TO YOU ASSHOLES!" I yelled at the radio, changing it again.
"Komm und rette mich!" Screamed Bill on the radio, that was to much...
I placed my head on the steering wheel, this was ridiculous, why did I love him so much...why..." I hated all of this...simply ridiculous...
Why, God, why?
Bill jumped from the upraised place in our basement where they played, "Well, good huh?"
Why'd he write that? Why'd he want me to hear it? It's nothing Chelsea...pull yourself together! I mentally slapped myself.
"It's beautiful, Bill." I said slowly, my own fourteen year old heart beating way to fast. His face lit up,
"Good!" I smiled slightly.
"Goodnight Bill." I smiled.
He nodded and gave me a hug, "Good night, Chelsea." I could have sworn he held me closer then he ever had before. I turned, my face breaking out in a sweat and left. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door and slid down to the floor.
What
Was
Happening
To
Me...?
I chuckled, great memories, nice. I felt tears falling again.
I was expecting the usual, "What were you thinking!?" But instead I was dragged into a stall and he shut the door. He jumped on top of the closed lid and gestured to me, I followed his example.
"Shh..." He put a finger up to his lips. I nodded.
"Where the hell did she go!"
He put his finger to his lips again, I nodded.
"I can't believe she out ran Fredrik, he's on the track team for goodness sakes!"
"Whores have to know how to run, Clarissa." The other laughed.
Bill tensed beside me, he didn't take kindly to me being insulted, and I to him.
"Do you think we'll find her?" The other, who I identified as Clarissa's friend Molly, asked.
Clarissa sighed, "Probably not, she's long gone."
I'm right behind you...but if you want to think that, I'm not arguing!
"What do we do?"
"Wait till tomorrow, Molly, we'll get her then."
Bill smirked, I was relieved at this a bit, it meant I was out of trouble. His smirk probably meant he had a plan.
He gave me a small smile and peaked over the stall, the two blonde bobbing heads were leaving.
Bill whispered, "What did you do this time, Chelsea?" He didn't seem mad.
"Me and Anna...put a laxative in Clarissa's sprite." I looked down, afraid of the scolding that was coming.
I heard a noise...Muffled laughter. Laughter! Bill was laughing!
I looked up confused and he smiled, "Oh man, I wish me and Tom would have thought of that!"
I smiled softly, "Gonna tell Simone?"
"Nope. Tom's gonna think this is hilarious!"
"What happened to, 'Chelsea, don't mess with them, just ignore it.'?" I asked with a questionable look plastered on my pale face.
Bill brushed a piece of my brown hair behind my ear, "I didn't think you'd have the guts to do something like it, so just making you look big by ignoring it was good enough." his eyes flickered to mine and he smiled. I felt a blush.
Oh God, what did I do to deserve this?
"You’re going to get fat." Bill smiled as he starred at the food in front of me.
"I am not!" I laughed putting my fork down, "Take it back!"
"You are." He smiled.
"Bill, leave the little pig alone." Tom chuckled.
"Tom!"
"Well..." Anna smiled, "You do eat a lot."
"Guys!"
Bill smirked and leaned back, "I’m done, I say we go somewhere before we head back..."
"Go somewhere? Bill I’m not skipping." Anna recoiled at the thought immediately
"Scared...?" Tom asked, leaning across the table
"Peer pressure doesn’t work when it comes from a person who’s I.Q. is lower then dog shit." She smiled and took a sip of her drank.
"Ouch..." Tom leaned back and winced, Bill chuckled and punched his arm.
I laughed, yeah, those where the days...
"Hey look, it’s the K-Freaks and friends." Fredrick chuckled, "Where did you learn to run like that, Chelsea? Cops catch you making some money on the street?"And they all laughed.
I felt my nails driving into Tom’s arm, who I was latched onto.
Now...Tom is usually a calm, cool, collected type of guy. But sometimes, when you mess with family, things change.
"Alright look jerk, maybe she was scared. When a guy comes at a girl like you did to them, either they run, or I believe they’re pretty damn stupid!" I nearly gasped at the murderous look in Tom’s eyes.
"You wanna go, Kaulitz?" Fredrick asked, backing away from the wall.
"Yeah, you know, I think I do." And we all walked away.
"Go, Tom." I chuckled when we were out of hearing distance.
He smiled, "I’m not gonna fight some idiot like that, but I’m not gonna let him talk to you...or anyone for that matter like that."
Bill smiled, "He beat me to it, only difference is Tommi knows how to walk away."
"Then you need to learn." I smiled to him.
They’d defended me like a little sister...I didn’t know what to do...I was still in love with Bill, but honestly, could I ever trust him again. I mean, when he has a late night, how would I sleep knowing he may be with some girl? I laid my head on my steering wheel...it was fucking obvious I wasn’t going anywhere for a long time...
♠ ♠ ♠
again, 3 comments before i up date, but guess what guys, i have have 2 freaking stars!!!!!!!!!! im very excited thank you all!