Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

Bill's Day

Bill’s Day

"B-B-BEEP----BEEEEEEP----B-B-B--B-BEEEE-PPPP"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bill yelled throwing the alarm clock across the room, it smashed against the wall and he covered his head with a fluffy, blue pillow. It was Chelsea’s pillow. It still smelt faintly of that damn coconut shampoo. Bill inhaled the scent, then sighed. She was gone, and he’d never get her back. Day by day he’d went by a simple schedule.

Wake up

Eat

Call Chelsea

Call Chelsea

Call Chelsea

Probably cry

Simple, huh? Bill picked up his cell phone, and dialed her number.

She probably wouldn’t answer...but he had to try.

He got surprised today and she picked up her phone, an angel speaking. He could tell she had just woken up, Chelsea wasn’t a morning person when she had to go somewhere, but when she had a day of nothing ahead of her, she was always so calm...

"Hallo...?" She whispered softly into the phone.

"Liebe?" Bill smiled a bit to himself, sitting up, "How are you?"

"I’m fine..." She yawned, "How are you?"

"I’m okay, I wish you were here with me."

"Bill..." She whined, "I told you already..."

He bit his bottom lip, "I’ve told you I’m sorry."

He could have sworn he heard her sob quietly, "Sometimes sorry doesn’t mean shit." And she hung up.

He didn’t know what he should be more upset over, the fact he’d ruined her morning, or that she still hadn’t forgiven him.

He sighed, swinging his feet over the bed, time for another day in hell. He showered, dressed, and walked into the living room, Anna and Tom were sitting on the couch, watching the news and chuckling about something. Bill’s heart ached as he saw Tom’s arm go round her waist and she laid her head on his shoulder. He turned away quickly, Gustav was reading the news paper and eating a piece of toast, and Georg was passed out in a chair, drooling. Anna and Tom looked to Bill. A slight smile came to Tom’s face, "Morning." Bill nodded, not bothering to look at Anna, he knew what her face was saying all to well: FUCK YOU BITCH!

He walked into the kitchen and ate some cold cereal, not really putting much effort into his health. Bill put the dish in the sink for later, and dialed Chelsea’s number again. She didn’t answer this time. He sighed, she hated him.

Back to Chelsea

I laid in bed, tears falling down in beads. My phone started ringing again, I knew by the song I’d set for it...exactly who it was. I ignored the sound of Lukas Hilbert’s cover of ‘Ich Liebe Dich’ and rolled over, trying to drain out the noise with a pillow.

"Chelsea?" I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I’d moved back into my apartment. I may be pathetic right now, but I didn’t want to burden my mother with that fact.

I ignored the knock, this was a Chelsea’s Depressed Day, not a Chelsea Get Up And Answer The Door Day.

"I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!"

I sat up, hair and make up messed up. I hadn’t washed it off, eyeliner was running down in long streaks from the tears I’d cried the first time he’d called. I was still in a good mood from two days ago...then he called. Messed everything up.

I had no excuse for sleeping this late, for not answering Adam and Scar’s phone calls, but...I was hurting. I stood up, in a black spaghetti strap shirt, and a pair of purple and black plaid pants, my feet bare. I was truly a mess.

"Hallo?" I opened the door.

Adam was dressed cleanly. In a white T-shirt, black jeans, and black jacket. He had his hair a bit spiky in the back, it was it’s usually jet black color, with his bangs cut to hang over his left eye just a bit. He had his nails black, as I noticed them when he raised a hand up to place it on my cheek, "What happened?"

~*~*~

I had let Adam inside, and I sat on the couch, with his arms around me as I cried. He whispered comforting things to me, and held me tight. The gesture shook me, Bill had held me like this. Except...Bill was in love with me, and I him. Adam was just a friend. I could find no comfort in these arms, and that scared me. Was Bill the only man I could ever love, even after he’d broken my heart?

I cried more at this thought, the whole time Adam held me tight, "It’s going to be okay...alright?" He’d whisper to me.

I finally stopped crying and looked up to him, he smiled, wiping away my tears with a thumb, just like Bill had done so many times before, "Who are you thinking about?"

I smiled softly, "Bill."

Adam nodded, "Chelly...you still love him."

"But...he...the girl."

Adam placed a finger over my lips, silencing me, "He messed up, bad." Adam rolled his eyes, "If I had a girl like you in my life, I wouldn’t screw it up. I know when I have something good." Adam smiled softly, "I wish I could find her, you know?"

I placed a hand over his, "You will...You didn’t tell me."

He raised a brow, "Tell you what?"

"How’s your art career going?" I slight grin spread across my pained face.

"You remembered." He chuckled.

~*~*~

I dressed in a pair of jeans and a violet V-neck shirt. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and did my make up lightly. I pulled on my tennis shoes, and walked out of my apartment, after grabbing my purse.

I was going to go eat lunch with Adam, then we were going to the house he shared with Cole and Alexis, I wanted to see his paintings. Yes, Adam was an artist. And a really good one at that. He did a lot of work with water colors and pastels, every now and again with clay.

I smiled to him as I got into the black jeep and he smiled back, "You ready?"

"Yep." I smiled to him.

~*~*~

Adam stepped into his house, flipping a switch, "Hallo?!" He called.

No one answered, "No one’s home I guess." He smiled, grabbing my hand, "Come on, Chelly."

I followed him across the livingroom, down a hall, then down the stairs into the basement.

Adam flipped a switch and it revealed a white room with pain of different colors and hues sprayed on the walls and the wooden floor as well. Clay sat on shelves, and figures Adam had sculpted. Paintings hung on the walls, and some stood stacked against the back wall of the room, a canvas sat against on one of the wooden art stands with a light white sheet over it in the middle of the strange little room. He led me to it. This room was so...Adam-ish. All the paintings dealing with a heartbreak or some form of musical inspiration, all the colors contrasting between dark and light.

He stopped in front of the painting and smiled to me, "Ready, madam?"

I rolled my eyes, "Show me the painting, Adam." I smiled.

He breathed in deep, and dramatically flipped the sheet off of the painting, it hit the floor ever so softly. I gasped.

The base of the painting was totally black, with two pale hands reaching toward a broken heart, that looked like a completed puzzle. In the center of the heart was a HUGE piece missing, in that spot it was black, the heart was a deep crimson by the way. The hand to the right held the piece, the other hand., a more feminine hand, had a needle. I noticed each puzzle/heart piece looked like it had been sewn into place.

"Adam?" I asked, astonished, " it’s beautiful."

Adam nodded, " It’s you’re heart." Adam pointed to the male’s hand, "This is Bill. He has the missing piece." He grinned to me, "And only you have the power to put this piece back in place, even though he has it...you give him the choice of returning it, the needle represents your power, him handing the piece over shows he commits." He smiled.

"Dude, that’s deep." I smiled, "I love this painting."

Adam smiled, "It’s my best work."

I looked at it again, "So your saying?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance." He shrugged.

"Will you go to Berlin with me...just incase."

"I’m free." He smiled, "Need help packing anything."

"No...I need to see Bill...Now, I’ve waited months, I will not wait another hour." Adam picked his jacket up from the other side of the room, and smiled, "Let’s go."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok you know the drill! 3 comments= update! and thanks to BabyGirlRockStar
for telling me i put this on my other story, let the bass boom, and thanks to her i got that changed! you rock!
love
-jade