Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

One of Us Knows so

I smiled a bit waking up, rolling over and removing my arm from Bill’s bare chest. He grumbled something incoherent. I chuckled and pulled a sheet over myself. I picked up a clean pair of jeans and a black spaghetti strap shirt. I grabbed whatever else I needed and dragged the sheet and myself into the bathroom.
I took a nice shower, dressed, pulled on my clothes along with purple and white converse. I brushed my brown hair down and did my make up a lightly, keeping the eyeliner dark. I then whistled the tune to ‘monsoon’ as I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I was the only one up. Georg and Gustav were gone, Tom and Anna asleep, and Adam was passed out on the couch, one leg hanging from under the covers. He had stripped to his black boxers and a white muscle T. I smiled as I walked over, running a hand threw his hair, this guy was perfect. He’d made me see I was still in love...well...I knew that, but he had forced me to admit it. I passed him and headed into the kitchen.
I fried eggs and ate toast...followed by a full glass of O.J. I then, sitting in front of a sleeping Adam on the couch, flipped the TV on and looked at the news and latest reviews. Honestly, I wanted to see what they had said about Bill’s little stunt yesterday.
"That Chelsea Schneider is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, she’s knock out sexy, and he did what to her? Broke the poor thing’s heart, he’ll be lucky if she takes him back. The poem was lovely, truly written by a great writer...couldn’t you feel the love?"
Needless to say, I flipped the channel. I wasn’t one for praise.
"After Bill’s scene yesterday, Chelsea’s gonna take him back. You can see how much that pained him, I heard the owner of the venue isn’t even paying them fully for it."
Again...clickity-fucking-click.
"I saw Chelsea with a guy yesterday! He was tall, and had spiky hair! I think she got a new guy!"
I nearly burst out laughing when Adam rolled over, "Hell no, is that me?"
I laughed, "Yep, you’re my new boyfriend I guess."
"Who is?" Bill walked out in a pair of pajama bottoms and black T-shirt. A smile wide on his face, Adam and Bill were becoming good friends.
"You just got her back, but she’s all mine now." Adam laughed, "Look at this shit dude."
Bill walked over, pulling me to his side as he sat cross legged on the floor, "I love you..." He whispered.
"Love you too..." I smiled.
"Didn’t you guys do enough of that last night." Adam chuckled.
Bill chuckled and my face went bright red, "WATCH THE DAMN NOSY PEOPLE ON THE TV!" I yelled at both of them.
"Adam Lane, a local artist in Magdeburg, Germany seems to be the new love interest of Ms. Schneider now a days, has she lost all love and hope for her rocker boyfriend?"
I rolled my eyes, "This is ridiculous."
Adam yawned, "Hey, they know my name!"
I nodded, "How’d they find out the art thing?"
"Must have gone to the art school I’m going to...talked to one of the instructors?" He shrugged, "I really don’t care, you guys can sort things out later."
I nodded, "Yep."
Bill sighed, "I wish the public would actually find out the truth before jumping to conclusions..."
I chuckled, "This shit is funny."
"I heard the other day that Bill and Adam are now feuding over who gets her, a regular love triangle! The artist, the writer, and the musician! It’s dramatic shit, man!"
"Adam are we fighting over Chelsea?" Bill asked, raising a brow.
"Not that I’m aware of." Adam shrugged, "How would I know?" We all laughed.
I flipped the channel again, "What’s this?"
Bill sighed, it was the girl...
"I don’t know why he still wants her so bad, the little rat’s a poor messed up mess from his highschool years, does she even look like a rocker’s girlfriend? No. She’s plain, ugly, and probably a whore!"
I turned off the TV, "I’m gonna find her, and kick her ass to Sweden!"
"Why Sweden?" Bill chuckled.
"I...I really have no clue." I smiled, "But I’m gonna fuck the bitch up if I ever see her."
"You do that..." Adam rolled back over and fell asleep.
My TV drama fun was over.
I stood up, "So...? What should we do?"
"I’m gonna get dressed, and take you out for breakfast." Bill kissed the top of my head.
"...I kind of already ate?" I chuckled nervously
Bill shrugged, "You can get something small, I’m hungry."
He changed and we walked out of the apartment...together this time, and not running knocking random stuff over.
~*~*~
We sat in a local café, people who passed by noticed who we were, and some payed mind to it. Asking questions.
"Did you guys work it out?"
"Yes we did." Bill smiled.
"What about the Adam guy...?
"Adam was one of my best friends in highschool, he was a friend of Chelly as well." Bill would continue.
"So the rumors?"
"Made up rubbish." I said, stuffing a piece of hash brown in my mouth. (If you don’t know what a hash brown is...it’s basically shredded potato fried together in a pan or whatever, it tastes good with ketchup. :) )
Then they’d leave.
~*~*~
"So...you’re classes?" Bill asked.
"I’m done, I have my degree." I smiled happily, "College graduate, baby."
He smiled happily, "Good! Now we can start trying to get your book published."
"Did you...ever read it?" I asked, a little curious.
"I read it cover to cover..." He smiled, "I liked the ending, very dramatic, I didn’t see it coming. I thought Marco was going to die."
I smiled, "I don’t like sad endings."
He smiled, "Any ideas for the cover art?"
"I have one...but I don’t even have a publisher yet, or anything."
A large smirk spread across his face, "Oh, you don’t?"
"You didn’t..." I said, astonished.
(I’m making a publisher up, by the way)
"Dark Roses Publishing Company ring a bell?"
"That’s...a pretty big publisher, have they seen the book?"
"Yep, read it all. They like it." He smiled.
"Bill..." I brought my hands to my face, tears falling from my eyes, "It’s..."
"A dream come true?" He smiled.
I nearly jumped over the table to hug him round the neck, the waitress was not happy.
He laughed making me sit back down, "You have an interview with the head of the company tomorrow." He smiled happily, "Me and Tom are coming with you." He hit his chest, "For back up, as in, don’t publish her, we’ll fuck you up!"
I laughed, "A boy who would trip as soon as he tried to run, and a stick thin prissy dude with make up, they’re gonna be scared shittless..."
"I know." He smiled proudly, folding his arms.
~*~*~
The next morning I woke up three hours before I actually had to, waking Bill, Tom, Adam (Who was staying for a little while), and Anna up. I’d decided all four of them were coming with me.
"This one?" I held up a black skirt to my waist.
After an hour of this...Bill sighed, standing, "Anna?"
They both walked to my closet and pulled out what I was to wear.
Bill though a knee long black dress on the bed. Anna followed with a pair of three inch black heels, to make me tall and intimidating. I dressed quickly into this, then they sat me into a chair, Bill pulled out a curling iron and hair spray, Anna got my make up bag, and both went to work.
" Don’t blink, NO! DAMN IT CHELLY!"
"I’m sorry, Anna!" I yelled as she wiped the messed up mascara away.
Bill burnt himself with the curler, I heard him jump, "Shit!" Tom and Adam sat off to the side, laughing their asses off.
Bill finished up, And threw my hair in a carefree style over my shoulder, then sprayed it a bit, nearly intoxicating me.
Anna finished up with my make up, which was cover up, powder, a light peach blush, black eyeliner, and black mascara, along with a bit of deep blue eyeshadow, and red lip gloss.
I stood up, stretching happily, Adam whistled, "Wow!"
I blushed, "Can we go get this over with?"
"Nervous, liebe?" Bill smiled, I nodded, "Don’t be, you got this."
"At least one of us thinks so..."
"One of us knows so." He mimicked my speech from the VMA’s. I smiled lightly as he kissed my red lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 comments=update! get commenting now! write, write, write away!