Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

'what the ***?’ faces.

All of the others dressed up nice, and we got in the escalade, driving off.
We arrived outside a huge building, my heart was pounding, Bill wrapped an arm around my waist and smiled to me, kissing my forehead, "Stop worrying."
I walked into the building, with Bill and Anna on either side of me, Adam and Tom trailing us. Everything felt as if it was in slow motion, in tune with my heartbeat...
We walked to the front desk, and Bill started, "We’re here to see Mr. Jamesson ."
I held my breathe, I wish I could talk to ask for him, but I was about ready to pass out. This was my life. My only dream, and it could crash around me at any moment.
Bill held me close when she buzzed the head of the whole corporation, I stood stiff, worried out of my mind for what was going to happen...
"He’ll see you now, Ms. Schneider." The pretty blonde smiled to me. .
"Thank you." I breathed.
I stood at a large entrance, I slowly turned with a deep breath to face all my friends, Bill let me go and stepped back, "Good luck...Mein Engel."
I hugged him, Anna smiled, "You got this, babe."
"Go for it, Chelly, give’em hell." Adam chuckled.
"We’ll be here when you get back." Tom smiled to me.
I smiled, "Thank you." I felt tears welling, but I wasn’t about to make all of Bill and Anna’s work go to waste.
I turned, opened the door, and walked in. A bolding man in a black suit turned to face me, "Ah, Ms. Schneider!" He said cheerfully, folding his hands on his desk, "Please, do sit down?" He nodded to a chair in front of his desk.
I sat down, he smiled, "Quite a lovely young woman." He chuckled with heart, "You’re mind and imagination blew me away."
I smiled brightly to him, "Thank you, sir."
"Can you tell me...what inspired you to start this book?"
I didn’t want to tell the truth, but for the sake of everything good I did, "I was heartbroken sir, I finished the book of with a happy ending, because that in the end, is what I was hoping for in my own life."
"With Mr. Kaulitz, Ja?"
I nodded, "Yes sir."
"Well...It can’t be the money you want for publishing this book...you’re with one of the wealthiest German men I know." He chuckled, "It’s the writing."
"It’s my life, sir." I said truthfully.
He sat back, and pointed his index finger at me, "I like you, Schneider, you’re young face may inspire more of our youth to read." I sat up a bit, "This book is absolutely perfect...I want to make one change."
I felt my throat close, this was what I was scared of, they wanted my book...but they wanted to shift everything and change all my wording, my message.
"I want Dark Roses publishing to be the publisher of it." He smiled brilliantly to me, "What do you say?"
It took me a second to reply...
He didn’t want to change a thing...
I laughed a bit, "Yes sir, thank you!"
"Kaulitz was truthful about you, a very polite girl." I smiled.
"Tell me, have you an idea for the cover art?"
I thought about it, a sly smile came to my lips, "Yes sir, a good friend of mine is an artist."
"Adam Lane?"
"Yes sir." He’d seen the same TV gossip I’d seen this morning.
"Well, we’ll be paying Mr. Lane as well, make sure he is aware?"
"Yes, sir, of course!" I was extremely happy, I felt like happy dancing in my chair!
"You are dismissed, the paper work will be given to you and appointments will be scheduled." He turned back around in his chair.
I jumped up and nearly ran out of the room.
All of my friends were sitting on the floor against both walls, Bill was pacing.
"I’m published!" I held up all the paper work I’d been given, "I need friends to stay up and help me!" Bill ran over to me, grabbing my cheeks between his hands and kissing me passionately. I was dazed when he let up, and a bit dizzy as Tom, Anna, and Adam all hugged me and begged for all of the info.
I smiled to Adam, "They’re paying you too."
He stood stiff, "What?"
"My cover art, silly, I told them I wanted you to do it. I want the picture you showed me on it." Adam gasped.
"Chelly..." He hugged me, "This is gonna make my name known! I’ll be a big time art dude!"
"You won’t be if you refer to yourself as ‘art dude’ dude, and to be honest, your name is already known, remember, my side lover?"
Adam and Bill were the only two to get it. Both laughed, Anna and Tom had on their ‘what the fuck?’ faces.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays everyone!