Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

i Hate Goodbyes

"I can’t believe it!" I heard Bill yell in the hall, he ran into the door.

Anna stood up and opened my door, "Bill what is it?"

"He’s bleeding!" I yelled and ran over to him with a tissue, placing it on his nose, "Calm down, Bill, what is it?"

"We made it!" He was crying.

"Made what?" I asked.

"Tokio Hotel...we have a tour planned, Chelly, we made it. We’ve been signed!"

His whispered voice...his tears, Bill had made it, no more worries, Tokio Hotel was meant to make it big. I squeezed his arm as I held his head close to me. He was on the floor...I mean, he had ran into the door.

I felt a pain in my chest, but I ignored it. I had to be happy for him. "I’m so happy for you!" I was crying now, "You guys did it!" he took the tissue from me.

Anna had run off to see Tom, Bill kissed my lips. It was a quick peck, but I felt his meaning. He sat up on his knees and grabbed my wrist, "I can’t believe I did it."

He’s not mine anymore...

He’s leaving me...

Not mine...

He belongs to the world now...

"I can believe it. You guys are the best there is. You were destined to be big one day." I told the truth, "You belong to the world now, Bill Kaulitz." Not Small town Chelsea Schneider...

He smiled, wiping away my tears, "Some how...I’m getting the feeling you’re not completely happy."

"You’re leaving." I smiled shyly.

"I’m still gonna be here." He placed a hand over his heart. I did the same to myself, "And I’m gonna call you, and send letters...and everything. You’ll be sick of me, I swear it." He chuckled, "I care about you to much to let this go to my head," I blushed a bit, "You know I do." I nodded slowly, "Then believe me, you’ll see me again,"

So he wasn’t going to be seeing me for a long time... "Where are you guys moving to?"

"Hamburg." He said slowly, "But...I’ll still be near," He patted his chest, "Right here, okay, never forget that?"

I nodded, My heart...belongs to you, I wish I could say that.

~*~*~

A week later, I stood by my mom, as Simone talked to her. Georg and Gustav were with their parents and Bill and Tom were no where to be seen. I left my mom’s side, "I’m going to find Bill." I nearly whispered.

I found them sitting down and chattering animatedly about the band, and success. They both looked up to me. I saw Anna was bawling beside Tom, He had an arm around her shoulder. Bill smiled to me and came over, pulling my hand into his, intertwining my fingers with his, "I have something for you. So you won’t forget me while I’m gone, okay?"

"I wouldn’t do that anyway." I whispered, he pulled me closer to his side.

"I still want to give you something." He smiled down to me.

Bill took out a small velvet case, it alone probably cause him a fortune. "Bill..." I sighed.

He smiled, "Just wait. It doesn’t matter anyway, I’m gonna be a Rock Star."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, Well...it’s not right to waste your money on me."

"Waste it? Dear, I waste money on skittles and Tom, I make good use of it anytime I spend it on you."

I felt a blush rising in my cheeks. He smiled, "I love doing that..."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Making you blush, it’s cute."

I turned a darker red, "Shut it!"

"Terminal seven will be loading in five minutes." Came a very official sounding voice.

"Shit!" He hissed, "I wanted it to be longer..."

"Just show me what’s in the damn box." I laughed, and held his hand. I didn’t want to let him go.

He smiled and let go of my hand, opening the box. I gasped, "Bill you fucking idiot!"

In the case sat a silver ring, a dark sapphire gem in the center of it. He turned it to show that it had, "Liebe" Inscribed in curly cursive on the side. I bit my lip, it was beautiful.

He laughed at my words, "I wouldn’t call a guy who bought me something like this a ‘fucking idiot.’"

"I-I can’t take it." I whispered, "It cost you a fortune...and don’t you dare lie to me."

"Yeah it did." He said seriously. "But you’re worth every penny."

I smiled shyly, "Bill..."

He took my hand, and placed the ring on my right hand, "Hush..." He kissed the finger he put the ring on, and smiled to me, before kissing my lips.

"Terminal seven is now loading!" The official voice rang again.

Bill hugged me and sighed softly, "Coconut..." I chuckled.

He smiled to me, touched his heart and whispered, "Don’t forget." Then he let go of my hand and walked away.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks as I watched him disappear, business looking people passed in front and behind him, soon they crowded from an unloading terminal...and I lost sight of him. Then the tears really hit. I placed a hand on my chest, and held tight to the green shirt I was wearing, "My heart..." I whispered, "Belongs to you...Bill Kaulitz."

I looked down at the ring and sighed.

"CHELSEA!" My mom called to me, I turned to her. She looked completely damaged by what had just happened. I nodded to her, looked one last time at terminal seven...and then walked over to my mom.

For the first time in a long time, she hugged me, and I saw tears falling, "I’m going to miss them." She sighed. I was in shock still from Bill, and mom was making it worse, "I don’t tell you...how proud I actually am of you, Chelsea, and for that I’m sorry." She put her hands on my cheeks, "I love you."

I smiled softly, "I love you too, Mommy."

I had a feeling things might start to change between me and my mother. The shock of her best friend leaving had left her an open wound, and I had one as well, so we’d work together to try to work with each other...try to make that pain go away.

~*~*~

"How long did she practice?" My mother asked me, "Look at her move, it’s perfect!"

I smiled, "She practiced every day, for about two hours."

I sat in the chair beside my mother, both of us were dressed up well for the occasion, Anna’s Ballet performance was tonight. She flitted around the stage in a deep violet leotard and tutu. She had her hair in a bun, and her make up light and beautiful. Swan Lake, and Anna got the lead, she twirled and moved with such grace it was unbelievable.

The orchestra in the back ground increased and decreased with her moves and twirls and everything, the lights changed from light blues and dark greens, other ballerinas and...whatever you call guy ballerinas...danced around her.

The play ended, lights out, lights on, bows, applause, roses thrown to Anna and then the curtains on the long stage closed.

I smiled as I stood beside my mother, "She was excellent!"

"Perfection." My mother whispered, "Let’s go see her!" My mom had changed greatly, became what I guess she was when Simone had first met her. She’d even dropped her big job at a major corporation for a small bakery beside her house. She was enjoying life, and I was enjoying having the mother I never had.

I was now nineteen, and living in an apartment complex right across the hall from Anna. We were both taking college courses at the college in town. She was majoring in Culinary Arts, but we all knew she wasn’t gonna be a chef, Anna was born a Dancer, and forever she shall be. I was majoring in Literature, following my dream of being a poet and song writer...And publishing a romantic novel I’d been working on for the past three years. I’d recently just finished the last chapter of it. My mother had instructed me to get my degree before looking for a publisher, more to go on the list of accomplishment, you know? Better reviews, better chance.

And...as for Bill. The letters came on occasion, but they stopped about three years ago (Haha, right when my novel started!). No calls ever. He apologized a lot for it in the letters, no time, he said. I remembered once he’d said I was worth every penny, every second. But he had no time to spend on me? If that’s not a clear message I don’t know what is...

I still wore the ring. Anna would fuss at me for it. She still heard from Tom, he had the time and decency to call her.

I can’t count the tears I’ve wasted on Bill Kaulitz, or the pain I’ve went though because of him. Every time Rette Mich would play in a club I was at with Anna, or it came on a music station, a radio, I’d fall into tears.

I knew in my heart, I was still in love with Bill Kaulitz.

And he hadn’t even stolen my heart, I’d given it to him. Handed it right over! And now he wouldn’t give it back. I’d hear about him all the time, Biggest thing to come out of Germany since...some band would then be named. I’d see girls throwing themselves at him, begging him to be with them, or to just give them an article of clothing. It was disgusting...

Or maybe I was just jealous. I knew, he didn’t belong to me, and he never would again. He was Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel, Rock Star of the century. He didn’t want anything to do with me, and I wasn’t going to burden him with myself.

I ran back to see Anna, "You were great, Anna Bear! You didn’t mess anything up, even that little twirly thingy!"

She named off what the ‘twirly thingy’ was actually called, "Chelly, we need to go out tonight, not to a club or anything, I just want to go somewhere."

I laughed, "Okay, we’ll go out and eat, that good?"

"Okay, I’m starving!" She laughed.

"I’ll see you later, okay, Mom?"

My mom nodded, "Okay Chelly, I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded. My mom had told me to come over tomorrow, but not once had she told me what for.

Me and Anna rushed home, changed into normal clothes, and then went to Burger King.

It’s pretty pathetic how the initials for Bigger King are B-K...Gee, I wonder whose those match.

Anna didn’t eat that much junk food when she finds out she got a role, she works out for days, and practices late into the night, and eats completely healthy, but when it’s over...

"I want a whopper, and large fries!" She smiled to me. This happens...

We sat down with a butt load of food and ate.

On the car ride home, "Schrei." Started playing. Anna saw my eyes go wide a bit, and changed the station. Polka music started playing, and she just turned it off completely, "So was I really good?" She smiled.

"You were great." I smiled, grateful she was so knowing of what set me off.

We drove home, said goodbye, and I sat down on my bed.

I hated him.

I’d decided that a long time ago.

I was going to hate Bill Kaulitz.

But...it was hard.

He left me, stopped all communication, and refused to have anything to do with me. He had no excuse...

I picked up the picture I had on my night stand...it was the one Simone had taken...

The light by the couch was on, the black couch highlighted the light tones of Bill’s and my skin. Mine a creamy ivory, and his a pale porcelain. I had rolled over, and so had he, my face was against his neck, my eyes closed, and hair fanned out behind me. His hand still wrapped around my waist, and the other laying to the side. His chin rested on top of my head, his face so calm and homey. I felt a tear fall. It was so cute...like a perfect couple.

But he was no where to be seen. Gone from my life, he took my heart. I changed quickly into a long white T-shirt and fell asleep...I didn’t want to think of him to much more.

~*~*~

I woke up early to the chirping of birds. I sighed as I pulled myself off the couch. I showered quickly, dressed in a royal blue V-neck long sleeve, black jeans, black boots, I made sure my ring was in place, and brushed my already straight hair, straight. I sighed as I did my make up: Light eyeliner, mascara, and a light gray shadow. I put on a bit of cover up and powder before that. I grabbed my black purse, made sure I had my wallet, cell, and pepper spray (I’m a careful person) and walked out the door.

I drove a black truck. So...I got in, slipped in an old Blink 182 CD and drove off to my mom’s. I sighed as it started to rain, I’d been smart enough to keep a umbrella in my truck though. Ha! Take that mother nature.

I drove into my mom’s drive way, and got out, walked inside, and smiled breathing in the scent of fresh baking bread.

"Mom! I’m here!" I entered the living room and stopped dead in my tracks,

A pair of chocolate eyes were starring at me. A soft mother smile spread out on both of the women’s faces in front of me. One had brown hair like mine, but the other was...was...that was Simone. I held my breathe as tears ran down Simone’s face, "She’s grown up so much...Honey you’re as tall as Tom! And look at that body, you work out don’t you? You’re hair’s so long and pretty...and those eyes!"

I stood straight and looked at her, "Simone?"

"Yes Honey?"

I yelped and ran at her, pulling her into a hug, "I missed you so much!"

She laughed, "I missed you too!"

My mom chuckled, "Honey, you’re going to suffocate your Aunt!"

I smiled and let her go, "What’s going on, why are you here?"

She was looking at my hand, a soft smile spread across her face, "You’re still wearing his ring...he worried you would throw it away."

I held my breathe. Simone was here...

Bill was here.

"I should have." I breathed, "He stopped talking to me about three years ago..."

Simone’s eyes turned to shame, "Your mother has already told me that...It’s been taken care of on my part...he still won’t talk to me." She smiled a bit, "I still have a good back hand." So she’d slapped him? Wow.

My mother smiled, "Simone arrived last night, Chelly. I wanted to wait till you’d rested...I figured you’d need your head to handle all of this."

"Handle all of what?" I asked, with genuine curiosity spread across my face.

"Honey..." Simone sighed, "I didn’t come back to Magdeburg alone..."

My heart skipped a beat, and my stomach did flips.

"He’s here?" I asked, holding a hand to my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is a sad chapter and i know i said i wasnt gunna update till someone commented but i got a good idea albiet a sad one.
loves you
-JADE