Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

WARNING: i throw things when angry

I sat in the back of Simone’s car, a frown cemented on my face, "Don’t make me do this." I whimpered.

Simone was frowning as well, "Listen, you did nothing wrong, Chelsea, it’s Bill who wronged you. He’s been hurting...and I can see you have too, so just hear him out." He eyes narrowed a bit, "You don’t have to forgive him..."

I smiled lightly, "Good."

She chuckled and a smile graced her face, "That’s my girl."

~*~*~

We pulled into the drive way of what looked like a very, very expensive five star hotel, "Wow." I said, sarcasm plain. I heard Simone sigh and mudder something about a long day.

I saw a large tour bus with the TH sign painted on the side. I felt my heart squeeze. I walked to the front of the hotel, the lady at the front desk looked at me skeptically when I asked for Bill and Tom Kaulitz, "They aren’t here, Ma’am." She stated carefully, now completely focused on her computer.

I sighed, "Listen, I really don’t have the time for-"

"Vera, she’s with me." Simone smiled.

Vera nodded her red head and handed me a key, "Be discreet?" She asked, shyly this time.

I nodded, she wasn’t...well I guess she was just doing her job after all.

Simone stayed in the lobby, I suspected I’d be throwing some shit so it was for the best. I have a problem, I throw stuff when I get pissed. And when I see his face...

His smiling, porcelain, beautiful...SNAP OUT OF IT CHELLY!

I shook my head as I headed up stairs, I was afraid of elevators, laugh if you will, but I will not be the one plummeting twenty floors down at 500 miles an hour thank you very much! I made it to the fifth floor and stopped at room 432. Tom’s room, I wasn’t ready for Bill. I needed to calm down, and a laid back gansta German might just do the trick.

Two knocks and he peaked out, why had the lady given me a key? I thought about it, and then got the joke. It was Tom’s room key. Haha, funny Vera.

"Ch-Chelly!" He yelled, pulling me into a bear hug.

"T-Tommi! Air!" He let me go, and looked me up and down, "Holy shit! You can look me in the eye! And those legs..." His eyebrow wiggled.

"Tom, if you’re perverted little hands touch me, you’ll lose them." I glared.

He immediately pulled away from me, "Sorry! I’m just happy to see you, and Bill...Bill’s gonna be ecstatic! And-"

I placed a finger over his lips, "That’s what I need to talk to you about."

He looked at me strange...then realization hit his face, "Oh...yeah, come in..." Suddenly...he didn’t look like the happily ever after was gonna happen to quickly.

I talked to Tom for hours. About everything, he wanted to know everything about Anna Bear. He smiled after a while, "Hearing her voice, and the pictures...they aren’t enough. Can I come see her? I want it to be a surprise." The grin that spread across his face brought back memories.

I smiled slightly, I felt like crying, why didn’t I get my happily ever after like Anna...?

"Yeah Tom, she’d love that, we’ll sneak in later...Right now I have to see-"

And his door opened. And guess who stood there.

Mr. Bill Kaulitz in the flesh....

About damn time...

Tom saw the heat rise to my face when I saw him. He stood tall, still taller then me, his hair straight down almost, a little puffy, his make up perfect, wearing a black shirt, and skinny jeans. Black elbow long arm warmers, boots, and TH wrist band. His eyes froze when he saw me.

I stood straight up, my fist clenched, and his eyes widened, "Chelly...look at you." His voice! Dear God, he’d gotten more beautiful over the years... "You’re beautiful!" He smiled widely, "Why are you looking at me like that, AH! CHELLY!" He yelped.

Tom whined, "I have to pay for that!"

Glass from the lamp beside the bed lay scattered on the floor, and on Bill’s shirt.

"You ass hole!" I yelled, tears falling down my cheeks, "You told me to remember you! What about me!? Why should I waste my years being in love with you," Did I just say that? Fuck! "When you never even come close to me! Never call me, never look at me!"

Bill and Tom stood, shocked, I wasn’t done, "You left me! Do you know what Clarissa was saying when you left!?" I shouted, "DO YOU!" I was crying, bawling hysterically, "Bill’s little toy! He used her and left!" I put my hand on my arm, "And I put up with all of it!" I hissed.

"All of it..." I sighed.

I walked to the door and held onto it, pushing my black nails into it, I looked up to him, he had tears falling too, his face painted a pained expression. I didn’t care. I hated him. Hated him... "I put up with all of it...because I knew you loved me. I knew you cared." I slammed the door, "I KNEW YOU’D COME BACK TO ME!" I took off down the hall, tripping on the stairs.

I ran down the hall of the lobby, Simone’s face was frightened when I took off out the door.

Not two seconds later Bill was stumbling out the door, "CHELSEA!" He bellowed, the whole place turned to stare at him, they knew he was here now. "CHELSEA, LIEBE!"

Simone walked over slowly and starred at her son, "You hurt her."

He stood straight, pulling in a breath, "I want to fix it...Tell me how!"

Simone laughed, "With Chelly...Bill, you’ll have to work."

"I will." He promised.

Tom came out of the opened elevator, "AH!" He yelled when he saw the broken vase I’d stumbled into, "Why do you make her break things, Bill!? We have to pay for that! Way to go little brother!"

Bill cast Tom a hurt glance, "She hates me."

"But she loves you too. She said so."

"She said she loved me, past tense!" Bill yelled, running a hand through his hair, "I’m an idiot."

"Yes you are."

"Mother!" Bill recoiled, "Aren’t you supposed to be on my side!?"

"When you’re being stupid? No, no I’m with Chelsea."

Bill groaned.

Tom looked around at the spectators. All of them, wide eyed, "What are you looking at!? Show’s over!" Everyone turned away.
♠ ♠ ♠
hola my loverlies! im gunna have to stop posting this much! ive yet to get another comment
=( this makes me sad therefore making my chapter bad coment por favor! also i want a banner contest! just message me or comment me or whatever! ill pick the best ones i get and attempt to publish them on here! yay for banners be creative and use the descri[ptions love you all~!
-Jade