Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

VMA!

"A-A...Monster truck?" I starred at the giant truck in front of me. It was black and had the ‘scream’ album art on either side. I looked to Bill, who was smiling widely, "It’s pretty."
"Pretty damn unnecessary!" I chuckled.
Anna walked out, mirroring my face a moment ago, "Wow."
"I know." I smiled.
We piled into the back of the truck, and I found out we’d all have to jump out of this monster. I shook my head, "This is retarded."
I turned and looked at Bill, "Bill, hon, are you okay?" I grabbed his shaking hand.
He calmed a bit as he looked at me, "They called us the first big thing...to come out of Germany in years. Liebe, I’m scared to death. Our fan base is huge here, but...so are the haters. I want to give the fans what they want..."
I kissed his hand and came closer to him, he wrapped an arm around my neck, "Bill, you...your...unbelievable you know? Of course they’ll love you." I smiled, "But never as much as me."
He laughed, "My number one fan..."
"Exactly." I smiled.
Anna seemed to be trying to comfort Tom, he was freaking out as well. I saw her whisper something, then he smiled and hugged her close.
They were nominated for best new aritst and it would do wonders for the band if they won this. I wanted the best for them, and winning this would bring on so much prosperity.
We arrived outside a HUGE building and screaming fans. A LONG ass red carpet was spread out. Reporters were everywhere, a tan man stood talking to who I believed to be Taylor Swift. I shivered a bit. Bill smiled, "We got this." He gave my hand a squeeze.
The guy turned around, "And Germany’s new sensation, Tokio Hotel, has arrived now! Tom jumped out, Anna took off her shoes and jumped then replacing them back on her small ballerina feet. Gustav and Georg came next, both laughing.
Bill jumped out then turned and opened up his arms. I rolled my eyes and jumped. Landing right inside of them. He pulled me close and then let go. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we started the walk, screaming fans, questions, and reports, were either yelled or were yelling at us.
We came to a reporter who smiled to both me and Bill. He was kind of short, had black hair and BRIGHT blue highlights. He was dressed nicely and had a lisp to his voice, "And here we are with Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel, and his lady friend." He smiled to me with a wink. I blushed, Bill laughed and smiled.
A video camera and boom operator were standing close, "So, Mr. Kaulitz, I hear your nominated for tonight, can you tell us about it?"
Bill smiled, "Ja, we were nominated for best new artist and I would say, I don’t think we’re going to win. I seriously just don’t believe it. It would be...Awesome if we did, but there are bigger bands...and I hear the Jonas Brothers are popular here." Ew...Gross...Jonas Brothers...
I rolled my eyes a bit, "So Bill, you brought a friend with you?"
He put the mike to my face...oh hell...I do what now?
Bill nudged me, "Ja..." I said shyly blushing.
"She’s adorable! What’s your name darling?"
Okay, a direct question I can do this...
"Chelsea Schneider." I smiled politely.
He smiled kindly to me and started on Bill again, "So this is your girlfriend?"
Bill beamed, "Yes, she is."
"Really! Lucky, lucky guy. How long have you guys been together?"
Bill chuckled, "About a month. She was a childhood friend in Magdeburg...and some unsaid feelings were finally spoken a few weeks ago." He smiled down to me.
"So, Chelsea, how do you feel about Bill?"
I smiled, "I’m absolutely in love with him."
"Is that a ring I see?"
Damn, did they ever see detail!
"Ja, Bill bought it for me before they left three years ago."
Bill held me close, "That was right before we were first signed. I came back three years later, and she was madder then...how you say?" He thought about it and nodded, "Madder then hell, is the fraise?"
The reporter laughed, "Yeah, that’s the one."
I blushed, "I forgave him though."
"Chelsea, the dress is beautiful by the way, very rocker style. Gotta love it!"
I nodded, "I got it in a store...it’s not a designer brand or anything..."
"Really? A rock star’s girlfriend not in designer brands?"
Bill rolled his eyes, "She refuses to use my money, I had to threaten her with a birthday trip to Rome to get her to at least get this."
The reporter nodded, "She’s a keeper, Kaulitz. Well, that’s all the time we have, this is Mark with MTV news, live from the red carpet!"
Then we were walking again, "Is it always like this?" I laughed, "That reporter was really nice! I thought you said things got out of hand all the time." I smiled to him.
Just as those words left my mouth, a fan girl yelled, "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BITCH!" I turned and saw the angry teenager was yelling at me. My eyes widened, "Oh hell no..."
Bill held me tighter, "Keep walking...pay them no mind, some are a bit..."
"Asshole-ish!" I yelled! Hopefully loud enough for the girl to here.
Bill laughed, "Yes, but...temper please?"
"Sorry..." I sighed.
If dealing with people like her came with being with him, I’d take the verbal abuse daily. I smiled when I saw someone ‘escorting’ her away. Haha.
We talked to a couple more people, then came to the door. We were led to a room.
I can’t give detail to this room, it was just an area back stage were we could wait to enter the main building. I looked up to Bill, he was grinding his teeth, "Stop that!" I yelled at him, smacking his cheek lightly, "Calm down Bill, you’ve got this."
He smiled, leaning down and stealing a kiss, "At least one of us thinks so."
"One of us knows so..." I smiled.
And just then...As Bill starred down at me, my slender fingers placed on his cheek, as he gazed down at me with such love I was quaking in my shows...A camera flashed.
"Son of a mother trucker!" I yelled, turning fast to see a reporter running away.
Bill smiled to me, "They’re just doing there job...even though it’s annoying sometimes, baby, just remember some of them have families to feed..."
I sighed, "It’s still annoying..."
"I do want to see that picture." He smiled to me, "You look beautiful."
"You do too..." I smiled as he linked arms with me.
We were taken into the main room...and I was setting ten feet away from the lead of All American Rejects...didn’t see that shit coming, did ya? I know I didn’t haha. We had half a row to
ourselves. Seating as follows: Some famous chick, Georg, Tom and Anna, Gustav, Bill, then me on the outer edge. I took his hand and soon the lights dimmed.
The opening performance then...
The host of the evening, Russell Brand, walked out on stage and started cracking jokes about England, America, Bush, his hair (Which Tom was convinced him and Bill had the same stylist), and the Jonas brothers (Which is when I noticed I liked the guy). I didn’t agree with some of the things he was saying about purity rings...but whatever.
Awards went by and one by one, everything filed out. I got to see the ‘new’ American Starlet, Miley Cyrus, she seemed nice...the key word is seemed. I thought she was a fake. What did I know though?
I sighed, after a while I started to get bored. I was moving my head back and forth a bit when Bill turned to me, "We come up next..."
I saw his nervous eyes watching me, they were...going up against some tough competition. I mean, I doubt seriously every teenager in America loves The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus...but they were pretty damn HUGE here...admit it, it’s the truth.
I grabbed his hand, "No matter what happens, I love you. And you have a chance...I’ll be honest." I laughed, he smiled, "It’s a little chance, but I think you guys got it. I just have a gut feeling."
The announcers for their award came up and started banter, I just wanted....to punch those people, this was taking too long! Bill was shaking he was so nervous. I held onto his hand, Bill looked like he was going to be sick, I was scared he was going to...
Damn it!
The bands and artists were called out...and more banter.
I groaned at the monotonous banter...
Bill put his head back and breathed deep. I smiled to him when he opened his eyes, "Ich Liebe Dich..."
"Ich liebe dich..." He mumbled and nodded a bit...
"TOKIO HOTEL!"
And the cameras centered on them. Bill’s eyes went wide. We all sat there till Anna broke out into laughter. Bill looked at me, "We won!" He yelled, standing up and hugging me, his arm slipped, hand grabbing hold of mine and I was dragged onto the stage with him. Tom and Anna came with them, Gustav and Georg laughing and I could have sworn I saw a tear stain on Georg’s face, but I’d nail him for crying later, this was PERFECT!
They handed Bill the mike and he started thanking everyone and shaking. I smiled, clinging to his arm. Finally he finished after thanking the fans, he handed the mike to the girl, and turned. He smiled, "We made it."
"Told ya so..." I rolled my eyes.
He laughed and kissed me... very passionately.
OBVIOUSLY, dumbass, oblivious-to-the-fucking-WORLD Bill forgot we were standing on the stage in front of everyone and their mamas, as well as on LIVE broadcast around the fucking planet... when he did this. Because the room erupted into a whole whirl of, "AWWWWWWW!" If you think kissing in front of your best girlfriends in the world is bad...image in it TEN MILLION TRILLION times more...
And he smiled when he broke away, "Now the whole world knows you’re mine...and I’m yours." He smiled as we got off the stage.
We had to go back to our seats...that sucked.
The host came back up, and Mr, Brand had seen the kiss...and guess what?
"Well, it seems Mr. Kaulitz!" He said loudly walking across stage, "is pretty damn happy about the award! Or should I ask Ms. Chelsea Schneider!" He laughed loudly pointing at me, "HAHA! I KNOW YOU’RE NAME! You thought you’d come in here...and the host wouldn’t know, and I also know the Guitarist, Tom Kaulitz is here with, ANNA MORRISSON!" He yelled, "Know you too...And the Drummer...GUSTAV! Haha, I know you too!"
Was this guy insane? I thought so, but nonetheless this guy was funny.
The rest of the awards were given out, then the live broadcast was over.
Of course there was an after party...and of course...none of the guys were aloud to drink, under aged here. I was glad about this, I didn’t drink anyway so it didn’t bother me, but I didn’t want to put up with four...maybe five if Anna tried it, drunken babies.
The TH TV crew came into the back room before the party though and interviewed them.
Bill was so happy and jumpy, you’d think he was drunk.
I was talking to Anna when one of the members tapped my shoulder, "Chelsea, what do you think of the win?"
I turned, a little shocked, I didn’t know what to say to a guy with a camera!
I winged it, with a pretty smile, "I knew they could do it. I believe in Bill and everything he does." I smiled.
They went on to torture Anna...and I snuck away, I didn’t like people with cameras or video cameras anymore.
I ran off to find Bill, he turned and waved to me, he had a camera in his face too! I looked at him, sighed, and then walked over.
"Here’s Chelsea!" The camera girl said, "Chelsea, how do you feel about your boyfriend tonight?"
I smiled, "He deserved it. He deserves so much more..." Bill held me closer...
"The love between the two of you is clear, the whole world wants to know...is this really your girlfriend, Bill?"
"Yes! Of course she is." He smiled.
"Yes I am." I smiled happily. Come and get me fan girls! Okay...that may be a little bold.
"Is that an engagement ring?" The reporter grabbed my hand, the camera zooming in on the sapphire stone.
"No." I answered with a small smile, "No, it was a going away gift when he left." I smiled up to him.
The camera peoples asked more questions, then finally the after party came.
We partied, dancing, laughing, singing, acting like retards, and just...being us. Then we went home, everyone tired and ready to rest. Me and Bill passed out as soon as we hit the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments before i update again!