The Diary of Jane

Three

Dear Diary,

Bonding with mom&Alice,Minus Renesmee today!
I think she is gonna try and bond with dad. He will probably make up some lame excuse,and go to Carlise&Esme's.
I don't know where we going. Alice is planning it. She is like a shopaholic,So probably shopping again.

Gotta go,Wish me luck!

Jane Cullen.

I get dressed,and walk downstairs to find Mom,Dad,Alice,and Renesmee.

"Where we going?"

"Shopping. You need a whole new wardrobe for school!" Alice said,and she skipped out the door.

Renesmee and mom followed.
I hugged dad,and followed.

We went to about 10 shops. I have at least 20 bags.

After that,we went eat at a local Olive Garden. Well,Me and Renesmee ate.

"Mushroom Ravioli." Renesmee ordered.
"Chicken Alfredo." I ordered.

We ate,and mom and Alice talked.

"Jane,What outfit are you going to where Monday?" Alice asked.

"Um,I don't know."

"Alice,Why don't you come Monday,and Me and you will help her?" Mom asked.
I was shocked she offered to help.

"Excellent." Alice said with a smile.

"When do I get to go to school?" Renesmee asked.
Mom ignored her and kept talking to Alice.
I tried to ignore a giggle.

Suddenly,I heard some people a few tables down conversation.

"I cheated on Becky with Holly...Is that bad?" The man asked the lady he was sitting with.

I rolled my eyes.

"Duh." I mumbled.

"What?" Alice asked.

"You didn't just hear what that man said?" I asked pointing to the table.

"Jane,That table is about 7 tables down,of course we can't hear it."Mom said.

Maybe I'm imagining it.

So me and Renesmee finish eating,and we drive mom.

Dad gives me a look.

'Mom was nice. It went good. Just Renesmee that bugged me.' I thought,and he smiled and nodded.

Today was good.
Maybe Jake will come over. That would make it even better!
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Readers,

I planned to make chapter three better,But today I couldn't make it good,and I had to get a new chapter out. Here in Lousiana,we woke up this morning to tornados and tornado warnings. If there wasn't a tornado where you live,there was a warning or watch. So I'm typing this in terror of a tornado! I'm terrifed of them,and I can hear the wind outside,so I'm freaking out. Well,I was. The weather is kinda clearing,but we still have the warnings.

And to top it all off,Its CHRISTMAS EVE. Thanks alot Santa,I didn't ask for this. Lmao.

So,I'm sorry dear readers!

On the plus side,I got a new cell phone! Samsung Flight. I LOOOOVVVEEEEE it!

Haha,Keep watching for a new update!

xoxoxo-Marla.