Don't Point Guns When You're Angry

Enemies Already

Perry had been to malls before. Hell, New York had a thousand malls, but this mall was unlike any he had ever seen before and he couldn't help but stare around in awe, despite the fact that he tried to look uninterested.

Suddenly, Perry was handed a handful of cash and a credit card.

"What's all this for?"

Jane smiled, "Anything to make you feel comfortable here. I'm guessing you'll need new clothes..."

Perry simply nodded and blushed, suddenly realized that he wasn't used to making his voice heard by this woman.

"And Sam can show you where some of the stores are," Jane smiled.

Perry nodded, despite the unfriendly look the younger buy gave him as Jane and Marie disappeared in another direction.

Perry was sure that he had heard Sam mutter something similar to 'this way' as he turned. Sam seemed like the kind of kid Perry would usually get into fights with, but now it felt like he was forced to get along with the younger boy.

"So... Where's your dad?"

"Work," Sam replied simply.

"Oh. Okay," Perry stated, shoving his hands into the depths of his pockets looking for loose change awkwardly.

Sam pointed at a nearby store. "That's our best bet," he said.

Perry's feet stopped before he did and he noticed his nose scrunching.

"Dude... that's just not me."

"If you're going to live in LA, you've gotta look the part."

"Fuck the part- I'll look how I want, and I don't see anything wrong with the part I'm playing now."

"How about you look like a fucking faggot," Sam spat as he walked across the mall.

Perry bit his lip, "What the fuck- How old are you, like.. 8? Watch your fucking mouth-"

"Listen, you're on my turf, you don't have a say in anything here."

"What makes you think that I'll listen to you, You haven't even hit puberty yet, little man."

Sam stood still, his face red with unjust anger. The two boys faces mere inches from the other. Sam snarled, "Because I can make your life a living hell while you're here."

"If I can face jail in New York City, I think I can face you and you're little posse, little man."

"Whatever, find your own shit, fag," Sam spat and walked off in another direction.

Perry smirked, feeling relieved that he had finally gotten rid of the younger boy. Now he could do what he wanted, and what he wanted just happened to be in the breast pocket of his jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea- I'll be re-writing this when I get the chance in the next week...
I know it sucks and I never update- I'm trying to get back on track.