Status: Active

Take Your Damn Fairy Tale Endings, and Your Dreams. This Is the Real World. That Shit Just Doesn't Cut It.

Sorting

It's been two months since I left that horrible place I called home. And it's been really weird. Everyone keeps coming up to me and asking me questions and asking for a picture. But i just ignore it and go about my business.

Dumbledore was very please to see me. At first it was weird because he kept asking me questions about my past, I just ignored him and asked him if i could stay with him. Of course I could but not this summer he said. So he sent me to these red headed people.

I really wouldn't know their names because I barley talk. And if I do it's to a direct question. I don't plan on making friends because they can hurt me. I learned from that asshole of a step father that you can't trust anyone. Because anyone can hurt you even your best friend.

I do know that the two twins are the same age as me. So we are going to have to take the train together. Seeing as I'm to young to appear there.

I didn't know there was rules in the wizardly world. So it's like I have to learn everything over again. Like your not allowed to curse at adult.

Right now we are in Diagonal Alley, shopping for our books and robes. I could already see that the Weasley were poor. I offered to share my money. But they insisted I keep it.

"Here we are!" said Mrs.Weasley. She smiled real big at me. But I just looked at her emotionless. Her smile turn into a frown then she ushered me into the shop. I'm guessing this is where we get our wands because we had everything else.

"Hello miss Dumbledore." Said a short mad behind the counter. It's kind of scary when people just know you.

I just nodded at him. He look at Mrs.Weasley." She's not very talkative I see." Well he got that right.

He then went to the back of the shop and came back with five different wands. The first two was wrong for me, but right for the twins. Then I picked up a weird Green and black one and flicked it. A hundred black and green butterflies flew out. Everyone just stared.

"Is there something the matter?" I asked quietly. Mrs. Weasley was the first to recover."No dear every things fine." Then she turned quickly and paid. I knew why they thought it was bad.

They thought it was bad because it's the Slytherin's colors and I'm supposed to be the Gryffindor Princess right? And marry Harry Potter well their wrong. They're way off. If only they knew my past I bet they wouldn't think that. I bet they would just be disgusted with me.

"Najel are you OK?" One of the twins asked me. I just nodded and kept walking. I don't even see why they are being so nice to me. Maybe because I'm Dumbledores Daughter and they want to get in good. Whatever.

"Najel were here." The same twins said. I just nodded again and started to walk up to my room.

"Go on up to bed. You have a big day ahead of you." Mrs. Weasley said.

No Shit Sherlock.

~**Sorting**~

We just got off of the train. And when I say we I mean me and the twins. They keep saying their names are Fred and George. But I really could care less. Alls I'm worried about is not falling off this boat. I never learned how to swim.

When we finally got off I was about to kiss the ground but i stopped myself. We than was instructed to go into the Great Hall by a Strict looking teacher.

When my father was finished with his little announcements they started with the sorting. My name came up first.

"Ah. Miss.Dumbledore. How are you? No I can already see how you are. You really should start trusting these people. They are good people. I just nodded. Well by you blood and the way you left your step father I would put you in Gryffindor" He said and I started getting up."But I'm not putting you in there. Your going to SLYTHERIN!"[/i he shouted. I just shrugged and walked to the table. Everyone started at me curiously.

Slytherin. Great. Wouldn't my step father be proud.
♠ ♠ ♠
The twins are three years ahead of ron and hermione. Instead of to.