Heaven Take Me

The Next Morning

The next morning was rough. I woke up lying in my own tears, sore, and tiered. I did’t get any sleep last night and I got school. Great! I’ll probably be sleeping all through class again. Then dad will blame all my bad marks on me like with everything else I do wrong!
“Jade? Jade! JADE!” Kole screamed at me while we were walking to school like any other morning.

I looked up from the ground,
“Huh what was that you were saying?”

“You seem outta it more than normal Jade... Hmm did your dad... Beat you again Jade?! If so... Are you okay?!” He lifted my chin up so I would look at him.

“Yeah so what if he did, it’s nothing new!” I shrugged. I shouldn't’t have told him in the first place, fuck I knew this would be bad.

Kole looks at me and sighs
“Jade... I worry about you what if...”

“Please don’t start this Kole! Not now please!” I beg.

“Okay fine...” Kole hissed.

We kept walking in silence until we got to school... He ran off to meet up with his band like ever morning. As I go to my locker alone... Yet again, I don’t think he really cares sometimes. It feels likes he’s there but really not! It’s hard to expect anything from anyone anymore... After mom died things really changed... Like dad... and the well y’know... and just...

“Jade?” Levi interrupted my thoughts.

“What’s up Levi?” I said while giving him an odd look.

Levi smiled and said
“I just wanted to say good morning.”

“ Your odd hope you know that...” I replied.

He hugged me and whispered
“I know” And walked away.

Gawd Levi was a funny child! He’s was always happy happy happy. He has nice blond emo hair! And nice hazel eyes. Oh gawd Jade stop stop stop! No thinking like that, I mean yes all Koles friends are VERY attractive, but none would be into me. Plus I’m younger then all of them...

So the day went by fast... Slept most of my classes. No wait that’s a lie, I slept through ALL my classes... Again. Ha ha I can’t wait to get home.... Hmm I might not even go home if dads mad again. As I got closer to my house I started to think more... I opened the door to my house and the first thing I heard was yelling... Ahh shit! I quietly closed the door and went around back to climb through my window. When I got inside I grabbed a few things and ran back out, I did’t want to deal with his bullshit tonight. So I left...

I ran down the street until I could see my house anymore. I looked back just to make sure my dad wasn’t running after me or something crazy, he wasn’t. Yes I was safe. I started slowing down until I ran into someone and crashed to the ground. Fuck I’m a klutz!

“Fucking watch where... Oh gawd Jade are you okay?!” I looked up and saw Ray looking down at me... Shit embarrassing much!

I coughed and finally said “Umm yeah I’m fine... Sorry I did’t see you... I’m a huge klutz I know...”

He laughed, “Relax, its fine, you’re the one that took the fall!”

I started turning red “Uhh yeah...”

He eyed my bags “So where you off to young blood?”

Ugh he was kind of creepy but I Just told him “No where...”

“The bags say otherwise love” he pocked at my bags.

I looked down... I did’t want to tell him I was running away from home... And did’t have a clue where I was going... Ugh what to do what to do. I mean...

“You could come to my place, crash there for the night? If you want. I’m not stupid Jade, your running away from home. We’ve all done that!” he said while interrupting my thoughts.

“Sure” I said without even thinking... Shit.

“Awesome” He said while walking away.

On the way to his place we talked a little, but not much... It was weird hanging out with Koles best friend... I barely knew the guy and I was going to his place to stay the night... huh that sounds like trouble but no well. My phone buzzed, I had a text from Kole!

**Where are you Jade? Your dads so pissed I just got off the phone with him! Text me back ASAP Hun! I<3U!**

Oh shit. My dad really called him! Now that’s just going too far. Involving my friend! NOT KEWL! I text him back...

**Sorry Kole! I just couldn’t stay there tonight so I ran off! :( I’m sorry I wasn’t wanting my dad to call you! He’s never done that before... I’m sorry babe! I<3U2!**

We got to Rays place five minutes after I sent Kole that text... His place was big probably 3 levels and everything.

“Make yourself at home please...” He said while looking at me up and down... Ugh creeper!

“Umm okay...” I said while looking around. My phone buzzed again.

**Jade answers my question! Where are you!!!**

I replied

**Kole relax I’m okay really... I ran into Ray... So I’m staying with him tonight....**

“So what yea wanna do cutie...” Ray said while handing me a drink.

I took a drink, “Umm I don’t know. What do you wanna do...?”

He laughed and picked me up which made me drop my drink

“You” he whispered in my ear as he laid me down on his couch.

“Uhh... Ray! Come on not funny!” I said as he started kissing my neck.

“Jade I’m not kidding.” He whispered into my ear seductively. He bite my ear lightly, and moved up to my lips.

I let him kiss me, and I kissed back. I have no clue why I did, but I did... Was this wrong.... Was this right...? Gawd maybe I said call Kole... my phone rang after that thought... Huh I looked to see who it was, KOLE!!

Ray took my phone and placed it out of my reach, “Let’s ignore that shall we!”

“But it’s Kole... Ray come on....”

Ray grind while pulling my top off “oh I’ll come on baby!”

He started kissing me aggressively. I tried pulling away and stopping him but I couldn’t he’s too strong! My phone rang about 5 times now! Fuck I wish I could get to my phone!
Then Ray’s phone rang he ignored it and pressed himself against me... His body was so strong and muscular.... I feel safe.... Wait no. Bad bad bad thoughts! But I couldn’t help myself I pulled his shirt off, I saw him grinning at me as I did that. He reached down and grabbed my hips. Pulling me closer and closer to him. He pressed himself hard against me!

“For play” He said sexually. Then he started grinding himself against me...I couldn’t help but put my hands in his hair and moan. He got harder and faster... Then..... There was a knock at the door...

“Busy” Ray screamed.

“You better open this fucking door man before I break it down!” Kole screamed back.

Oh thank gawd Kole. I mean I was enjoying myself... But it was just wrong it’s Ray! I did’t even really know him... and he was basically using me!

Ray opens the door, “relax man she’s fine.” Kole punched him right in the face... I’ve never in my 16 years seen Kole get mad! Yikes... Remind me never to get on his bad side!

“What the fuck was that for man!” Ray screamed at Kole.

“You know what that was fucking for you douche bag!” Kole said while grabbing my cloths and handing them to me.

“Thanks” I said while throwing them on quickly.

Ray look at me and said “Jade...”

“Fucking leave her alone man! You’re only using her!” Kole hissed to Ray.

Ray went to punch Kole put all I could see was black...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update!! D:
I've been busy as hell!!
Comment, rate anything!
Just tell me how I'm doing please... :(((