Heaven Take Me

Happy day? Maybe..

That night I slept in Koles arms and woke up with him beside me. It felt good to have him close to me. He’s the only friend I’ve ever really had, he’s my everything!

My phone buzzed right beside my head. I got a text hmm... Wonder who it could be... the text read,
**1, 2 I’m coming for you.3,4 I’m at your door. 5, 6 grab a crucifix. 7, 8 stay up late. 9, 10 never sleep again! I’m after you Jade!**

I replied
**Who the fuck is this!! O.o**
I wanted to wake up Kole... But it was 3 in the morning! I couldn't’t do that to him not after everything he’s done for me! I waited a few minutes.... A TEXT!

**Oh Jade your such a silly girl!**
OH MY GAWD! They know my name... Who the fuck could this be.. Hmm.. I’m kind of worried.. That’s great... I replied.

**How do you know my name...? Who is this...**
I waited and waited... But no reply! Who was this creep! Hmm... I wonder...

“Jade, how long have you been up?” Kole looked up at me and asked as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. See now that’s just adorable... He’s the cutest thing in the world.
I giggled,

“Not long.”I lied
Kole yawned,

“Okay well that’s good to here.” He said while leaning over and hugging me tight, then started cuddling me. Hehe, wow What is this feeling? Hmm..

~Koles point of view~
She’s so pretty. But she looks troubled though. I wonder what could be on her mind, I wonder if I should ask or just leave it... I never know what to do or how she’ll react to anything! I hate how I want to help her so much, but she won’t let me in... It bothers me, I thought I was her “best friend” that’s what she’s always called me.. I want to feel like her best friend. Not just some guy that’s here to hold her up when she falls down or needs help with something.. Now if only I could tell her that...
I looked at her and smiled a corky smile...

“Jade what’s wrong?” I asked.

She stared at me with her dark chocolate eyes and just said nothing... Why wouldn't’t she answer me? Does she hate me? Doesn’t she trust me?!

“Jade, seriously something’s wrong I can tell...” I told her.

“Nothing’s wrong for fuck sakes!” As she said that she grabbed her stuff and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know most of my chapters aren't that long... :( But this is my first story... Sorry if no one likes it, if so I might just take it all off... :-/