Status: Working on it! Please comment!

Crimson Blood

The Eye Opening Chapter

Crimson Blood
Day 00 October 17, 2012:Introduction
Do you sometimes think of what you have experienced in you life so far? Have you ever compared that to the life of other people you know? Do you sometimes think that you could have a more interesting life? Tomorrow would be my first day in my new school. Since I’ve moved here I have been eager to see new things. I look forward to an interesting life. Something new, or spontaneous! My name is Xahric Ruoshin, a second year transfer student. “My new school’s uniform would be a black jacket over a collared white shirt and black pants”, I would remind myself. I combed my thick black hair and stared at my dark brown eyes in the mirror. A new life awaits, once I close my eyes, it will be the first day.

Day 01 October 18, 2012: First day
Today was my first day at Gekkoukan High School. It had four floors, one for each year. It had wooden floors and white colored hallways with brown doors. Everything turned out pretty well, I made some friends and joined a club. They’re supposed to investigate paranormal activity. I assumed they had the same interests in science like me. It was the first club meeting so I didn’t miss anything, I met the four members whose names are: Seta Souji: He has blackish-gray hair, all his hair is combed down. He seems to be the leader. He acts a lot like me, but he always knows what he is saying. He is taller than me by an inch and likes to wear his jacket open. He would make a great a friend, I should talk to his some more
Minato Arisato: He has blue hair and looks mysterious, with his bangs covering his right eye. He is calm and silent, he seems to fear nothing and whenever he talks, he seems to always be right. He is the smartest in the group, and also the least fun to talk to.
Miyu Kumara: She has short blonde hair that ends at her neck. She was my second friend in this school. I met her outside the school. She was the one who told me about this club. She always is happy and makes me smile. She’s short and can probably be easily mistaken for a nine year old girl.
Shion Fuurude: My best friend so far. Has long black hair that ends at her waist, She wears a white polo shirt with a red tie, and a red skirt. There is nothing much to say.

Day 7 October 24, 2012: Bonds
I haven’t written on this for 6 days, that’s because nothing much was new. The past six days my bonds with the four club members have gotten stronger. When we walk home all five of us would go eat some ice cream north-east of the school. Even if life is boring, having these friends seems to be interesting. I’ve become close friends with everyone, I hoped this day never ended.

Day 9 October 26, 2012: Test
There is a test tomorrow so right after eating ice cream Miyu and Seta helped me study. I know I can pass the test, but whenever I always seem to forget one thing and that one thing would make it feel as if my head would explode. Earth Science, it’s science, but its nothing about mars, stars, or anything out there. Miyu and I laughed and talked for another hour or so and then she left.

Day 12 October 29, 2012: Celebration
I passed the test! Halloween would come up in two days so I suggested that we would go buy costumes together, but Miyu wanted so go home and so did Shion. Seta then said that our costumes would be a surprise. Minato agreed, and since he was always right so did I.

Day 13 October 30, 2012: Murder
I always believed thirteen as my lucky number, but today was not lucky at all. I nearly screamed at what I saw, another student, I think his first name was Vaan. He found dead in our class room. This was unusual, I would be happy, but it was the fact that I was the one who found him, lifeless. There was no blood, so he could have been suffocated, but it was much more than that. They sent him to the hospital right away, after that none of the teachers told me anything, just bombarded me with questions. I did not tell anyone in the club about this….

Day 14 October 31, 2012: Halloween
Today was Halloween, but I couldn’t seem to speak at all. Miyu and Shion tried to cheer me up. Miyu and Shion said in a worried voice, “what’s wrong?” I remained silent.
When half of the day was through I was smiling and having fun. Everyone seemed to have interesting costumes, but Minato’s was the most interesting of all, himself. Shion and Minato spent the day with me. Seta was right, the costumes would be a surprise, because I did not know what any of them were. Seta dyed his hair brown and wore a blue blazer, red tie, and black pants. He was supposed to be Kyon. Who is Kyon? Shion wore a thin brownish-yellow vest. She was supposed to be Mion. Mion rhymes with Shion doesn’t it? Miyu was an alien. What kind of alien? She refused to tell me. Overall I think I had a great day, Shion’s nice words and Miyu’s personality helped me get back up again.

Day 20 November 6, 2012: Interrogation
Six days have gone by, but I couldn’t forget. Two students are missing now. They announce the news about Vaan, that as student found him and his cause of death was never announced. Seta asked me all these questions, they didn’t even say who found Vaan, but he somehow knew, Miyu tried to stop him, but he didn’t. I answered all the questions saying,” I don’t know.” Miyu didn’t come by for ice cream after school which got me worried.

Day 25 November 11, 2012: Investigation
The investigation began today, and I doubt that teachers would tell ordinary students the cause of Vaan’s death, but after talking to Minato for twenty seconds, the teacher told us that there was cut on his heart, there was nothing found that could have caused it. There was no wound on the skin, but the cut on his heart was caused by a knife. It was bizarre, but I am sure there is a reason. We will continue the investigation to see what we will find. As for the two others missing, they were found dead yesterday. Another thing, what happened to Miyu?

Day 29 November 12, 2012: Sorrow
Miyu returned today, she was fatally ill over the past nine days. When I saw her I felt happy and hugged her, Shion and everyone else followed. We told her about what happened, and she said she knew. Everything is becoming interesting, but I whenever I’m alone I stop and think about this thing that I call “interesting”.

Day 34 November 17, 2012: “Interesting”
As I thought about “interesting” for the past five days while the investigation was still ongoing, I found my answer. ”Interesting” is something out of the ordinary, something that would make me happy. All I wanted was something out of my ordinary life, all I wanted was friends. Friends are “interesting”, they give me a reason to smile. Just like Miyu, Shion, Minato and Seta.

Day 35 November 18, 2012: Answers
Another day, a lot of my questions were answered today. Seta knew about Vaan since his father was a scientist who studied elements. The cut on the heart was caused by an element called Diclocious, an element only found on Pluto. It was never told to the public since it would cause panic. It does not cut the heart, but when the element comes in contact with skin, it turns the skin into a liquid with a very high viscosity. This causes the skin to be easily cut through, and since the skin is liquid it would easily fill up the wound. So the murderer used Diclocious to quicken the skin’s rate of healing, but turn it into something that would be easily cut through. After a few minutes Vaan’s skin returned to normal, but the murderer had cut his heart, so he died and the wound on his skin was healed. That left no trace of blood.

Day 43 November 26, 2012: Rain
Today was a day to relax, so far we know the cause of death, we just don’t know who the murderer is. Shion and I went out to celebrate thanksgiving. Seta and Minato continued investigating, and Miyu had to stay with her family. Its been 43 days and Shion and I haven’t had much memories. We talked and ate ice cream together with the club everyday, but those are memories I would have with the whole club. Shion was a lot like me, liked the same things, that’s probably why I had a great feeling about her on the first day. We both shared many laughs and it started to rain. She tripped on the wet sidewalk on our way home and I caught her, and looked at her. For a moment it was as if time had stopped. She got back up and we both laughed.

Day 47 November 30, 2012: Suspicions
Seta looked for Diclocious in the classroom where Vaan died, he found. It wasn’t a lot, but he found something that would help in the investigation. Minato suggested that the murderer may have made a mistake and dropped some Diclocious on him or her self. Minato probably knew something, but he walked out as soon as Seta said the meeting was over.

Day 48 December 1, 2012: Minato
Today I asked Minato what he knew, and he told me I wouldn’t believe him and walked away. I ran after him and grabbed his shoulders. I wanted to know everything, three people have died, but its possible that more than those people have died. “Why wouldn’t I believe him?” That was all I was thinking before he spoke, he said in a calm voice,” Miyu, why was she fatally ill? She was fine before Seta interrogated you. Did you notice the cuts on her hand? I saw them heal as she ran away..” I pushed him back and walked away after that. I thought it was all impossible. Minato may be always right,
but he can be wrong. As I walked away I heard Minato’s voice whisper into my ear,” I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. I’m right again aren’t I?” I felt his hands push me forward as the sound of his footsteps faded away.

Day 50 December 3, 2012: Love
Today I didn’t feel like talking to Minato, or Seta. They both knew a lot, they were keeping something from me. I wanted to talk to Miyu, but I thought it was best that I don’t tell her what Minato thinks of her. Shion felt like the best person to talk to.. We ate ice cream with the group. Minato did not say one word. Seta tried to act like himself, but I saw the sorrow in his eyes, I knew something was wrong, until everyone went home everything was dead silent. As Shion was walking the direction of her house, I ran after her to ask her if I could talk to her, she said,” yes.”
It was dark around 7:30 Shion and I were on the roof of my house. I told her all about what Minato said about Miyu. She replied with a silent voice,” I would believe him.” I almost shouted, I did know what to say, so I didn’t answer. Shion looked down and then up to the dark sky brightened with stars. She then turned to look at me and told me, "Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.” Yet again I didn’t know what to say, Shion just somehow reminded me, Minato is my friend too. She then asked me, “What do you think of me?”. I turned to look at her I saw her beautiful smile and her greenish-blue eyes shining in the moonlight. I looked up to the night sky to see the stars shining. I asked myself, “What am I thinking?” I was thinking of love, that was surely the answer. I then saw something pass through my eye, a shooting star. So I wished the first thing that came into my mind. I somehow couldn’t stop myself. I got up and yelled,” I wish that Shion would never leave me!”

Day 51 December 4, 2012: Blood
I feel a lot better today, but nothing was the same. Minato wouldn’t say a word to Miyu and nobody talked or laughed. Shion and I only talked to each other. Everyone, but Miyu was clueless. She often tried to start a conversation. Seta and Minato would just look at her. After we ate ice cream Minato told me to talk to her. He told that she wasn’t clueless anymore. She actually knows what going on. I walked home with Miyu and talked to her.
I stared at her for a moment, she looks helpless and harmless. It looks impossible that she can kill anyone. I just stared at her eyes and asked slowly,” Why did you want to leave early two days before Halloween?” She stopped walking, we were now in some strange alley, I didn’t know what was going to happen, but I stayed calm. She said softly,” I was tired.” Of course, that’s what she would say, so I asked something else, “After Seta interrogated me, why did you have cuts on you skin, and why did it heal so quickly.” I still didn’t believe Minato, but if Shion would believe him, I will too. Miyu then appeared behind me everything started spinning. At first I thought I was just imagining this, but I saw Miyu walk in front of me. She took out a knife, and I pushed her back. I tried to run first, but after a step I nearly fell over. Then I tried her to grab the knife from her hand, but she suddenly disappeared. After that I felt a sharp pain in my back and my vision was covered with the color blood red. I heard a voice saying,” I love you.”

Day 54 December 7, 2012: Awake
I woke up with Shion next to me, I asked her if that was her voice. She looked at me backed at me, confused. So it wasn’t her. Minato was there too. Seta smiled at me. As for Miyu, she disappeared. I stood up, I felt defeated. I was literally backstabbed. Seta started to speak, “The investigation has come to an end, but it is predicted that in ten days Pluto would collide with Earth.” He paused for moment, probably to make sure this wasn’t all a dream. Then he continued, “Miyu is from Pluto, and she as long as she is alive, Pluto would keep charging towards Earth and the inhabitants of Pluto would continue killing humans.” I looked out the window to see the sky, there were two moons. “One of them was moon”, I reminded myself.

Day 55 December 8, 2012: Levitian
It seems that there are more people like Miyu, they are already here on Earth. Many people are dying and in a fast rate, every single passing day, there would be 30 thousand deaths. A chemical was made to counter the effects of Diclocious, and Seta told us we are going to Pluto. The chemical Levitian would make us immune to the crushing effects of outer space, making it possible for us to survive there. It made us possible to even breathe there, but it would only be for 47 hours and 40 minutes. “9 more days”, I said to myself.

Day 56 December 9, 2012: Launch
Pluto is now very close. It has collided with the moon, making it possible for us to get there now. Why would they choose us to do this? Is it because we knew everything? Or is it because we knew Miyu? They sent two astronauts with us Ryotaro Dojima and Tohru Adachi. The ship was launched in a matter of minutes. Shion held my hand, and I held hers. Seta and Minato told us to get ready.

Day 57 December 10, 2012: Broken Bonds
We landed on Pluto, it was a whole city with blue lights going to the sky. All the inhabitants there looked like humans, and we could easily blend in. it felt like we were still in Earth, but we have to be cautious now. It wasn’t hard to find Miyu. Like I predicted she was the ruler of Pluto, and lived inside a large castle. Adachi and Dojima got through the two guards easily. They took their weapons and gave it to us. We fought until the highest point of the castle, where Miyu was. Every hallway looked the same, wooden floors and white colored walls with some brown doors. I think there were four floors inside the castle. I then climbed to the fourth floor, a large door was there.
With my heart beating quickly I opened the door slowly, and Dojima and Adachi charged inside. The room looked nothing like the castle. It was the gates of the school, where I met Miyu on my first day. They both pointed their guns at Miyu and shot a bullet right away. The bullets stopped and suddenly came back, it hit them both and they fell. After that Miyu turned around and looked both of them. The both fell to their knees, then to the floor. Seta took Dojima’s gun and tried to get close, but he suddenly fell to the floor too. He was bleeding, had large cut on his chest. Miyu did the same to Minato. She smiled at Shion and I and spoke,” Did you here to visit me? I’m doing fine, but I can’t say the same to our friends.” She thought we were still friends. I did too, but… She walked closer to me and I ran to Adachi, I took the gun from his cold hands and pointed the gun a Miyu. Tears fell down her eyes, and tears fell from Shion’s as well. I pulled the trigger and felt pain, I saw blood coming from my shoulders, Shion looked away. I said,” I’m sorry Miyu.” She came to me and hugged me. I whispered to her ear,” I’m sorry it had to end this way.” I thought she would have been smart and stayed away, but I remembered. She loved me, but I can’t love anyone who would break the bond the four of us had. I grabbed the gun floor and pointed it to her neck. My hand shook and I pulled the trigger. I saw a red fall on my hands. With the sound of the gunshot Miyu collapsed, along with all the memories we had together. I fell to my knees and started to cry, my tear drops fell on the soaked asphalt.

Day 73 December 26, 2012: Shion
Seta and Minato are all better. Adachi and Dojima are still in the hospital. Shion and I celebrated Christmas today to forget what happened, no matter how hard it was. While talking to Shion I saw the sparkle in her eyes again, and I couldn’t stop myself from grabbing her hand and saying, “I love you.” She smiled and kissed me, while Minato and Seta sat in front of us. I didn’t see their faces, but I’m sure they were surprised. I had one question in mind, why did Pluto hate Earth?
Capping years of intense debate, astronomers resolved Thursday to demote Pluto in a wholesale redefinition of planet hood that is being billed as a victory of scientific reasoning over historic and cultural influences. But the decision is already being hotly debated. Officially, Pluto is no longer a planet.

Day 74 December 27, 2012: Memories
Minato is someone I will trust now, but there is still one question that I have. Did our parents notice we were gone for three days? Seta told me all our parents thought we were on a “field trip” for three days. As for Miyu’s parents, they never existed. Everything I’ve gone through with my friends, I can never forget them. Even if I do all our “interesting” memories are written in the paper you are reading right now. I look forward to the rest of the school year. I finally got my life back. At the end of the day Shion told me as I walked her home, "Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.”

Day 79 January 1, 2013:

No entry
“As rain falls from the sky the tear on my face turn into crimson blood”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think, i would appreciate it.