Status: Working on it! Please comment!

Crimson Blood

The Father and Son Chapter Part 1

Day 79 January 1, 2013: Nightmare
Have a Happy New Year. Well mine isn’t so happy, nightmares about everything that has happened for the past 78 days. It’s such a weird feeling, I killed someone. I never had this thought before, but I really did. I feel like I’ve changed nothing is the same anymore. All of us may be friends again, but we are missing someone, Miyu. I’ve had nightmares for a week. The vision of having my hands stained with blood. Her eyes wide open and tears on her eyes as if she was alive. She wasn’t, there was a hole on her neck, where the bullet was shot to prove it. After that I would remember her laughing at me and laughing at herself. Too awkward, too strange, and too scary it seems that I haven’t gotten my life back. Everything is far from over. I WANT MY LIFE BACK.

Day 82 January 4, 2013: Happy Halloween
Ten more days until school return and the nightmares haven’t disappeared. I have a feeling that Seta and Minato have been having them too. The sight of looking at your body with a big open wound is horrific. I woke up in the middle of the night yelling, I screamed, “Miyu!” My parents rushed into my room to calm me down, but I felt even more scared. I feel paranoid as if she is still alive. I wish she was alive, I wish she never died. I see her face everywhere and hear her voice. “Happy Halloween Xahric!” I would hear. I would lose control. I shouldn’t go out tomorrow, maybe that will calm me down.

Day 84 January 7, 2013: Skies
Seta and Minato came today to remind me to come back to school in three days. I already knew that, but I appreciate that they cared. I saw Minato cry today when we looked at the sky. There were still two moons, one was blue and looked farther away. Pluto slowly retreated, it was now powerless. The sky on Pluto looked no different than on earth, blue clouds other than white, but other than that Pluto and earth shared the same sky. Today Mr. Souji( Seta’s dad) told us that Pluto may not be a dwarf planet anymore. Why? So we won’t nearly die again.

Day 87 January 10, 2013: Miyu
We returned to school today, Christmas break was over. There were about fifteen new students today. When we went to the clubroom I heard light footsteps. Seta said that with four members we should try to get more. He said that five or six would be fine. I turned and saw the door open.
“Hey!” said a cheerful voice. Minato’s eyes widened in surprise and Seta stood up. Shion fell off her chair and I caught her. Seta said in a low sounding voice,” hey.” She took the empty seat next to me and smiled at Shion. Shion’s expression did not change. Minato stood up and asked, “Miyu, what’s going on?” Miyu looked clueless and turned to me and asked me, “what is he talking about?” I replied, “nothing.” What happened? I’m pretty sure she was dead. I saw her, is there something special about people from Pluto? Seta walked to the door and turned around. He looked at me and commanded, “Xahric walk Miyu home.” He then opened the door and said, “group dismissed.”
I’m pretty sure Seta wanted me to check if Miyu had parents. So I walked her home and tried to laugh. Once I got to her house which I have never seen before she ran inside. She waved me goodbye, and I saw someone. A man that looked like he was in his forties. He was probably her dad, impossible.
Day 88 January 11, 2013: Awkwardness
I told Seta about her father, or the man I saw through the window. Seta thought about it for awhile and then went to ask Minato. Minato probably told him to follow her home. Miyu talked to Shion all day. That must have been hard for Shion. Talking to someone who nearly killed your friends. She saw her die too, so she probably almost cried a couple of times.

Day 90 January 13, 2013: Conversations
Her mother was there too? “They never existed!” Seta exclaimed. “For some reason they do now, what about you go ask the Plutonians?” Minato suggested. Seta said calmly,” It’s not that easy, Pluto is slowly moving away.” He paused for a moment and words came out of his mouth once again, “Even if it is “slow”, do you think that a small spacecraft can chase a planet?” “It is a dwarf planet after all,” Minato laughed. I then got into the conversation, “Well Seta, can your dad do anything? This is important after all.” Seta smiled and laughed then walked away after he said,” I’ll ask him tonight, lets see what he says.”

Day 91 January 14, 2013: Absence
Seta told me that his dad was able to convince some people to make a spacecraft that would ask Plutonians why Miyu is alive. It would take twenty days so we would have to wait. Today Miyu was absent. Seta went to her house to keep an eye on her. He told me to go with him, but I was too tiered so I just went home.

Day 100 January 23, 2013: 100 XD
Shion and I celebrated my hundredth day today. All the days went by so quickly, but I’ve barley had any normal days. Everything started on the thirteenth day. Eleven more days until the spacecraft reaches Pluto. Shion and I talked about many thinks today. She would randomly ask about Miyu and herself. She holds my hand and starts blushing. I hug her and think to myself, “are we still considered friends?” I hoped probably not. I really love Shion.

Day 111 February 3, 2013: Rebirth
Seta got the message today, and he came to us afterschool to tell us. Seta walked up to Shion and I and started to talk, “ There is this thing called rebirthing that special Plutonians can do. If they are ever in any situation where they are about to die, they can rebirth to a new life made out of their best memories.” This was probably her best memory. Being with us, so her emotions were true. “She really loved us.” Minato said after he walked past Seta. I then told Seta, “Why don’t we give her a chance?” Seta agreed by nodding his head. He then told us, “She was at her house, but if anything happens, I won’t forgive her.”

Day 113 February 5, 2013: Bodies
Why did this happen to me yet again? I’m sure this isn’t possible, Miyu didn’t do this. Six dead bodies brutally cut up and killed. Blood covered the classroom walls and floors. I actually yelled this time. Two teachers came and pushed me out of the way I heard them say to each other, “What… the hell is this!” They looked at me for a moment, this is the second time I saw other students dead so I wouldn’t be surprised if they blame me. I would, although, be surprised if I was convicted for murder. I walked away and ran into Seta who was heading to class. “Why are you running, and why is do you look like you’ve just seen a ghost?” he asked. “You shouldn’t go any further, there were...” and then I stopped. I heard a scream and quickly ran towards the blood covered classroom the two teachers were cut in half and thrown to the other side of the room. Seta grabbed my jacket and pulled me away. We went to the school gates. He started to talk while catching his breath,” No sign of a killer, no sign of a weapon, or bullet. Killed so quickly, brutally…” He stopped and walked out of the school, “Tell Miyu not to come to the meeting tomorrow.”

Day 114 February 6, 2013: Blame
Seta acted differently today. He would walk away and ignore me. Is there even going to be am meeting today? I went to the group’s early. I sat down and looked at the white walls, wooden chairs, and desks. It was about ten minutes until Seta came. He put his backpack on his table and sat down. He looked at me and didn’t speak. For about five minutes an awkward feeling covered the room. I heard the sound of footsteps coming toward the room. Seta started to speak,” Did you remember Xahric?” Unfortunately I didn’t, I looked at the door to see who it was. Minato and Shion came in and sat down. Seta then looked back at me, “Well?” I stayed silent and the door opened once again. It was Miyu.
Seta stood up and turned around, “Xahric…” he said. Miyu smiled and yelled, “hey Xahric! I haven’t talked to you in awhile.” I replied, “yea.” A chair suddenly flew past Shion and Miyu. I felt the wind that followed it go right past cheeks. “Go to Hell!” Seta exclaimed in a rough voice. What was he thinking? He opened his backpack and grabbed something inside it. He pointed a gun at Miyu and his eyes turned to me, “ Damn you Xahric, why didn’t you do what I say!” I somehow felt like it was the right thing to do. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand. I took the gun and threw it. Seta then threw a punch that hit my face. I fell back and stood up to run towards him again. He moved his foot causing a table to move between us. I suddenly stopped and he punched me again. I tried to spin to turn and get to him, but he kicked the table and it hit my stomach. When I bent down from the pain he kicked my face. I had the taste of blood in my mouth. I stood up yet again and tried to punch him. He grabbed my hand and taunted me, “When will you quit?” I kicked his foot, and punch him causing him to fall on a table. Then I threw two more punches at him. His right eye started to bleed. He stood back up and ran up to me. I ducked and punched his stomach. I then heard a voice yell, “Stop!!!” Minato pushed both of us apart. Shion held the gun in her hand and Miyu hid behind her. Seta apologized, “Sorry Shion, teach your boyfriend some responsibility.” He then continued,” Meeting dismissed.” He rushed through the door.

Day 115 February 7, 2013: Another Investigation
I have the gun back to Seta today, he put it in his backpack and walked away. He said, “Nobody could have done that except Miyu. This is the same as last time you won’t believe us.” I then wondered and said, “Us? You are the only one who suspects her.” “Other than you I’m the only one who knows about what happened dumbass.” Seta frowned. Miyu was able to reflect bullets and cut Seta without moving. “Rebirthing, that is what we need to investigate.” I suggested. Seta nodded his head and turned away.

Day 118 February 11, 2013: Note
“REBIRTHING- Certain Plutonians can use this to live a completely new life, they use their favorite memories to construct a life they always wanted. There a certain things that can happen when rebirthing is undergone. Those “certain things” are unknown.” According to Seta’s dad anyways.

Day 119 February 12, 2013: Shion’s Birthday!
“Happy birthday Shion!” we all yelled except for Minato who just said it. It was her party today and there were twelve people there. “I’m Isabella,” A girl with long brown hair introduced herself to me. I’ve seen her a lot of time before with Shion, but I’ve never talked to her. Seta’s hand was on my shoulder and he started to speak,” You look like Mio from K-on!” I stared at him in a strange way and he said, “Yup!” Isabella smiled and said, “Thanks! Isn’t she awshum?!?” Shion approached us and laughed. She then said, “So Xahric and Seta are you both better now?” I grabbed Shion’s hand and said, “Yea.” Isabella then looked at us and exclaimed, “You and Xahric look so cute!!!”

Day 122 February 15, 2013: Come and go
Seta told me his dad wasn’t home yet so that meant he worked overtime. That usually meant that He would stay until two-o’clock in the morning, but I let him stay anyways. Seta started to speak, “you know, I wonder how my dad gets all this information. “He is a scientist isn’t he? I asked. Seta replied, “Yea, but he is not very highly respected, so I doubt that they would tell him anything.” I thought to myself, “ Then how does he know all of this? How did was he able to launch the spacecraft to Pluto?” Seta whispered, “There have been a lot of new workers, they come and go.” I told him, “Don’t you think that’s strange?” Seta replied, “Yea.”

Day 124 February 16, 2013

No Entry
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think XD!