Status: Working on it! Please comment!

Crimson Blood

The Father and Son Chapter Part 2

Day 124 February 16, 2013: Something else
Miyu and Seta spent time with each other today. He somehow didn’t think she was a killer anymore. He seemed pretty happy being with her. In Miyu’s memories she was a helpless human being. That is what she probably is right now, did Seta come to a conclusion or something? Minato told me that the killer is someone else or something else.

Day 127 February 19, 2013: Disbelief
We went to Mr. Souji today. Seta told us that it was something important. I didn’t understand anything Mr. Souji was talking about. Minato looked intrigued while Seta looked at him in disbelief. I didn’t really understand what was happening, Seta usually respects his dad and loves him. I asked Seta what it was all about after we were dismissed. Well I was about to, but Minato told me not to and explained what Mr. Souji was saying.
“Well, He was talking about rebirthing. Along with other scientists he has found the side-effect of rebirthing. It is not harmful though. Miyu has lost all her powers, she is an ordinary human being.” Minato explained. “Yeah right, her powers are just asleep.” Seta argued. Minato asked, “Do you have proof of that?” “Meet me at my house tomorrow, I’ll show you. You too Xahric.” Seta said. Seta has been doing investigation on his own.

Day 128 February 20, 2013: Journal
As Seta said we met up at his house. He went on his dad’s computer and enter a password. He opened a file, all text. Seemed like a journal, a lot like mine. He pointed at an entry, and it said,”
“Day 1043 December 10, 2012: Success
It is just about time. My son and his friends probably have just eliminated Miyu. She most likely chose to Rebirth. Now her blood is not only a mix of Diclocious and Levitian, but another chemical which I will call Ryukaija. Tohru Adachi should return to me with her blood. I will finally become invincible. My body will no longer bare wounds, for it will not receive any. Nothing will be able to hurt me.”
Seta then put his whole report into his flash drive. I couldn’t believe it, he used us. What would cause him to do this? Seta couldn’t explain the deaths after December 10, 2012. Minato predicted that his dad was the culprit. It was a possibility, but how could he move so fast? Doesn’t Ryukaija just change the body’s strength not speed?

Day 130 February 22, 2013: Search
Shion told us to search Seta’s house today. We ended up finding nothing and we checked everywhere. Minato told us he was sure that something was here and Shion had that feeling too. If there was something here, where is it? Seta checked every single file in the computer. He was able to hack into it and see everything in it which amazed me. How did he learn how to do that? Even after looking and looking around the house we found nothing.

Day 138 March 2, 2013: Seta’s Story
Those reports are the only clues we have. We haven’t fount anything in the last 8 days. Seta came to my house again today. His dad was called for an emergency at the lab. Seta told me he heard an alarm inside his house. There was no trace of smoke, and Mr Souji’s excuse was the smoke alarm batteries running out. He told me to invite everyone else over which I doubt would happen, but they all somehow were able to come.
We were gathered in a circle Minato an Shion sat next to me with Miyu and Seta in front of us. I asked Seta, “Why did you want everyone here?” “Well, I just wanted to let you all know about me.” He replied. “Couldn’t this have just waited until tomorrow, I’m tiered.” Miyu asked. Shion said after her, “I have been thinking, and after one clue you suddenly suspected your dad. We haven’t found anything else and you should trust him more. He is your father.” Seta laughed, “Well that’s what I wanted to tell you all, he isn’t.” All of us jumped in surprise and he started smiling. He waited for everyone to calm down until he started talking. “I shouldn’t really be laughing. Xahric you know more than anyone else. I’ve told you about the workers coming and going. He also gets information that he is not supposed to have.” I stood up straight and replied, “Yea, and that alarm inside your house.” Seta then smiled and talked in a positive and commanding voice, “Exactly, we may not know what he is doing right now, but we know what he is trying to do.” Then he looked down and started to speak again, now in a voice full of sorrow, “I think he killed my real dad, three years ago.” Miyu asked in a soft voice, “How was your real dad like?” Seta tried to think for a moment and they he suddenly smiled again, “He taught me everything he knew. He was funny and caring.” Minato suddenly said, “So your mother married that man, the man we know right now as Mr. Souji?” “That’s right, I never really have thought about who he really was until I saw the journal file in his computer.” Seta answered. “Where’s your mother now?” Shion asked. Seta replied “ Dead.”

Day 140 March 4, 2013: Decision
Seta didn’t come to school today so there was no meeting. Shion and I decided to visit him at house. Miyu decided to follow us. When we got there he was outside, lying on the yard and looking at the sky. He saw us and tried to change his expression. We still could see what happened, it was reflecting off his eyes. He stood up and told us everything. His step dad saw what he searched the files. He yelled at him and nearly killed him, He tried to defend himself and punched his dad. The punch was useless, the thing that saved him was that beeping again. I looked at Seta’s fist and it was covered with blood.
“He really did succeed,” Seta said in a terrified voice. He looked at his fists and started they started to shake. He looked at me and said, “If he had no problem with killing me then he would have no problem with killing my father.” He frowned and punched the grass and yelled, “Dammit!” The green color started to turn into a red hue. He looked up and commanded, “Xahric, Shion, Miyu help me get ready to confront my stepdad. I’ll use everything that my dad taught me.” I was surprised, Seta didn’t worry about killing someone. This person is known as an innocent scientist. Only to us is he known as a murderer. “Do we have enough proof?” I asked him. “We won’t need it,” he replied with confidence.

Day 146 March 10, 2013: Fearless
Seta stayed at Minato’s house for the past six days. He still had the gun that I gave back to him. He looked at its silver color and held it in his hand. “I only have four bullets.” He said to himself. I thought he was going to use everything his dad taught him? All he is doing is using force, doesn’t he remember that bullets don’t work? I stared at him, dazed and confused. He looked back at me and commanded me, “Make sure Miyu is there when we go to my house tomorrow, I won’t forgive you if she isn’t.” I nodded and he walked out my door. He didn’t seem scared or anything, but I was. Anything can happen now. Shion and Minato came to house today and talked to me. I agreed with them, Seta is out of his mind. All of just hoped he would stay safe, the same thing with the rest of us. Shion gave me a kiss on the my cheek and smiled at me. This is like confronting Miyu, but our intention is to kill our target. We can’t turn back anymore.

Day 147 March 11, 2013: Seta
All of us were worried. No other feeling was in my mind, but worried. Minato told me that Seta was his childhood friend. I now know that out of all of us, he was the most concerned. Seta, although had a different view. His eyes filled with determination as we walked to his house. He chose to go at 6:30, whenever his step dad would suddenly disappear was around this time. There was nobody in the neighborhood. Everything was silent and dark. There was a loud THUD! when Minato kicked the door open.
We went inside the dark house and turned on our flashlights. We all followed Seta to his room. This was just across the master’s bedroom. We followed him through the light browned colored hallway until we reached a white door at the end of it. Once the door opened my eyes suddenly saw light. There was door under Seta’s computer table. Minato whispered, “ I’m pretty sure we checked there, but there must have been a door under the wooden floorboards.” I looked down first and saw a ladder, there was no predicting where it led to since white smoke covered surrounded it, but Seta wasn’t afraid. He pulled me out of the way and climbed down. We all followed him as quickly as we could. There isn’t much to say about this room. A bunch of white fog and about 25 yards in front of us stood a man in a white lab coat. He was looking at some object inside a pod, it was just a silhouette to me. He finished writing and turned around.
He started to laugh maniacally while Seta reached for his pocket. I just stared at man in amazement. All this time he was able to hide his true self, he was a madman. Seta grabbed his gun and yelled, “Go to hell murderer!” Seta fired two shots and stopped. He has two bullets left now. He walked slowly and took out a gun. “Which one of you deserves to die first?” he laughed. Seta fired two more shots and reached for his pocket. He had no bullets now didn’t he? “What about the Plutonian?” he said in a wretched voice. He pulled the trigger. I wouldn’t be able to pull Miyu out of the way. I was too far. “Dammit!” I said to myself. A body suddenly got in front of her. The blood covered the white colored room. I heard three shots and that was it, Seta fell to the floor. His father mocked us by just going up to him and laughing. He kneeled and touched his blood covered face. He chuckled, “Well I guess you have to go down first, as easily as you father did!” Seta pointed the gun at his head and shot a bullet. I saw it fly off to the air. The man stood up and yelled, “Impossible, how the hell did this happen!” The man then fell back onto his table. We all ran up to Seta who started to speak in a soft voice, “Miyu…I wouldn’t have pulled the trigger on you that day.” He looked at me and whispered, “Miyu is cute isn’t she? Yet she has powers that are inhuman.” He stopped for a moment and blood came out of is mouth. I flinched for am moment and he laughed, “She reminds me of Yuki from Haruhi.” Minato smiled and said, “That’s Seta…” I smiled too. He reached his hand towards Miyu and confessed, “I love you Miy…” That’s how it ended the man who’s body was on the table was now standing, smiling. “You asshole,” I screamed. Now a bullet was directly at the back of my head. It just floated there, and it stopped there. Miyu yelled, “Try that again Mr. Souji!” Minato grabbed Seta’s gun and reached for his pocket. The man was still alive, the bullet hole on his head was slowly disappearing. He laughed, “Alright I’ll do as you say Plutonian!” He reloaded his gun and fired three more shots. The bullets stopped in front of us. Minato threw Shion the gun and a blue colored ammunition. She put it inside the gun and aimed. The man was hit on his stomach. The wound slowly grew bigger. Miyu said in a frightening voice, “Don’t you ever hurt my friends, this is your consequence!” The wound slowly grew bigger and his body started to shake. Within twenty-five seconds there were blood splatters on the walls and on the floor. I stood by Seta the whole time and watched. I went to the table and looked at the soaked notebook. All I could read was, “completed.” I looked at the pod hoping to see the silhouette’s face. It disappeared. I looked back at the path I just walked on. Dead on the ground, father and son. Bathing in their own crimson blood.

Day 148 March 12, 2013

No Entry

"The son's eyes brought upon hatred.. The father's brought upon blood."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.