Status: Rocking hard. And I don't mean that in the musical sense, I mean that this story is stoned 99.9% of the time.

The Band

The Band is an experimental reality T.V show aired by Fox, in need of a new band for a host.

ELO*V*E is a band that recently moved to New York from Canberra, Australia, that has a rather...special way of getting things done.
Their first mission in New York is to recruit a ridiculously hot guy into the band to attract a female audience (and male, if you like). They do so by running into Hot Topic, closing their eyes, spinning around and pointing.
They found Atticus.
Atticus is now their resident triangle player, whose name is equipped with epic proportions of epicness.
After Bill (Sam) procures an audition, executives of 'The Band' decide that ELO*V*E is the perfect band to host the show.
Okay, even I didn't see that coming, and I'm the writer.
...

Okay. I did see that coming. I know exactly how my story's gonna play out right down to my epic ending, but I want to have an open relationship with my readers, whether they like it or not.

26/7/10 Edit 1: That's a lie. I actually have no idea what I'm doing with this story... but I'm having fun...

*diabolical laugh*
  1. A morning in the life of ELO-V-E
    In which Bianca screams, Caitlin fights a wall and Cassie wakes hungover.
  2. Aw, shit, Elo.
    Guess what THEY forgot...
  3. L'école
    Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Read meh.