Status: Discontinued. This story will not be updated anymore, ever. It may be deleted later, but right now I can't be bothered.

Click, Click.

Gingerbread Co-Ordination.

[Wednesday's Point Of View.]

[One Month Later.]

Sometimes I can barely believe I've known Gerard for nearly seven months. I remember Ryan, vaguely, and the time I tried to steal his eyeliner when he was showering.

Insert insane giggling at the fact that I now wish that towels didn't exist. On Bert, Brea, Jepha, Quinn, Toro, Bob, and perhaps Frank and Mikey yes, but not on Gerard.

Nobody can say anything; I'm sure I'm not the only one in this household who has hot-hot dreams about Gerard Arthur Way.

Back into present, though, it's Christmas Eve. Bert, Quinn and Jepha are getting the tree out of the basement, Brea's making a gingerbread house, Gerard's putting the finishing touches on the baubles we've been decorating and everyone else is wrapping presents. Except me, that is. Being the lazy shit I am, I'm putting up decorations everywhere.

So far, I've covered the dining hall, staircases and the main corridor. We're not bothering with the attic, basement or the outside of the house. It's also up to everyone to decorate their own rooms if they want.

"Hey, Brea. How's the house going?" I asked, peering through the kitchen door, red tinsel hanging from the belt loops of my black pants. I'd very much grown to like Brea since we took her in; seeing as she was the only female apart from myself, it gave me someone to talk to about stuff I mightn't want to tell anyone of the male gender.

Brea held the same confidence in me, it seemed. When she'd began to vomit, about a week after she arrived, it was I she went to on the brink of tears, terrified her ex had got her pregnant. Figures it was only food poisoning from pickles.

"Getting there." she replied. "I've still gotta put the roof on, see. And I'm still cooking the people." I took the jug out of the fridge and poured myself a glass of water. "How's the decor?"

"Covered most of it. Just gotta wait for your lover and co to bring the tree into the living room and I'm about done." I stated. Brea giggled. "What? It's so obvious you and Bert have a thing for each other."

Brea continued to giggle and blush. "You think so? I mean, I thought he was just being nice when he let me crash on his couch when I rocked up..." she trailed off.

"Dude. He's like, gaga for you. There's like this big huge Vegas sign over both your heads saying "I'M GAGA FOR BREA."" I laughed.

"I'm not gaga for myself!" Brea protested. Suddenly, a crash, a series of tinkles and a loud yell of "Fuck!" were heard from the lounge.

"They're back from the basement, I take it." I said, rolling my eyes. The oven timer went off and Brea tended to her baking as I went to check on the living room.

One of the glasses that had been sitting on the mantelpiece had been knocked off by Quinn, Jepha, Bert and Gerard's attempt to get the tree together. We could've had a real one, but there's enough shit to clean up around this place as it is; we don't need pine needles on top of it.

"Surviving?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're...Jeph! That's my finger fucker!" Bert started, slapping Jepha upside the head. "Fine." he finished.

"Your lover's in there covered in icing and taking her shirt off." I stated, jabbing my thumb in the direction of the kitchen. Bert's face lit up, a grin forming across his face. He half-jumped and zipped off in that direction. Quinn and Jepha exchanged looks and soon followed, eager to see if Brea was actually removing her clothing.

"She's not really getting naked, is she?" Gerard asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh not at all. I just thought we needed some alone time. Just a minute, anyway." I replied, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked me.

"Well, I feel like I'm rushing this greatly, but... well." I handed him a small piece of paper, just as Bert, Quinn and Jepha returned.

"Bloody spiteful bitch." Bert cursed. I smirked and went back upstairs to begin decorating the bathrooms; I'd bought these really nice scented candles. Cinnamon and strawberry for one, and rosewood and cherry for the other.

[Late That Night.]

I stood in front of the full-length mirror that resided in our bathroom, admiring my new outfit. Putting the finishing touches on my eye makeup and picking up my box of matches, I walked out of the room to meet Gerard.

I wandered into our room (we had been sharing for some time now) to find Gerard spread-eagle on the bed, drawing. I waltzed up to the bed, unnoticed. It amazed me how Gerard can get so into his art he doesn't even realize when someone else is in the room.

I climbed up onto the chest that resided at the end of our bed, watching him as he drew. I jumped over onto him, straddling his hips.

"Oh hello. That was quite painful." he stated simply.

"'S meant to be. Now c'mon. We got stuff to do!" I exclaimed, clambering back off him.

"Aww sugar." he groaned. "But I was so comfy there."

"Where?" I asked. I had an inkling of what his reply would be.

"With you on top of me." Gerard could be such the stereotypical male sometimes. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon." I took his hand and yanked him up.

We tiptoed downstairs, Gerard lugging two garbage bags full of gifts behind him. We arrived in the living room; the tree already surrounded by presents from the others. The stockings; mine black with white trim and W, Gerard's the same in black and red; had already began to fill. I took one bag off Gerard, pulling it over to the tree.

"Well go on then." I encouraged him. He began to stuff more small gifts into the stockings without a word. I began emptying my bag slowly, careful not to break anything or make too much noise.

We swapped after I had finished under the tree. I placed the small knick-knacks and doohickeys in everyone's separate stockings.

We'd finished putting out our gifts and plopped down on the couch. I looked over at the tree, admiring everyone's combined handywork. We'd opted to go for a black, red and white color scheme; everything coordinated. The stockings and presents didn't so much, but everything else matched.

"Hey Wed?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I love you." he whispered, pressing his chapped lips to mine. He didn't pressure anything at all, just ran his fingers through my hair as he kept his lips on mine. He pulled away, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you, too." Wow, cliche much Wednesday?

"We should get to bed, it's nearly midnight already. Frank'll be waking us up in fifteen; we've gotta tell him to shut the fuck up and go to bed before he comes down here. He'll ravage the place." Gerard rambled.

I took his hand and placed a finger to his lips. He smiled, his hazel eyes glistening in the light of the fireplace. We silently strolled back to our room. We hopped into bed, once again looking straight through each other's eyes.

"Baby?" I asked as I heard his breathing slow. I'd never before called him Baby.

"Mm?"

"All I want for Christmas is you." I whispered, kissing him softly on the lips. I could faintly see his lips curve into a smile. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me in close as my eyelids fell.