Status: Discontinued. This story will not be updated anymore, ever. It may be deleted later, but right now I can't be bothered.

Click, Click.

Revenge Plans

[Wednesday's Point Of View]

[Three Weeks Later]

Oh, the joys of being eighteen can bring. I'm forbidden to move out or even go out after midnight until I'm married to Bastard, sorry, Gerard Way. Oh, and he's also living with us till the wedding.

Thats still over a year away.

Then I'm stuck with him after it forever too.

He's staying in the room next to mine, which is terrible. We have to share my bathroom, which is terrible. At eighteen you're supposed to get your own stuff, have your own space. Not me! I'm stuck sharing nearly everything I own with a guy I've known for three weeks.

I'm so over adulthood!

There's one small silver lining to having to share everything with this guy, and that is I have access to everything of his.

In the three weeks I've been stuck with him, I've learned he can be very stuck up, diva-like, he's pretty vain, he has four favorite shirts and six favorite pairs of jeans, he doesn't like porridge, his original hair color is brown, he has a younger brother, he owns four pairs of designer sunglasses... the list goes on.

The most important? He has an obsession with revenge. Which could work to my advantage, along with all these little things I've learned.

I pulled out a little black folder I kept all my Revenge Plans in. I've had this thing since I don't know when.

---

[The Next Morning...]

I heard Gerard shuffling around in the hall. A door opened and shut and the shower was turned on.

I hopped up out of bed, tiptoed over to his room and went inside. On his nightstand was a pair of sunglasses. I picked them up and went back to my room, putting them in a box I kept up in the curtains of my four-poster bed.

I then tiptoed over to my bathroom, silently going inside. I knew he was still in the shower, so I crossed to the basin. On the side was a bag, full of makeup. Eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, the works. Pansy boy.

I picked up the eyeliner I knew was his favorite. I put it in the back pocket of my PJ pants and turned, about to walk back to my room when i heard the water shut off.

"Oh, shit." I said under my breath. I froze. I just couldn't move. The shower curtain moved back and I automatically spun around and closed my eyes. I was splattered by water, presumably from Gerard shaking it out of his hair.

"What the fuck? Wednesday?" his voice came.

"Um. Yeah. I didn't know you were in the shower, sorry." I muttered, keeping my eyes tightly shut.

"It's safe, I have a towel on." Gerard stated. I turned around, but kept my eyes closed.

"Seriously. Its not like I'd want you to see me naked." he snapped. I opened my eyes slowly. "See?"

I just nodded.

"I was just... um..." I couldn't think of an excuse. I, Wednesday Addams, could not think of a way to get myself out of the shit.

"Borrowing my eyeliner without asking?" Gerard suggested.

"Um..." I muttered.

"I'm not blind, you know." he said, walking towards me. I backed up until I hit the basin bench.

"Could've fooled me." I laughed nervously.

"You're a smart girl, Wednesday, Don't waste it on trying to get at me. I didn't want this either, to begin with." Gerard replied.

"What do you mean?"

"You're smart, I just said that. Figure it out." Gerard stated, pushing up against me.His hand went behind my back, lower. He pulled the eyeliner out of my pocket and stepped back.

"Next time you need eyeliner, ask. Even though I know you keep yours in your top left drawer in your room along with your other makeup." he said. I nodded.

"Now, can I get dressed?" he asked. I then realized he was still in nothing but a towel.

I turned on my heel and walked back to my room.

"I didn't want this either to begin with..."

His words were replaying through my mind.