Status: Discontinued. This story will not be updated anymore, ever. It may be deleted later, but right now I can't be bothered.

Click, Click.

Painting.

[Two Weeks Later.]

[Gerard's Point of View.]

Bert had been bouncing from wall to wall for two weeks straight.

He'd dragged all of us guys out of bed at nine in the morning to get to the hardware store to buy paints and stuff to make ourselves a nursery and baby room.

I don't know if they were the same things or not.

---

The room reeked of paint.

We'd decided on something typically Addams-Way. Black and dripping with the macabre. We'd finished two of the walls' black base, and Frank and Bert were working on the other two. I, on the other hand, sat with Wednesday cleaning off my new brushes and mixing up some new colors.

We both had a knack for art. Drawing the seemingly darkest of things sometimes.

Bert had asked for a sort of graveyard-esque feel. Like, with the bats and vampires and bloody corpses. Yep, this was a baby's sleeping area.

I'd done a sketch, well more than one. More like twenty.

Wednesday and I had settled on a graveyard reminiscent of the one out the back of the Addans house. The fallen angel gravestones, the way the moon was always shining somewhere... it was a nice thing to do. Of course, I had said I wanted to draw horror movie things, so we compromised.

It turned out looking pretty damn good.

---

Jess and Jepha were running around the house, Jepha giggling like a fucking rabid hyena.

"Give me back my motherfucking underwear!" Jess shrieked, zooming past the door to the quite smelly baby room.

"Mine now!" Jepha hollered back, flailing a... bright pink thong in the air.

I cracked up.

Quinn came bounding down the hall, obviously eager to see what all the fuss was. He saw Jepha perched up on a pillar that reached from the top of the stairs to the roof, dangling a pair of bright pink underwear in the air.

"Oh yes!" he squealed. "I get to see Jepha pole dance, and Jess's thong!"

Bert came laughing behind him. "Too bad it's not Jess's thong on Jepha, eh?"

"Oi Jepha! Did you hear that?" Quinn asked, still laughing inwardly.

"No!"

"Put Jess's thong on!" Bert said.

And so he did.