Status: Discontinued. This story will not be updated anymore, ever. It may be deleted later, but right now I can't be bothered.

Click, Click.

Its A Love-Hate Kind Of Thing.

[Gerard's Point Of View.]

[Early The Next Morning.]

I woke up to a loud thud of something hitting my bedroom floor. Not like, an earth-shattering kaboom, but loud enough to wake me up. And pull my blanket off me with it, therefore giving the cold morning air unrestricted access to my skin.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, rolling over and sitting up, flicking on the bedside lamp. I butt-shuffled over to the other side of the bed to find Wednesday, tangled up in my blanket.

"Wednesday?!" I exclaimed.

"Er. Morning, Gerard?" she seemed unsure of what to say. To be honest, I was the same.

"Why are you in my room in your pajamas, tangled up in my bedsheets on my floor?" I asked bluntly. When I want answers I ask questions.

"Um..." Wednesday muttered, her eyes darting around as if looking for an excuse. I noticed it was still dark outside. "I couldn't sleep?" she half-asked.

"So you're stealing my sheets?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I was... erm..." Wednesday stuttered, looking away. "I've been there since last night." she said quickly and quietly.

"So you slept with me?" I asked, then realized that was the wrong choice of words. "I mean, you slept in my bed. With me. Without asking."

"Er, yeah."

"Why?" I was expecting some excuse, such as 'I went to the bathroom and accidentally shut my door, and it got stuck so I came in here because the door was open.'

"Because you make all the confusion, all the bad things go away." Wednesday sighed. "I haven't slept in a week, and what happened with us in the bathroom yesterday didn't help at all. So I came in, hoping to talk to you, but when I came over to see if you were still awake... I don't know. Its like something radiates off you that wipes away everything that hurts. Everything that's confusing or depriving me of sleep."

"Oh." I replied. I'm not a cold-hearted bastard, I just didn't know what to say.

"Yeah. I hate it, but yeah."

"Oh."

"Is that all you can say? Oh? Because, in case you hadn't noticed, you're the one doing this to me! And thanks to your little charade in the bathroom, I'm a little- no, a lot- confused." Wednesday snapped. I swear, she's part reptile.

"Fucking hell. You think I'm not?! I hate you. I hate that I've been pulled away from my friends and my brother, from my own room, from a life, and thrown here with you. I love you. I love that you're stuck here with me, I love that you're not reserved and you don't just take it, I love that you're a bitch, and I love the way you look in a towel." I gushed, smirking to myself at the last one.

She looked... shocked, to say the least. By now, she was sitting on the bed in front of me.

"I'm sorry I've stopped you sleeping." I apologized. Yeah, I did. See, I'm not a cold-hearted bastard,

"Don't apologize. I don't." Wednesday stated as she edged closer to me.

"Thats just one of the things I love about you. You refuse to do what you're told. You do what you want. Most girls in your position wouldn't." I stated truthfully.

"So you only like the way I look in a towel?" she asked. Before I could answer, she continued.

"I hate how you're so moody, so messy. How you act like you know everything. I hate that you've got me into this arrangement and that you don't talk to me half the time. I love the way you speak to me when you do. I love that you didn't freak out in the bathroom the other day. I love how your hair sits. I love that you make everything bad go away by just being near me." Wednesday gushed.

We sat for a moment, just looking at each other and breathing, taking it all in.

"Ger-" Wednesday started.

"Shut up." I whispered, snaking my hand around to the back of her head and pulling her lips to mine.