Status: Just Beginning!

The Price of Living Immortality

This is the sequel to Do mine Eyes Deceive me . . . a Gorgeous, Sadisitc Vamprie?. I was going to give this one a title similar to the first one, but I wanted something shorter, and I soon became attached to TPOLI. This whole plot of this story isn't quite figured out. I think of storylines as I'm writing.

Harrison let his life fall apart for a short while, but he's on his way to getting it back into shape, and proving to everyone that he can stand on his own, and that he didn't go soft. While the immortal feds are looking for him, he has his own plan on how to become a hero.

Joanalie has gone back to Chicago with Devlin. She's been away from her old life for nearly a year, and this something wrong. Her dad is hiding something from her. The war is ensuing between the Greaters and the Lessers, and Joanalie is trying to get away from it, even though she is the very core of everything this war stands for. She's fighting her own internal struggle to find out who she's supposed to be with.

Devlin's just along for the ride. He's fighting for Joanie's affection, and determined to win it if it's the last thing he does. He knows how she feels about Harrison, but it's his duty to change that. He'll show her the side of him she wants to see, but is it all an act? Does he have ulterior motives?

Two boys without beating hearts. One girl who's going to pay the price for her living immortality.
  1. Oh1; Wasteland
    If I'm going then I'll see the past
  2. Oh2; Taunt
    Secrets
  3. Oh3; Helpless
    Sing and Death