The Essence of Sin

Dear Essence of Sin fans, I'm leaving Mibba.

[I kept getting messages about this, so I'm posting this in this story, too, for those who weren't subscribed to Stray or SuperHero. It's the same message that's on those and on my profile.]

Someone on Wattpad.com stole Stray and posted it as her own story. The problem was resolved, and she publicly apologized. Unfortunately, she told me that she copy and pasted it from Mibba. The lack of copy/paste locks on this site always made me wary to post my work here, so after all that mess, I've taken down Stray and SuperHero and The Essence of Sin. I've left a few chapters up just to keep the dates as proof of when I wrote it, but the bulk of them I deleted.

I won't be posting more chapters on Mibba. I'll definitely continue to post on my Inkpop (http://www.inkpop.com/user/60649), so if anyone really wants to continue reading my stories, you're more than welcome to read them there. (The Essence isn't currently posted, but I might put it up in the future.)

I'm very sorry about this, guys, but I hope you understand! Writing is the most important thing in the whole world to me, and I can't risk anyone taking that away by stealing my work.

All you guys have been wonderful fans, and I appreciate each and every comment. :) I hope to see you all on Inkpop, and if not, thank you so much for all the support and kind words of encouragement (and even the death threats for not updating. Though those were slightly disconcerting.)

:{D
-Yuffie out, mates.