The Umbrella Academy

What Did I Say To Put Sister To Sleep?

Silvia’s POV

“Bella! Why are you back this early?” I said, pulling Gerard and Mikey next to me out of reach from her.

“Well, why couldn’t I?” she smirked as I saw blood dripping from her mouth.

“Who did you kill now?” I growled.

“Why do you have to know?” Bella sneered.

“Wait..her name is Bella? Doesn’t that mean…” Gerard begin to say but was cut off by Bella.

“Beautiful in Italian. Yes, and my name is Bella Muerte. Muerte meaning..”

“Death in spanish..yes, I know…” Gerard said, narrowing his eyes. I gripped his hand tightly so that he wouldn’t pounce on her or something.

“Good…I'm half spanish and itaian....so you know spanish…¿Cómo sientes sobre mí que mata a tus padres Gerard?” she purred.

“Siento como estoy en el infierno Bella…. ¡Quiero rasgarte en pedazos!” Gerard growled.

“Oh, good for you and your brother..” she purred again.

Gerard’s POV

I wanted to pounce on her and just hit her, I really did, but Silvia had a tight grip on my wrist.

“Silvia..let go…” I hissed, trying to pull myself away from her but she only just tightened her grip.

“Gerard…no…” she said warningly, her eyes telling me to stop.

“Why not?”

“Because…I don’t want Frank and Ray disappointed in you.” She said as she let go of me. I felt that anger go away slowly and her pendant gleamed again.

Mikey looked at me worryingly as he softly put his hand on my shoulder.

“Are you guys done or what?” Bella said as she sat on her bed.

“Who did you kill Bella…” Silvia said.

“Some girl’s parents.”

“Bella..that is just wrong!” Mikey said which made Bella get up from her bed and grab him up.

“What did you just say?” she growled which made Mikey shake with fear.

“Let go of my brother!” I yelled and grabbed him away from Bella.

Silvia slowly got up and narrowed her eyes.

“Go back into who you really are Bella!!” Silvia said and put her hand towards Bella.

Mikey’s POV

Bella tried to run but the light coming out of her pendant made her gasp and she fell to the floor saying,

“Curse you Silvia…”

I looked over at Silvia who had collapsed into Gerard’s arms.

“Silvia...Silvia!” I said and kneeled down by her side.

“I guess that every time I have to use this…I’m gonna be like this…and make you guys worry. Damn…I’m sorry that you guys always have to watch over me…” she said as I took her hand in mine.

“I’m gonna go call the others…Gerard, will you stay here with her?” I asked.

“Sure.” He replied, looking at Silvia as she smiled weakly at me.

“Ok, I’ll be back as soon as possible.” I said and ran out of the room to where the others were.

I just wished there wasn’t this kind of happening.

Gerard’s POV

I wish everything would be like when we were in high school.

What did I say?

Yeah...remember those good times we had Mikey in high school when we all used to play around and stuff? Toss you up in the air and you would always be giggling?

What did I say to put sister to sleep?

What could have been done to stop this earlier Silvia? Why didn't I know you way before I came here?

I'll never go to sleep?

We all had so much fun together but what about now? Everything has changed…everything.

And I won't go back to bed

I don’t think it’s going to be so fun after all…cause I know something is about to happen…something we still don’t know about.

To be continued…