A Day in the Life of a Teenager

Chapter II

NOTE!!! Please do not read if you hate randomness, humor, awesomeness, or people. Or if you're catholic. And here's this: I MAY mention something to offend you. MAY being keyword. So please, heed this warning and don't take offense. This is a phone call I just had with my friend Margaret, set in my point of view. O yea, you may not know some of the people I mention in here. Especially if you don't like MCR/never seen the video for I'm Not Okay. I'll explain later why this should be funny. It's funny anyways, but better if you understand what's going on. Please enjoy :)

Chapter II
A Day in the Life of a Teenager
AllApologies451994

Okay, I was officially bored. My little sister just left, and I was sitting at the house alone. I tried to play Guitar Hero, but didn't find anything entertaining in it. So then I got on MSN, but found no one to talk to. So, I grabbed a Mountain Dew and decided on calling my friend Margaret. She had called earlier, but daddy was on the phone and didn't answer the beep. I figured I could call her back. Here's what all happened:

Me (Andrea): Hello, is Margaret there?

Margaret: Yea, this is her.

Me: Hey.

Margaret: Hey there.

Me: Sorry I didn't answer the phone earlier. Daddy was on there and didn't feel like answering the beep.

Daddy: [in background] I don't like answering beeps.

Me: Daddy said he don't like answering beeps.

Margaret: [starts laughing] Not even for Roger Roger?

Me: Daddy! Not even for Roger Roger?

Daddy: Not even for Roger Roger.

Margaret: [could hear him] That's mean. I'm Roger Roger!!!!

Daddy: I like her, I just won't answer the beep if it's her.

Me: Margaret, daddy loves you.

Margaret: Aw, how sweet!

Daddy: I don't love her, I just like her!

Margaret: Wow, I feel so special right about now.

Me: You should. ...Daddy, you know you love Margaret!

Daddy: I DON'T LOVE MARGARET!!!

Me: [bursts out into song] "I don't love you like I did yesterday!!"

Margaret: [bursts out into a different song] "And never again, and never again. They gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now!"

Me: OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

Margaret: Duh. Hey! Guess what!!!

Me: What!?

Margaret: I finished my anime today!!!

Me: Cool.

Margaret: Yup.

Me: You really need to finish Lucky Star.

Margaret: I know.... You have it on disc, right?

Me: Yea, Jimmy got it for me.

Margaret: Cool. I liked Izumi from what I DID watch.

Me: Yea, she reminds me of you so much.

Margaret: Yea, and Kagame.

Me: I love it when she just pops up and goes "I can't believe you missed the ending!!! A guy just pops out of NOWHERE with a red bucket on his head!!!!"

Margaret: Yea....

Me: Man, I wish I could three-way Ricky, but where mommy's on call, I can't. [Ricky is my ex-boyfriend, just so you know]

Margaret: Why?

Me: If I three-way someone, I can't get a beep, and then she'll get fired. She's on call all night.

Margaret: You mean until midnight tonight?

Me: No, until 6 AM tomorrow morning.

Margaret: Well huh.

Me: You know how Mr. Reid is obsessed with death? [Margaret's language arts teacher]

Margaret: Yea, sort of....

Me: I can so see him right now singing I Never Told You What I Do For a Living, where it goes "And never again, and never again. They gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now."

Margaret: Yea, me too. And then Chip joins in.

Me: And here comes Gee out of nowhere shouting "DON'T STEAL MY LINES, FOO!!!" and then slaps Mr. Reid across the face.

Margaret: Yea, and then they get in a slapping contest.

Me: And, obviously, Gee wins.

Margaret: Yea, and then Chip says something stupid to Mr. Reid, and you can see Mr. Reid sticking his hand in Chip's back pocket....

Me: And he pull's out his wallet!!!!! Then Chip says "It tastes like somebody stole my wallet...." and Gee walks up and slaps him.

Margaret: Yea, I can see it now... "DON'T TAKE MY LINES, FOO!!!!"

Me: Then this random chick walks in and goes "I heard a rumor that I died in a car accident. I didn't." and then Gee slaps her too. I have a feeling he's getting tired of slapping people so much. And here we are in the back, singing Teenagers.

Margaret: Yea, Gee don't slap us because he loves us.

Me: And then, out of nowhere, here comes Mikey with a stuffed unicorn and Ray with a ton of orange crayons, just handing them out to everyone.

Margaret: Yea, and Frank pops out of a locker. And you can look in a corner and see Chip eating the crayons....

Me: And Frank pops out of the locker. Again. And if you look closely, you can see Mikey and Gee tackle some mascots outside.

Margaret: ...Man, I would die if this actually happened....

Me: And, out of nowhere, a Yoshi poofs into the room, turns blue, and flies off into the sunset. I dunno how, but it's a Yoshi, and Yoshis can do that [I think that may be the plural of yoshi... but maybe it's yoshi, yoshie, or yoshies. I dunno].

Margaret: ...Okay, if Gee ever pops up at school, I will die, because all this would happen.

Me: Yea, it's all Gee's fault.

Margaret: Man, we're so stupid. And random. But o well.

Me: Well, you know it's random if Frank pops out of a locker and Mikey has a unicorn doll. And yoshis fly off into the sunset.

Margaret: Exactly. And then the pope comes up and eats them all.

Me: Yea, you can see Phat Boy Bubba [this is our friend Cody, by the way] show up out of nowhere and be eaten by the pope. Then, he comes back to life as an ostrich and flies off into the sunset. If you look hard enough, you can see a blue yoshi materialize on his back....

Margaret: Yea, and then Ricky shows up, and gets eaten by the pope.

Me: Yea, the pope walks into the bathroom and out comes Ricky, as a vampire-pope-ostrich type thing.

Margaret: Yea, but then he turns everyone else into vampire popes. Except Gee, because we protect him.

Me: And then I turn around and tell him I thought 'vampires would never hurt us'

Margaret: Le gasp!!! Gee's a liar!!!

Me: Yea, but he still don't die. He's just Gee.

Margaret: Yea... Crap on Gee.

Me: Le gasp!!

Margaret: What?

Me: ...Nuffin. ...Hey, you know how a while ago daddy said he didn't love you?

Margaret: Yea...

Me: Well, what if it wasn't you on the line, but Chip instead?

Margaret: That would be hilarious.

Me: Yea, you can see Chip writing emo poetry in the corner, going "Why does no one love me?"

Margaret: Yea, and then he breaks his pencil, so Ray gives him an orange crayon.

Me: Yea, and then Ray takes one out himself, sniffs it funny, and then eats it.

Margaret: And then you would be there singing I Don't Love You in the background.

Me: Yea....

Margaret: You know what?

Me: What?

Margaret: I love our random conversations....

Me: Yea, me too. ...Man, I want some water, but I'm too lazy to get up and get me some.

Margaret: Well huh.

Me: Go get me some water.

Margaret: No.

Me: Why not?

Margaret: I don't want to.

Me: Don't you love me anymore?

Margaret: Not like I did yesterday.

Me: Fine then, be that way.

Margaret: I AM that way.

Me: Well, alrighty then.

Margaret: Man, I would die if Chip or Mr. Reid heard this.

Me: Yea...

Margaret: OMG!!! Guess what happened the other day at school!!!!

Me: What!?

Margaret: Well, Shelby gave me this wallet to give to one of her friends. So, I go in there and hand it to her, and I didn't know Mr. Reid was in the room.... Well, I hand it to her and go "Don't let Mr. Reid see that...." and he turns around and looks at me funny, along with everyone else in the class. Except Chip. Chip looked like he was about to fall out of his seat from laughing too hard.

Me: Well that's REAL nice.

Margaret: I know.

Me: I love My Chemical Romance. But whenever I hear the words 'chemical' or 'romance' I automatically think My Chemical Romance!!!

Margaret: I do too!!! We were in science and Mr. Baker asked what kind of bond something was, so I stood up and go "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!" Then everyone looked at me funny and I just blushed and said "I mean chemical...."

Me: Did anyone know what you meant?

Margaret: I dunno. Well, Ricky did, because he started laughing. Everyone else looked at me funny.

Me: Well huh. That's not even right.

Margaret: Man, I need to go through some of them voice clips on my camera.

Me: But Megan deleted the best one!

Margaret: Which one?

Me; The one where we went 'pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft' for like, 10 minutes and then said "Ew, Chip!!!"

Margaret: I know... But I also enjoy the ones about IGA and Save-a-Lot and gluclose and pancakes waffles and eBay and Mr. Reid....

Me: Yea, me too, but I forgot how that started. What did we do?

Margaret: Well, you said you wanted a waffle, and I said let's go get them at IGA, and you told us IGA stands for 'I Get Aggravated', and then I said let's just get them at Save-a-Lot, and then Shelby said something about let's get pancakes on eBay because that's better, and I pop out of nowhere and say gluclose, and I don't even know what that IS, and then you pop up out of nowhere and say Mr. Reid took your wallet. [This is how the whole wallet joke started... up at 7:30 AM in the morning, no sleep, drunk on Mountain Dew... not the best combination for a group of three almost-teenagers.]

Me: O yea.... Wait, what was that part about gluclose in there for?

Margaret: I dunno. I just felt like saying gluclose.

Me: Ah. Makes sense.

Margaret: Exactly.

Myles [Margaret's dad]: Margaret, honey, you need to get off the phone.

Margaret: Hey Andrea, I have to let you go.

Me: Well, alrighty then. Byez.

Margaret: Bye.

Me: *hangs up*
♠ ♠ ♠
So yea, there you go. This is just a FEW of the things we talk about. It's pretty sad, but o well. And don't even ask about that part with the ostriches. Just don't, if you value your sanity. Thank you, that is all :)