Sequel: Scooter Boy

The Good Samaritan

Chapter 3

When we finally reached the gas station, it was deserted. The sun had set and the lights could be seen from blocks away. Inside, the Carly and I carefully chose our candy for the night. Ellis had to wait outside with Charlotte because dogs weren't allowed inside. We kept opening the door to yell out to Ellis about wither or not she approved of this candy or that one. The guy behind the cash register was nice to us, and teased us about how much candy we were buying. In all truth, it was a lot of candy, but that was the furthest thing from our minds. We were just happy that school was finally over and we were spending the night together.
After paying, Carly and I left the gas station to meet Ellis and walk to her house. It was completely dark now, aside from the blaring lights of the gas station and the occasional, dim street lamp. We weren't exactly scared of being out so late in the dark, but we weren't going to waste time walking home. There wasn't really anyone around to save us if we got into trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I miss you guys. I hope this is okay, I didn't really know how long to make it. But I am going to start the scooter boy story and make it the prequel to this. I'll add you guys :)

-MLE