Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Screw School.

I am sitting up in my room listening to some music, just finishing my homework, waiting for my mom to call me down for dinner. I can’t wait till next week, summer break. I’m so sick of homework and school. No, I’m sick of the humans in school. Why can’t they just leave me alone? I can’t wait until I have been changed. Until I fit in.

There is a knock on my bedroom door. My mom peek her inhumanly beautiful head in.
“Honey, dinners ready.” she says with a smile.
“Coming.” I answer. Jumping down from my window and racing down the stairs after my mom, of course she beats me. My dad is already seated beside the dinner table, the table only set for one person. They always sit with me when I’m eating.
“Are you done with your homework, Bri?” My dad asks me.
“Yes, I just finished my English essay.” I say with a grin. English is my favorite subject in school.
“Good, what do you say about doing some running after dinner?” He says with a huge smile on his face. He knows I love to run with him, of course, I don’t run. I’ll sit on his back. But the speed is just so wonderful. It makes me fell so free. That nothing else matter in the world than just the running.
“Yes! Will you come to mom? OH, how about going on a camping trip?!” I yell in excitement. My dad have the same amount of excitement on his face, thou my mom looks a little more skeptic.
“Come on Rose, it’ll be fun!” My dad pleads to my mom.
“I don’t know. I’m sure it would be fun, but it is a school tomorrow.” She says. I scowl at her.
“Oh screw school!” dad exclaim.
“EMMETT! School is important!” Mom yells, I laugh at them.
“Of course it is, but she can just take some days of. It is not like she’s going to fail if she skips some days.” My dad try’s to calm her.
“Please mom! It is so long since we have been up to Wonder Lake. And there are plenty of bears for dad.” I say with pleading eyes. I know she can’t deny them.
“Oh, okay then” she says defeated. I jump up and hug her marble hard face
“Thank you thank you , Thank you so much mommy!! I’ll go packing right away!” Before I turn I see her scowl at dad. And when I went up the stairs I hear her telling dad that school is important.
I snickered.

~~~

I love to go camping with my parents. They are the best parents I could have ever gotten. Well, they aren’t my real parents. They died when I only was a few months old. I don’t remember them. And Rosalie and Emmett treat me like I was their real child. We move around a lot since my parents doesn’t age. That way people won’t get suspicious. Now when I’m older they start to ask me question why my parents are so young. When I was younger the story was that I was their biological daughter, since I look a lot like Rosalie, after I turned ten the story was that I was adopted. And know when I’m getting older we’ll say that I’m Rosalie’s little sister.

We haven’t talked about it a lot. Rosalie doesn’t like it. I know Emmett just want me to be happy. But I know I want to do it. I know I want to be changed.
So that I can stay with them forever, so that I’ll fit in.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first story I have posted. I know it's not very well written, but please, bear with me. It will get better when I'm more into it : )

I know it is really short, but it is a start .

Please comment and tell me what you think ..