Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Closter.

Me, Embry and Jake ran after Loch Ness to the main house. We saw her go inside and we all pressed together next to the open front door. I believe Bella and Edward sat with his piano, judging the beautiful music flowing out the door. We listened carefully as the music faded. I heard Ness clear her throat.

“Mom, Dad, I have lost my virginity.” She said in a serious tone. I almost spluttered out in laugher, but Embry clamped his hands over my mouth. A second of dead silence. Bella dragged in a ragged breath and Edward gritted his teeth together, I heard it all the way out on the porch.
“You have WHAT?!” Edward roared. I giggled into Embry’s hand.
“I lost my virginity.” Loch Ness said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Bella shirked and said a couple of word I probably should not repeat, but all of them including a mutt.
“WHO DID THAT TO YOU?!” Bella yelled, I saw the trees shake.
“Jake of course.” Jake froze.
“I am going to KILL him!” she muttered mostly to herself.
“Where is he Renesmee?” Edward was furious.
“He is out on the porch, eavesdropping with Bri and Embry. It was just a dare, calm down people!” She said giggling.
“Renesmee Carlie Cullen! Don’t you dare do that to me ever again! I am sending you to a Closter! And that is not a dare, that’s a threat!” It sounded like Bella was serious.
“Yes I promise!” Ness said as she walked out the door, then she muttered “Remind me to never lie to a vampire again..”

We followed after her down the stairs and when we were out in the rocky ring again, Embry and I broke down in laughter, Jake laughed in relief. Ness couldn’t hold back her own laughter either.
“That was hilarious!” Embry said between the laughs.
“Bella sounded just the same as when she found out I had imprinted on you.” Jake said to Ness. A sound that could only be identified as a giggle escaped his lips.

We hanged out with Loch Ness and Jake for an hour or so before we went to ask mom and dad if I could sleep out with Em under our weeping willow. They said yes, so now we were racing through the dark forest towards the willow. I had a back-pack on my back, with extra clothes both for me and Embry and a couple of quilts.

~~~

My first day back with my family, I had almost forgot how much fun it is. And to hear Bella threaten Loch Ness with sending her to a Closter? Priceless.
I must remind myself not to play truth or dare with Loch Ness in the near future, she will only get even.

My parents are the best. They actually allowed me to sleep out in the woods with Embry. Rose was a little hesitant, but that was mostly because she didn’t want me to get cold. I reminded her that a walking space heater would be with me the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the song 'Starsrukk' by 3OH!3 and Katy Perry on my brain.. It rocks!

Anyways, does anyone want to make me a banner? Here is a suckish one I made my self..
http://www.polyvore.com/will_love_you_forever_banner/set?id=14030306
(Let me know if it's not working)

Comment/Rate/Subscribe?