Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Mutt.

I woke up just after sunrise. The sun was shining through the canopy of the willow. Embry held me in his hands and stared down at me. I smiled, remembering last night. I turned around and stared into his eyes for a long moment, and then I kissed him softly on his lips, my fingers tangled in his hair. He held me close.

“Good morning girlfriend.”
“Good morning boyfriend.” We laughed at the clichéish words.
“Ready to head back home?” he asked softly.
“Ugh, can’t we just stay here?” I asked.
“I don’t want your father to send out a hunting team for me.” He chuckled lightly.
“Okay then…” I said reculantly and got out of his arms to get dressed.

I threw a t-shirt and a cut of jeans to him. To me I found ripped tights, a long grey long sleeved top, pink converse and a pink belt with studs.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14000622

We both changed, I packed up all the quilts and we were flying through the woods again.
We were hoping to catch some of Bella’s breakfast before we went back to my house to drop of the things.

When we got to the river, Embry phased back and we walked hand in hand over the bridge and over to the house. We walked in the kitchen door. Ness and Jake was eating. Mom, Edward, Bella and Alice were there also. Today’s menu was pancakes with sugar. Yum.

“Hey guys!” I said cheerfully as we sat down.
They greeted us. Alice smiled sheepishly at me; I guessed she had seen all the things that happened last night.
“You two are together?” Edward asked, he knew the answer, but I guess he just wanted me to let everybody know.
“What?!” both Rose and Ness yelled at the same time.
“You are dating that mutt without me or your dad’s permission?!” I could easily see that mom was mad at me.
“Why haven’t you told me?” Loch Ness asked in a hurt voice.
“Calm it guys.” I told them with both my arms raised. “Ness, we only got together last night.” I said to her in my defense.
“Oh okay.” She smiled. “Congrats.” She went over and hugged me.
“And mom, I thought you would be happy for me.” I put on my baby deer eyes; I knew she couldn’t resist them.
“Oh FINE!” she said and walked out of the room.

Embry stroked soft circles on my hand with his thumb.
“Nice job man.” Jake tried to high five Embry but he just smiled at me. Loch Ness slapped the back of his head and Bella sent him a scolding look.
“Sorry.” he muttered. I laughed quietly.

“I’m so happy for you guys! I totally saw it coming!” Alice said in an exited voice. We all laughed. “Hey Bri, do you know what else I see coming?” she asked me.
“You see us shopping in two hours?” I asked.
“Almost, we are shopping in one hour. Do you want to come to Nessie?”
Nessie nodded. We didn’t bother to ask Bella. She detested shopping.
“This will be so much fun.” I smiled.

~~~

My mom just has to deal with it. Embry and I come as a package deal. And she knew this was going to happen someday anyway. I guess that day has come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring one, I know.
Chapter 15 is very long, in Embry's point of view and with many details from the past.

Can someone make me a banner, pretty please?

And if you have any questions about the story me or how I got the idea os something, feel free to ask.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe ?