Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Teacher.

Loch Ness, me and Alice is racing down the road towards Port Angeles. It is a long time since I have had a real shopping trip.

It was difficult to stay away from Embry, in reality I just wanted to hang out with him and kiss him and feel his strong arms around me and hear him whisper in my ear and kissing my neck, sending shivers down my back and..-

“What are we shopping today Alice?” Ness asked, stopping my thoughts.
“I was thinking about dresses mostly, and shoes. Is there anything you two want especially?” Alice turned in here seat, her yellow Porsche not going a centimeter of the way.
“Can we go to the bookstore?” I asked, remembering I need new reading material.
“Sure we can. I need to get a few books about design and hairstyles anyway.” she winked at me, “You need anything Nessie?”
“No, I don’t think so.” she smiled.

We neared town and went to the only dress shop in the small town. Alice had insisted that all the women in the family needed new dresses, and that it was our responsibility to buy them. It didn’t bother me. I love shopping, and shoes and dresses are my passion.

“Ness, you have to try this one!” I shrieked as I ran through the store, a green sequin dress in silk with a bow just under the bust, in my hand. The cashier glared at me, but didn’t say anything; she knew we had a lot of money, stupid human…
“Oh my, that is beautiful Bri, it will compliment her hair perfectly.” Alice told me, “You are getting better at this. I am a pretty great teacher if I said so myself.” I giggled at her.

Ness tried the dress on and it looked like it was made just for her. Alice was right, it complimented her hair perfectly.
“I love it!” Loch Ness said as she hugged me.
“So, we have found dresses to me, Nessie, Bella, Esme and Rosalie, so next is you, Bri.” Alice smiled at me sheepishly.
I got suspicious.

Alice found me a beautiful dress. It was gold/cream and black. The top was cream color with black lace over, the bottom was black and it had a cream colored belt. The top had a split. I fell in love with it immediately. Alice paid for everything with her platinum credit card and we exited the shop and went to the book store. I bought a couple of books I hadn’t read before.

And before I knew it I was in the backseat of Alice’ yellow Porsche, racing to get home. It felt like we hadn’t been gone an hour, but in fact we have been gone for five.
I was anxious to get home and find out what Embry had done while I was gone.

~~~

Alice is more like a friend than my aunt. She loves to take me and Loch Ness shopping. Ness uses to show me her memories from when we were younger. It seems like from what she has showed me that we never wore the same outfit twice, or a whole day. And I think Alice have had much influence on me with the shopping fascination.

It is difficult to spend so much time apart from Embry, it feels like it did when I moved, and it is not a pleasant feeling. Like someone have stabbed a hole in my chest and removed my heart. But I have figured that the reason for that is probably because Embry has my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELP !! I can't write an new chapter until I know where they will move! So please, PLEASE, tell me. AS it stands at the top of the page, I'll make a character for you if I pick your suggestion. Please, tell me.

I feel awful to do this. I never thought I would be begging for someone to help me, or begging for comment's. Pathetic ...

Comment/Rate/Subscribe.