Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Birthday Girl.

I open my eyes. The first thing I notice is that I’m not laying in Embry’s arms on my bed. The room is too bright. And the main thing giving it away is the pixie haired vampire bouncing in front of the bed I was laying in.

“Good morning Birthday girl!” she squealed. “Are you ready to have fun?” she stared at me with big, happy eyes.
“Alice… What’s going on?” my voice were groggy. “What is today’s date?”
“It’s 23th of June, your birthday, remember?” she said, still as exited.
My eyes went wide. I jumped up and started jumping up and down on the bed. “I’M SIXTEEN!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. “Oh, Alice, I’m sixteen!” I jumped of the bed and slung my arms around her neck.
“Yeah, I know. Some of us do remember great events like this.” She laughed.
“I’m sixteen.” I said again, not quite understanding it. “But why am I here?” I looked around Alice and Jasper’s room.

“Where playing dress up, or not dress up, we’re getting you ready for the party.” she said to me.
“OH MY! You are making me a party?” I squealed.
“A girl sixteenth birthday can’t go on unnoticed.” She giggled. “Bella’s bringing breakfast soon. Nessie will come too when she get back.”
She motions me to sit down in the chair in front of her gigantic mirror.

We talked about what to do with my hair, and decided it would look best with curls. I am going to use the dress we bought yesterday. I showered and when I got back to the room, Bella was there with my breakfast.

“Where is Embry?” I asked after getting a birthday hug from Bella.
“He’s helping downstairs to set everything up.” Bella told me before heading down again.

“BRIDGET!! Oh my god! You are sixteen!” I heard someone yell up the stairs before bursting through the doors and lifting me up in a warm hug, Loch Ness.
“I know Ness! It’s unbelievable!” I whispered in her ear. Becoming sixteen is a big deal for both of us. When we were about ten, we decided that after we turned sixteen we would travel somewhere without our parents. I knew she remembered as good as I did. She turned sixteen last September.
When she let go of me, we locked eyes for a second, and without words we decided to talk later. Alice zoned out for a second and eyed us suspiciously. We both giggled.

“Nessie, get in your dress. I’m nearly done with Bri.” Alice said in a business like voice.
She had been working on me for four hours, it was four o’clock.
“We need to get down now, the guests just arrived.” Loch Ness informed.
“What guest?” I asked confused, only expecting my family.
“Wait and you shall see.” Ness answered in a formal tone. I giggled and got exited.
“I want to go down,” I said impatiently “you can’t make me look pretty no matter how hard you try Alice.” I started to tap my foot.
Both Alice and Ness was dressed and looked like living Barbie dolls, only prettier.
“I’m not making you prettier Bri, you are beautiful, no matter what. I’m only pronouncing your beauty. You are gone knock Embry of his socks.” She smiled at me, and then muttered very quietly; “if he’s wearing any, that is…”
I giggled again.

She set me free and I grabbed Loch Ness’ hand and we ran down stairs. It smelled wonderful, and the whole place was decorated with my favorite flowers, red roses and white lily’s.

We stopped on the last step as everybody started singing happy birthday. I scanned the small crowd. I saw my family, some of the former wolves and many other vampires, our extended family - Tanya, Eleazar, Carmen, Kate and Garrett.

The darker faces of our close friends, the Amazons; Zafrina, Kachiri, Senna, Hulien and Naheul. Naheul is a half vampire like Ness.

In all those familiar faces, there was one I did not recognize. He looked to human to be a vampire, but there were something about him that told me he was not entirely human, maybe a Halfling.

When they were done singing, I was on the verge of tears. I would never believe they would come just to celebrate my birthday. I smiled at them, and then hugged everyone. Zafrina last. I jumped up and slung my arms around the tall woman’s neck. I am very close to her, and she is my godmother. I see her about once a year.

“I missed you little Bee.” She smiled down at me.

~~~

When you look at the big picture, my family is pretty big.
I have my vampire family, and I have the Quileute.

The Quileute… I didn’t think about it before, but if we are moving, Embry have to leave behind his whole family. I too, for that matter, I’m close to them. I really hate this moving shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry for not updating! It's been a busy week. Please don't stop reading my story!
I was on prom Wedensday. Read my journal! I'll put out a picture of me from prom, so you'll get an idea of what Bri looks like.

Birthday dresses : http://www.polyvore.com/will_love_you_forever_bridget/set?id=14080667

Comment/Rate/Subscribe .