Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Goodbye.

“Hey, baby, you have to wake up.” Embry shook me lightly.
“What’s going on?” I asked when I sat up.
“I’ve talked to Jasper, we have to get to Coari in an hour, and we’re taking a private jet straight home.”
“Do the others know?” I asked and looked down at my hands.
Embry lifted my chin. “Yes. I told them last night. Becca is staying, but Jake and Nessie is coming with us.”
I groaned. “I’m ruining your vacation.”
“No, you’re not. This is not your fault. We are all just worried about you.”
“But this is my fault! I should have noticed before or something.” I rambled.
“Listen, Bee, This is my fault as much as it is yours. I am the oldest, means, I should be more responsible.”

“Why do you have to be so perfect Embry?” I asked and looked deep into his eyes.
“Because that’s what stood in the job description.” He joked and kissed the corner of my mouth. I moved my lips to cover his. He was the one to pull away. “Seriously, Bri, you have to go down and say goodbye. I’ll pack our stuff and be down in less than 10 minutes.”
I nodded and jumped down from the bed. I found an outfit in my suitcase, including my favorite ripped tights. I changed fast and ran down the stairs.

I felt two pair of arms wrap around me as I hit the bottom step. I looked up and saw Jake and Nessie. Nessie had tear streaked cheeks.
“I’m okay Ness.” I smiled at her. She smiled back at me through the tears.
“I know, I’m just weepy.” She hugged me close.
They let me go and I saw the faces of the others.

“Hah, you got knocked up!” I scowled at Becca were she stood next to Naheul.
“I love you too.” I said and walked over to her and hugged her.
“I know.” She looked up at me. “Don’t think you are free from me yet. Soon enough you’ll feel a feather beneath your nose or you notice your thing disappearing in thin air.” She said in a mysterious voice.
I laughed. “I’ll be waiting for you.”
I turned towards Naheul when she grabbed my hand. “I am really happy that I met you Bridget. You are like the sister I never had. And I really hope you get to be happy.” She hugged me.
This was unlike Becca to be so open about her feelings.
“We are invisible, right?”
“Yes.” She giggled as she let me go.
“Goodbye Bridget.” Naheul said and hugged me. “You’ll do just fine.”
“Thank you.”

All of them said goodbye and wished me well. Chase was the only one left. He stood and looked out a window. The others walked outside.
“Why does it feels like I lose you when I just got you back?” he asked me, but not looking at me.
A tear ran down my cheek. “You are not loosing me Chase. Please don’t be sad.”
He turned towards me. I saw that if he could cry he would have done it now.
“Look what I’m doing, I’m making my baby sister cry.” He smiled at me.
“It’s okay, it’s just how I am. I’m not good with goodbyes.”
“Then we won’t say goodbye. I’ll come visit you soon, heck, I may just move up to you.” He looked exited.

I looked down and sighed. “Chase, I know this is a lot to ask of you, but if you’re moving up to my family, you have to stop killing humans. I’m having a baby and I have to think of my baby’s security. You told me that you didn’t have any reason not to kill humans before, but now you have me, isn’t that a reason?”
“It is a very good reason. And you are right. You have to think about the security of your baby. I’ll try, but I can’t promise anything.” He made me look at him and I saw the sincerity in his eyes.
“That’s all I’m asking.”

Embry came down the stairs with his backpack and my suitcase. “We have to go now.”
“Yeah, I’m coming soon. I just have to say goodbye to Chase.”
“No, not goodbye, I’ll see you soon.” He smiled and hugged me.
I kissed his cheek. “I’ll see you soon.”
He let go of me and I followed Embry out.

We waved goodbye to our family and friends before we took off towards Coari. The airport in Coari was really small, so it was easy to spot our plane.
We played cards and ate delicious plane food for a change.

Loch Ness didn’t say much, only glanced at me from time to time. It got really annoying.
“Nessie, what’s your problem?” I asked her.
“I don’t have any problems.” She said and looked out at the clouds.
“Then why are you mad at me?” I saw Embry and Jake leave the room to give us some privacy.
“I’m not mad at you! I just- You- I’m just irritated.” She didn’t meet my eyes.
I started crying. Dammed hormones! “I’m sorry Renesmee. I didn’t ask you to come with me. I could have left by myself. I’m sorry that I got knocked up and I’m sorry for ruining your perfect vacation. I’m sorry for being a stupid human that don’t fit into your perfect picture. But I am not sorry for getting this baby.” I was sobbing by this point.
“Oh, no Bridget, it’s not that. I just can’t believe you managed to get effing pregnant! To tell you the truth, I’m deadly jealous of you.”
“What?” I was shocked and it stopped my tears. “Why would you be jealous of me?”
“I don’t know if I can have babies, Bri, I only have my period twice a year, like a fucking dog! What if that means I’m not capable to carry babies?”
“Not to compare you to dogs, Ness, but they have puppies. I’m sure you can have children. You just have to try you know.” I smiled and took her hand across the table.

She suddenly squealed. “I’m going to be an aunt!”

I’m going to be a mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one is the epiloug!

I'll update when I have two new comments : )

Comment/Rate/Subscribe.

~ BreeVixen