Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

My family.

“Your mom and I have talked some, and we have decided that, if you want, you can be home schooled with Nessie the upcoming year.” Dad tells me after we started driving.
“Are you serious?!” I ask them, not sure if they are joking or not, “That would be awesomeness!” I shriek.
“Awesomeness is not a word, Bridget.” Rosalie scolded.
“Oh, whatever.” I giggled.

How amazing! I don’t have to go to school with the other humans! This is just getting more and more perfect! Just when I started to let my mind wander, I got cut off when Emmett solved the Jeep and took off from the main road. We were driving down the familiar, winding drive way. We are here finally; I almost started crying, so happy was I.

My whole family was standing there in front of the porch. I saw Loch Ness first, she was bounding up and down, just as exited that I was. Jake held her hand and smiled. Next to them Carlisle and Esme stood, my grandparents, thou I never called them that, they just looked too young to be grandparents. Then there was Bella and Edward. Last in line stood Alice and Jasper, holding hands.

I opened the car door even before dad had stopped it. I ran as fast as my human legs could carry me. Loch Ness met me half way.
“BRI!”She yelled as we collided.
“LOCH NESS!” I yelled even louder.
“I have missed you so much! I almost went insane and got Jake to drive me up to you so that I could kidnap you and take you home here were you belong, you can’t ever move so far away again, ever!” Loch Ness always starts to babble when she is happy.
“I missed you too! I love you so much Ness!” I whisper and we both start to cry. I hear someone chuckle behind us, I let go of Ness and turn around to look.
“Jacob, you ginormous giant!” I shriek and lung for him. I hug him close. He is like a big brother to me.
“Hey small one.” He says and hugs me back.
“5’6” is perfectly normal, not everyone can walk around looking like mountains!” I laugh and hit him on the head.

“Carlisle, Esme!” I say in a slightly calmer voice as I hug them both.
“Sweetie, we have missed you!” Esme tells me. Carlisle patted my head lovingly.
“Hey Bells! I said as I threw my arms around Bella. “I have missed your cooking!” everyone laughs at me.
“Haha, I’ll make you some pancakes afterwards” she said as she kissed my forehead.
The next one in line was Edward. I stood in front of him and let the pictures of the ones that I loved run through my head.
Then I think ‘I missed you’. He pulls me into a tight hug.
“I missed you too.” he whisper in my ear. I have always been close to Edward. He understands me.

“Alice!” I shriek as I threw my arms around the small vampire.
“Hi Bri!” she shriek back with the same amount of happiness.
“We have to go shopping soon!” I tell her. She looks up at me. I can see the stars in her eyes.
“I love you!” she hugs me closer. I am the only ones that enjoy shopping with Alice.
I let her go and turn towards Jasper.
“Hi Jazz.” I say and look at him. “Can I hug you?” I ask. I always ask Jasper if I can hug him. He is the one with most trouble with only drinking animal blood.
“Of course Bri, come here.” He pulled me close. I wrap my hands around him. He is just as close to me as Edward. He sniffs my hair before he lets me go.
“It is getting easier.” He smiles at me.
“I missed you.” I tell him.
“I know.”

~~~

My family. They mean the world to me. We are all very close. I am never alone when we are here. If my parents are out hunting, someone else is always with me.

Jasper. I talk a lot with Jasper. He knows so much. I talk with him a lot about how it is to be a vampire. He knows I want to be one, and he knows I’m afraid. It helps a lot to talk to him.

Alice. Alice love to use me as her full size makeup doll. I love it thou. And I love playing dress up in her closet.

Edward. Edward is very overprotective. But he always knows how I am, with reading my head and stuff. He knows all my secrets and he know how bad I feel about my elf and how low my self esteem is.

Bella. Bella is the best cook in the family. I love her food, and she also teaches me how to cook. Bella understand my situation very well, since she was a human and decided to be a vampire herself.

Carlisle and Esme. They are the core to our family. I can’t picture it without them. Carlisle is always stitching me up if I get hurt. And Esme is always worrying about me, if I get cold and if I have eaten, she is a mother hen.

Renesmee. I am the only person who is allowed to call her Loch Ness. We have always been friends. She is my only cousin and when we were younger we always played together. Even thou we are the same age, Ness grew faster than me and matured quicker, we remained friends. The reason I call her Loch Ness is because when I was younger I heard someone call her that, and just started calling her it.

They are my family, and I love them.
♠ ♠ ♠
My longest chapter yet? But very fillerish.

I remeber, I haven't described how Bri looks like : P
Well, she looks something like me, not that you guys know how I look like. She has shoulder long naturally blonde hair, dark bluish eyes. 5'6" tall. Her body is curvy, she isn't very thin, but not fat either.. 15 yrs. As you can probably tell, her personality changes when she is with her family and whan she is with Embry..

My Embry looks like the one in the New Moon Movie (That Movie ROCKS <3! : P ), Kiowa Gordon. On the Twilight lexicon site, it stands that he's 6'3" ish. Embry is quieter and more shy than some of the other boys on the Rez . He is playful, but still come across as being more reserved. (Info on Embry from the Twilight Lexicon.)