Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Epilogue, I Will Love You Forever.

“Come on, Bri, we have to get out of this plane now.” Jake pulled my hand. The plane had just landed in Gulkana, and I was refusing to get out.
“Noo, I think I’ll just stay here.” I crossed my arms across my chest.
“Get a grip Bridget; I’m sure they won’t be mad at you.” Nessie tried.
“Noo, of course they won’t be mad – They’ll just kill me.” I said sarcastically.

Embry went out the minute the plane landed. Being the gentleman he was, he had gone to explain everything to my parents. I was left cowardly in the plane, with Nessie and Jake trying to get me out of my seat.

“If you haven’t got your pregnant ass of that seat in less than 5 seconds, I’ll be much worse than the wrath you’ll meet outside. I’m starving!” Jake threatened me.
My eyes went wide as he started counting down. I jumped up, knowing not to mess with Jacob when he was hungry.
“That’s more like it!” he grinned at me.
They took each of my hands and led me outside, making sure I didn’t make a run for it.

Embry walked towards us when we got inside the waiting hall.
He bent down and whispered very quietly in my left ear; “They are not mad at you, only worried.
I kissed him softly. “Thank you.”

I looked past him and saw Rosalie, Emmett and Bella waiting. I think Bella was there because we didn’t fit all in one car.
I hesitantly walked over to them. “I’m sorry.”
I felt Emmett wrap his arms around me. “It’s okay baby, we’re just worried about you.”
“Now let’s get you home and you can tell us all about your trip.” Rose put her arm around my shoulder and led me out to the car.
Embry followed and we drove home in Emmett’s red Jeep. I told them about Chase and they listened. They didn’t seem angry at all. Boy was I wrong.

When we walked through the doors at our home in Glennallen all hell broke loose. Embry crashed at his and Jakes room, Emmett had gone out hunting with Alice I think, so I was alone with my mom.
“Bridget, you can’t carry this baby, you have to take an abortion. I’ve talked to Carlisle, and you just have to say yes and we’ll go do it tomorrow.” My mother stared at me with intruding eyes.
I stared back at her with hurt and shock evident on my face.
“What?! I am having this baby Rose!” I yelled at her.
“No, your not! This thing is going to pop out and transform into a werewolf! You are too young to be a mother, I am your mother, and you have to do as I say.”
“No! Mom please, what’s wrong? Please tell me!” This was nothing like Rose. I held her close, as hard as my human strength allowed me to. She started sobbing. “Mom, tell me! You don’t really have anything against me having a baby, do you?”

She laid her head on my shoulder. I have never seen her so upset. “I’m afraid of losing you Bridget.”
“What do you mean? You’re not losing me, mom.”
“You are grooving up so fast. And now you have met your brother, you know about your past. Why shouldn’t you choose to go live with him?”
I sighed and sat down on the couch. “You don’t have to worry Rose. I can feel there is a connection between me and Chase. I do look like him, and I look like my biological parents, but that’s all. Chase is my brother, and I know that, but Jake is as much my brother as he is. My family is here. You are my mother, and Emmett is my father. You are the ones that raised me, and you are the one that is going to help me through this and help me and Embry with our baby.”
She looked up at me, nodded and dried of some tears that escaped my eyes.
“I’m sorry honey for snapping at you. You don’t need this now. I am going to be a grandmother!” Rose hugged me to her stone hard chest. “God that sounded very off didn’t it?”
I laughed and nodded.
Rosalie bent down and put her ear to my stomach. “I don’t hear anything, but, this is a normal pregnancy, not rushed one as Bella’s was.”

After we talked for awhile, I got up. “Is it okay if I go see Embry?”
She smiled. “It’s hard being away from him huh?”
I nodded.

I walked through the doors and before I managed to walk two feet, Embry scooped me up in his arms and spun me around.
“Hey Bee, come walk with me.”
I laughed as he kissed me. “What are you on?”
“You.” Embry sat me down and took my hand.
He led me out in the woods, he seemed unusually nervous. When we had walked for five minutes he stopped and stared pacing in front of me.
“I- eh.. I have to ask you something. When I was at the house, I talked to your father. Shit. I don’t know how to say this.”
My heart started racing away. I didn’t say anything.
“As you know, I love you with all my heart. Not to sound to cliché-ish, but I need you to breathe, to function.” He stopped and took my hands in his. “You are carrying my baby, my first-born child. And I promise you I’ll love this child and protect it as best as I can. But I want to do this the right way.”
He stumbled through his words and looked down.
I put my hand on his cheek. “Just ask me Embry.”
He stared in my eyes. My eyes got all watery when he got down on one knee. “I know we are taking this way too fast, but I have talked to your father, and he gave us his blessing. This ring,” he took out a velvet covered box from his pocket and opened it. “is the ring your father used to propose to your mother the first time. He wanted me to use it now. Bridget Hale Cullen, I love you. I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you, when you were only four months old, I loved you through your awkward teens.” We laughed, thinking back.
I Will Love You Forever, Bee, will you marry me?”

~~~

Sometimes I wonder, was there a reason for my parents to die? If they hadn't died, would I have ever met Embry? How would my life have been if they survived the car accident? Would I have been a normal human, a normal sixteen year old teenage girl?

But then again, I survived an accident that any other new born child should have died from. Was someone watching out for me? Did I have a guardian angel? I guess I just was not done living.

The End...
♠ ♠ ♠
: O Sorry for the ending, I know it's alot like the ening of New Moon (the movie) But I just couldn't help myself : P

I never thought I would finish this story, hah, I never even believed someone would read it.
I got the idea when I was on my way home from Paris. I was half asleep when I just thought 'hmm.. How would it be if Rosalie and Emmett adopted a human girl?' I can't remember if I dreamt it or just came up with it. I never planned for it to be an imprint story but..
Some of the characters are characters I have dreamt of. Example, Blaze (Originally Blake) I dreamt was this dark and intense mysterious vampire I fell in love with. And Chase his complete opposite, blonde hair, blue eyes and relaxed, and I just couldn't write a story without including them : P

I know I said I would write an Emmett Cullen Fan-Fic, but I don't think I can write two fan-fic's with the same characters. They'll just get mixed up. So I’ll wait with that one until I’m done with the sequel to this one : P

I have another story idea though; I came up with it with the help from my cousin. It may seem weird, but I want to write the life story about a cat I knew so well, Linus. He was put to sleep right before Christmas, and I miss him dearly. I will write it from a human’s point of view. He didn't have the best start of his cat life, and I want to write about it as a tribute to him.

Okay, so I'll write the first chapter of the sequel on Saturday.
But tell me what you think of this story anyways : )

Comment/Rate/Subscribe!

I would like to thank Becca (keysonchains), for all the help with this story : )
Oh and before I forget, do oyu guys want this to end as a happy or sad story? It's the same for me ; )
I love you all!

~ BreeVixen