Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

He Had A Plan

Ronnie's POV

I got a phone call from epitaph this morning saying that they were sending each member of Falling in Reverse to a different corner of the country in efforts to protect them from whoever is killing off their friends and families. I'm being sent to live in New York in a town that isnt even on the map. My flight was tomorrow so I had until then to pack up my life and get on the plane. They said we would all be back in Vegas as soon as they guy was caught. I didn't know who I was staying with but epitaph said that I would be in the protective custody of someone very capable.

I had packed all my clothes and a my cd's into three suitcases and put them by the door. I decided I had to make a visit that was long since overdue. I pulled up outside the house of none other but Escape the Fate's bassist Max Green. I dug out my phone 'cause I didn't have the balls to go up to the door.

I punched in the seven digits and waited until he picked up.

"Hello?" I heard his sweet voice ask.

"Maxie?"

"R-Ronnie?"

"Hi Maxie."

"What do you want?"

"I'm going away for a while, and I'm sure you know why, so I needed to tell you something."

"If you're calling to insult me or Craig or anyone else in Escape the Fate I don't care."

"I'm not."

"Why are you calling me from outside my house?"

"Because I didn't have to balls to come up to your front door." I replied. I looked back up at his window and he wasn't there. I saw my car door open and Max climbed in onto my lap. He wrapped his arms around my thin frame.

"Oh Ronnie I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry about all the things we've said about you on stage." I felt tears from his eyes wet my shirt. I ran my fingers through his hair as he started to sob.

"Its ok Max."

"No its not! You didn't say anything about us! And we h-had the nerve to say lies about you."

"Maxie that wasn't you, that was Craig. I know you would never say those things about me."

"Why are you so understanding?"

"Because I love you Maxie."

"W-what?" He asked looking up with bloodshot eyes and eyeliner smudges down his cheeks.

"I said, I love you. I wanted to tell you before I left."

"I- I love you too." He said. I leaned down and attached my lips to his. We made out in my car for the longest time until he invited me into his house because the car was getting to hot.

We went into the house and he pushed me onto his couch. I growled at the lack of contact.

"Do that again." He said with shallow breaths.

"Do what?"

"Fucking growl!" I repeated the noise and Max was on top of me grinding his hips into mine. He pulled my shirt off and started working on my pants.

"Max I don't think we should be doing this."

"Will you just shut up and enjoy this?" He asked fiercely and I nodded eagerly. He pulled my pants down to my ankles and I gasped as the warmth of his mouth surrounded me. It only took his skilled mouth a few minutes of sucking before I came calling out his name in ecstasy.

“Now that you two are done, you can explain yourselves.” We heard someone say from in the room. We looked up and saw Craig and Robert standing in the doorway. We were both speechless and Max helped me get my pants back on before we looked at each other and were both drawing a blank on what to say to them.

“Well, you can start by telling us why the fuck Radke’s here.” Craig said.

“I came to say goodbye.”

“And you ended up like this?”

“Look Mabbitt, what goes on between me and Max is none of your concern, now, if you’ll excuse me I need to finish getting ready to leave, my flight’s tomorrow.” I turned to Max. “I’ll write you all the time. Baby I’m gonna miss you.” He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my chest. “I know this only started today, but I think this is the start of something beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. I kissed him lightly on his lips and when I pulled away he looked up at me like he was going to cry again.

“I’ll be back baby, maybe days, maybe weeks, but I’ll be back.” I said smirking at Craig who was giving me evil stares and left the house with a smile on my face. I was still smiling when I got home.

I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face. I woke up that morning to see I had received a text from Max late that night.

I can’t believe the drama that I’m in I had no idea what he meant by it I would have called him up but I had to brush my teeth and shave before packing that all up and I’m sure Craig is standing by over there to make sure he stays away from me.

I was sitting on the couch in my home when my doorbell rang. No doubt it was the epitaph guys to take me to the airport. I got there and was put on the plane without a hitch. I fell asleep on the long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone? like it? dislike it?