Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

I Curse This Taste

Ronnie's POV

Max and I were woken up the next morning by Leila Rose jumping on our bed. A few minutes after she was continuously jumping Craig ran in.

"Craig your daughter is the spawn of the devil!" Max said putting a pillow over her head.

"Oh she's not that bad. Leila hun please come away from them they wanna sleep. Uncle Maxine gets upset when he doesn't get his beauty sleep." Craig said.

"Did you just call me Maxine?" Max asked. "When did I get a sex change?"

"When I said so, now c'mon Leila Rose you don't want Uncle Max getting ugly do you?" Craig asked and Leila ran over to the edge of the bed.

"Nu uh! Uncle Maxie too pwetty." She said letting Craig pick her up and carry her out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Yea Uncle Max is too pretty." I whispered pulling him so his back was flush with my chest. He rolled over and looked at me. He rested his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

"Hey Max?" I whispered a few minutes later.

"Huh?"

"When I get to leave, I wanna take you somewhere, ok?"

"Where?"

"Somewhere special."

"Ok."

Max fell back asleep and I climbed out of bed and put on a pair of loose jeans and a long sleeve top with long socks and black chuck taylors. I went downstairs and grabbed a waffle of a plate that I didn't realize was there and walked into the den to see Craig teaching Leila something on the piano. The piano intro was beautiful and then I saw Evelynne some in on the guitar with a sick scale type thing. And then I saw someone who I didn't see yesterday start up on drums. I realized what song they were playing as soon as Craig started singing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, but i'm hungry so i'm going to go eat now, might update later seeing as there is no school today and I wouldn't be writing this at school anyway.