Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

Until I Rip It Out

Ronnie's POV

"Hey Ronnie?" David asked coming up to me as I was sitting next to Max's sleeping form, he hadn't woken up since he passed out when Daivd gave Max his blood yesterday.

"Craig and I were talking, and, Max, we know what's wrong with him."

"How can we help him?"

"He needs blood, human blood,-"

"He can have mine." I interjected quickly.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Ok, I had a friend who had the same thing, now, its going to be painful, for you, to be around this, but, we have to wait until his body detoxifies, so, he is going to be in a lot of pain, its gonna be a side of Max you've never seen before, and, if you don't want to go through with,-"

"I wanna help Max." I interuppted him again.

"What we were going to do, was, take your blood, and then inject it into Max, so he doesn't have to bite you, because we don't want you to get hurt, and, for vampires, when we have human blood, we can't stop, and we don't want Max hurting you because he can't control it."

"O-okay."

"Its less painful that way."

"How long before he's detoxed."

"A day or two maybe, vampire blood is a lot less, pure, than human blood, so it drains out of one's body a lot faster than human blood."

"Ok."

"Ronnie, he's going to be ok. Max is like the brother I've never had, I'm not going to let anything happen to him." He said pulling me into a hug. I took in his unique smell of cigarettes, cherries and expensive cologne. He smelled different from Max who always smelled like cigarettes, sex and coconuts.

"Hey guys..." Evelynne said coming into the room.

We all sat around talking until we heard a light tapping and then the balcony doors swung open to reveal a man dressed in all black, he was holding a shiny guy pointed at me.

Evelynne reacted and David tackled me, ending up awkwardly on top of me. Evelynne had the man on the ground and somehow managed to handcuff him. Evelynne picked up the gun and set it on the bed before David got off of me. The sunlight streamed through the window and hit David's uncovered hand. It burst into flames and he screamed in pain. He backed into the darkened corner and was shaking is hand that was smoking. Evelynne pulled the shades shut farther and David sat back down on the bed.

"David the cops are on their way to get this guy that needs to dissapear or it'll look suspicious." Evelynne said.

"I can't go feed now its daylight!"

Evelynne notioned for him to come over to her. They talked quietly a bit before they heard sirens coming closer. They talked hastily and then David leaned down and bit into Evelynne's neck. I gasped as did she, of course, she knew it was coming. David looked down at his hand and we watched it heal. When the skin looked just like it did before the incident he pulled away, and just in time because the police had pulled up the driveway and the butler was bringing them upstairs.

"Ms. Evelynne, these gentlemen are here about an intruder." He said.

"Thanks Jameson." She said. He nodded and walked away. I had totally forgot that someone had tried to kill me. They came in, questioned the three of us, and took the man away.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, oh and i do reply to every comment that I get, so check the board xp.