Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

No, I Won't Need These Gloves

Ronnie's POV

David called in a couple favors and he found out that Max should be waking up within the hour, but will be in extreme pain from being completely drained of all blood that is not his, so, David and Evelynne took me into the kitchen where they would take my blood so they could give it to Max. They sat me on a stool and Evelynne disinfected my arm before holding a glass bowl underneath my wrist. David came and held my arm with one hand and told me he was going to count to three.

"On three alright?" He said. I nodded.

"One... two... three!" He said before his hand that wasn't holding my arm wisked across my wrist, nails digging in slightly. I cringed in the pain. David put two fingers on my neck and Evelynne held the bowl. After a while David picked my wrist up and ran his tounge across the wounds, they closed up and Evelynne took the bowl of my blood and put it on the table I saw David cringe, it must be hard for him to see it, and smell it and know he can't have it. Evelynne used a funnel and poured it into several syringes before putting them on a metal tray and taking it next to where Max was laying on the couch.

After a while his eyes snapped open and he once again started to shake violently.

"Hold him down!" Evelynne said to David. David got on top of Max and used his own body to pin down Max. His legs were pinning Max's and so on and so forth. Once he was as still and he was going to get Evelynne grabbed on the the syringes and plunged it into the vein in his arm. She injected him with a second one and he was now still on his own.

"D-David?" He asked. "Where's Ronnie?" He looked so innocent, like he hasn't had a full memory of the events that have occured over the last few days.

"I'm right here sweetheart." I said kneeling by his side. David got off him and sat in the chair on the other side of the room.

"Baby what's been going on?" He asked looking so innocent.

"I don't know really, but I think you're all better now."

"You decided that you were going to kill yourself, and Craig brought you back here and called me because you were sick and he didn't know a permanent solution, and for a while I didn't either, but we figured out a solution that seems to have worked."

"Max stay still for a sec ok?" Evelynne said taking hold of his arm.

"Who's blood is that? It smells so good." Max asked.

"Ronnie's." David said.

"You didnt!"

"No, of course not, we took it out of his wrist."

"Ok, but still, I'm not happy about it."

"Maxie, baby, I'm fine, and now you are too, so its ok."

"C'mere." Max said before pulling me onto his lap. I yawned and Max said that we were going upstairs and literally almost dragged me up there. Once we got up there Max slammed me up against the bedroom door once it was closed. He ripped off my shirt and tossed me onto the bed, like literally, he picked me up and tossed me onto the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, its short, but quite frankly, i didnt really feel like writing, but I wanted to get something up.