Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

We're The Only One's Who Cried

Max's POV

I was laying on our bed while Ronnie was sleeping and was staring at the ceiling. thinking back on the day David changed me. I had been begging him to change me for the longest time.

**********FLASHBACK**********

David was taking me back to his place for once. We walked along the beach in the glow on the moonlight fingers laced watching the clear water hit the shore. He led my into a cave that was covered in wooden gates and keep out signs. He led me through them and I saw the rest of his friend sitting around.

"This used to be the hotest resort in town 'bout a hundred years or so. That was until the earthquake hit. Ground opened up. this place took a tanking, and now its ours." We hung out with the guys for a while until David took me back into a dim room lit by flickering candles everywhere. He picked me up and set me on the bed before getting ontop of me and looking straight down into my eyes.

"Max, how much do you want it?" He asked me.

"More than anything, David." I replied looking straight at him.

"Its gonna hurt." He said sincerely.

"I don't care."

"Ok baby." he said before kissing along my jaw and down to the big vein in my neck. He paused for a second before his fangs sank into my neck and I screamed out in pain. It was excruciating. He pulled away from my neck and I was writhing in pain and he was looking helpless. We both knew there was nothing he could do for me. I was biting my lip because I couldn't open my mouth without a scream coming out. It wasn't until hours later that the pain started to subside to the point where I could try to speak without screaming out in pain.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he layed down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep and the pain slowly subsided.

**********END FLASHBACK**********

"Baby?" I heard Ronnie ask in a quiet voice.

"What's wrong Ronnie?" I asked rolling over in his arms.

"Mmm nothing, you just looked lost."

"Just thinkin' baby."

"'Bout what?"

"The day David changed me."

"David changed you?"

"Yeah, why baby?"

"Nothing, I didn't know he changed you."

"Mmm, its ok, its not like it matters anymore, because I have you."

"You were with David, like together, like that?" He rambled.

"Yeah, I was for a really long time, but, we decided that we should stay as friends, I mean, we love eachother, but, I left him the same day he was going to leave me."

"Why were you guys breaking up?"

"He fell in love with Craig, and I well, I was determined to chase after you, it just took me longer than it took him."

"Oh..."

"Its ok baby, because I have you now, and he's had Craig."