Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

So Keep My Casket Closed

Ronnie's POV

We were all sitting around on the couch, shades closed and lights off playing some game on Evelynne's Xbox 360 elite. It was about three thirty when the front door opened and the familiar sound of heels clicking on the floor started.

"Ms. Mabbit?" We heard a voice call. A young girl in a pair of skinny jeans, high heels and a short-ish shirt that revealed protruding hips came into the room.

"Who are you?" Craig asked. "And what's you're relation to Evelynne?"

"I'm Krystal, Ms. Mabbit's personal assistant. I just got back from vacation is she around?"

"No, she's in Russia."

"Oh, ok, do you know when she will be back."

"She didn't say, could be days, could be months."

"Ok, well, I technically can't leave until I'm dismissed, so does anyone need anything?"

"Nah, we already got Dimittri on a coffee run for us, you're dismissed, go home and get some sleep, we'll have her call you when she gets back."

"Thank you sir." She said before putting her coat back on and we heard the front door open and shut and she left, soon after she left Dimittri came back with trays of coffee.

"Thanks man!" Craig said taking the coffee. When Dimittri tried to give him the change but he refused to take it from him. "Keep it." Dimittri nodded and walked away.

We continued to play video games until Craig's phone rang.

"Oh hey Evy!"

...

"Yeah she was here. We told her she could go home and you would call her when you got back."

...

"Oh really? Maybe months?"

...

"Ok, T.T.Y.L Evy!"