Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

So Just Believe In Me

Max's POV

I walked into the den where Ronnie was sitting on the couch staring mindlessly at the tv.'

"C'mere Maxie." He said. I walked over to him and sat down next to him only to have him pull me onto his lap. "So Maxie," He whispered, his hot breath hitting my ear. "You never told me what you wanted for Christmas."

"You."

"Baby I meant something you don't already have."

"Well if I have you I odn't need anything else." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Aww!" Evelynne said walking in. "Lemme take a picture!" She said whipping out her camera. "That was so cute, now, Maxie I have a surprise for you!" She said. "Come in now!" She yelled and I felt a strong gust of wind and was torn from Ronnie's lap. I was set down and saw David in the doorway.

"DAVID!!!!!!" I shouted excitedly. I got up and tackled him, Ronnie and Evelynne laughing at our stupidity. "It not funny! I missed my Davwid!" I said sounding like a small child. We stood up laughing.

"I missed you too Maxie!" He said tackling me.

"Alright David, give Max back to Ronnie."

"Not my Maxie!" He said sounding over dramatic, and he squeezed me tighter.

"Yes your Maxie. you had your chance," She said referring to when David broke my heart, its truly amazing that we're friends. "now c'mon get up." She said demandingly. He got up like she told him to and he helped me back up into Ronnie's awaiting arms.

"Don't you have someone else to bug David?" Dwaynne said as him and Marko walked in.

"NO!" He said goofing around with him.

"Well, Maxwell is Ronnie's now so get the fuck over it." Marko said defending my relationship with Ronnie.

"I know that!" David said throwing a diva fit and storming out.

"Wait.... what?" I asked.

"Don't ask." Marko said. "Its best if you don't know."

"I want to know." I persisted.

"Maxwell it's not going to be easy to tell you. I'm sure you've figured out something is wrong."

"Well no shit, David, the strongest person I know, just threw a diva tantrum!"

"Maxwell, come here." He said, Ronnie let me go and I walked over to him.

"He's dieing Maxwell." He whispered so no one else could hear us.

"How?!"

"He's just that old Mawell, he know's its happening, we all knew it was bound to happen."

"No! I won't let it!" I yelled running out of the house. "David!" I kept yelling as I ran around in the woods behind my house. "DAVID! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" I yelled. When I finally found him he was sitting against a tree. "David!" I said and he looked up. I dropped to my knees next to him. "What the hell are you doing? You look like me running away like that." I said giving him a hug and sliding myself onto his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you Maxwell." He whispered before his eyes closed.

No! No! David!" I yelled. "David wake up!" I ended up with my hands on either side of his cold face, my knees on either side of his hips yelling at him to wake up, but he never did.

"David! Please! No!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I felt warm arms pull me off of him. Ronnie had his strong arms wrapped around me and I grabbed fistfulls of his t-shirt as I cried.

"It's ok Maxie, everything's gonna be ok Max." He whispered to me as I was trying to fight my way out of his arms and back to where Marko and Dwaynne were with David's cold body. I cried for hours on end after that, Ronnie wouldn't leave me alone, he didn't want me to be alone after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?