Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

I'll Never Let You Down

Ronnie's POV

Max was alseep after days of crying and Evelynne walked up to me where I was sitting on the couch in Max's bedroom.

"Ronnie, I think that, it would be good for Max if you took him away from here for a while. I know that you don't really understand but, Max and David, they were so close, David was the best friend you can have, and losing him, for Max, that crushed him. Its like if you lost Max, and all you're other friends all at the same time, that's how Max is feeling, yes he still has you and his other friends, but David was always the most important and influencial person in Max's life. If David wanted Max to do something, Max would have done it without question. Although David never did that to him, he didn't want Max to get hurt. I know, that this might be hard for you to hear, but, they really loved eachother."

"I know, and I understand that. I just want Max to be happy."

"Well, we are having a funeral for David tomorrow, and everyone is going to be hanging around until nightfall before leaving so just giving you that heads up." She said before we both watched Max climb out of bed and out the window before running off.

"Marko!" Evelynne yelled as I ran down the stairs and outside after him.

"Max!" I yelled. "Max!"

After five minutes of running Marko was by my side.

"Hey, face it, you're never gonna find him on your own." He said smirking.

"Not nice." I said.

"MAXWELL!" His voice boomed before he ran off at vampire speed.

After another ten minutes of running around looking for him I was completely lost so I sat down on the cold ground against a tree that had bark so tough it scratched me through my shirt, but I didn't care. I found myself falling asleep.