Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

You're The Only One

Max's POV

I was with David alone in his hotel hide out, the rest of the guys were out doing whatever the hell it is they do, and Craig was off with Leila Rose. Ronnie was home, sleeping like humans do at night.

"Hey Max?" David asked.

"Yeah?"

"You know what I miss the most about hanging out with you?"

"What's that?"

"Being able to do this." He said shoving me with a rough passion into the wall. He pinned my arms above my head looked down at me. "And what I miss the most, is definately this." He said placing his lips on mine. He must be under a spell, or something, because he knows I love Ronnie, and he is so devoted to Craig. I pulled away from him and he gave me a puzzled look.

"David? Are you alright?" I asked.

"O-O-Of c-course baby." He slurred a bit.

"David, are you drunk?"

"Of c-course n-not M-Maxie."

"Then why are you stuttering."

"R-Rel-lax Max-xie. H-Have some f-fun."

I couldn't smell any alcohol on his breath and I couldn't figure out why he was acting this way. I felt a presence in the room and saw Craig standing there about to piss his pants laughing. Craig had a stone in his hand flashed me it. I reached into David's pocket and pulled out another stone with the same engraving as the one Craig was holding. I chucked it at the ground causing it to shatter like chalk chucked at a blackboard. The powder was dispersed on the ground and David snapped back into reality, realizing he still had his hips pressed to mine, and was holding one of my hands above my head.

"You're not Craig baby." He said confused.

"No, it would be Craig fucking with us that we're in this position."

"God Craig, what did you do that was so bad that you were okay with me almost raping your best friend?"

"I didn't do anything, I was testing out a new spell."

"On us?"

"Hell yes, but don't worry, I wouldn't have let you go that far, Ronnie would have killed me."

"Oh nice."

"You can get off Max now babe." He said and David looked at me and the position I was being held in.

"Sorry baby." He said messing with my hair a bit. "C'mon, let me take you home Max, I've stolen you away from Ronnie for far to long, he's going to be upset with me."

"Okay, but don't worry love, Ronnie won't be mad."

David took me home and when I walked in the door Ronnie was walking down the stairs.

"Hey baby have fun with David?"

"Tons, Craig pulled a nasty trick on us though."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he took over control of David's brain making him come on to me like a drunken prom date."

"Oooh, I'm gonna have to learn some of these spells."

"Baby you're human it won't work if you try to put someone under a spell."

"Why is it the problem is always because I'm human?"

"Because you are human, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love how you are."

"I feel inferior to your vampire friends."

"Don't worry about them, you are way more inportant to me than they are."

"I love you Max."

"I love you too baby." I said kissing him. I put so much passion, and love into the kiss.

"Mmm, someone wants some." He said when we parted.

"Definately." I said grabbing his hand and running up the stairs. "Baby, I could go all night."