Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

Catastrophic Accidents

Craig’s POV

It had been four long days. Four days of Ronnie bawling his eyes out sitting on Max’s bedside holding his hand. When David finally came back he wasn’t alone. He walked into the house with another man, a little smaller than himself, and they shed all their protective clothing and I then realized who the man was, not by name, but by specialty. The tattoo’s on his face gave him away. The man dug in his backpack before looking up.

“Does this house have a basement?” He asked. Ronnie nodded and led us all down to the basement which was carpeted and the man looked at the black carpet with distaste.

“Always with the carpet.” He said looking at it. “There must be no carpet. Is there a heavily forested area nearby?” He asked.

“In back.”

“We must go.” He said before he marched outside to the back of the house, it was pitch black, and everyone but Ronnie could see where we were going so David took Max from him I led Ronnie through the dark. The man stopped once we reached a clearing deep in the forest with thick trees all around. The man dug in his backpack pulling out candle after candle, a book of matches and a can of paint.

He sprayed a big, perfect circle and walked over to David. He took Max’s body from David’s arms and set Max in the circle so his feet and fingertips were touching the edge of the circle, he looked like Da Vinci‘s Vitruvian . He lit candles all around the circle, evenly spaced and lit them one and a time. Now, if you haven’t picked up on it yet, the man is an sorcerer, they practice very dark magic. The second I realized what he was I didn’t trust him with Max, but if David knew he could help him then I trusted him.

We all watched as the man performed an odd ritual, we knew it was finished once the flame on the candle’s flared up before extinguishing themselves. We heard coughing and the man had beckoned David over. David helped Max sit up and Max looked around confused.

“David, there is a catch.” The man spoke.

“I know.” David whispered before Max’s eyes turned black and yellow and he lunged out of David’s grip. He was headed straight for Ronnie but Marko stepped in front of Ronnie and blocked Max who kept trying to fight him to get at Ronnie.

“Craig, take Ronnie home please. Max is going to be okay.” David said and I rushed to Ronnie.

“C’mon man, he’ll be fine.” I said before pulling him onto my back and taking off at top speed. I took Ronnie home and set him onto the couch.

“Ronnie, he’s going to be okay, David is going to help him now and then he’ll bring him home.”

“Why did he try to attack me?”

“Because he needs a lot of blood and you were the closest human, but don’t worry about that, they will be back soon and you both will be fine.”

Just then the guys minus the sorcerer came into the house. Max’s eyes had returned to their normal color and he had a drop of blood on his lower lip.

“Ronnie!” He shouted looking like he was about to cry. He ran and tackled him into a hug.

“I’m so so sorry Ronnie! I wasn’t thinking! I’m so sorry!” He said bawling with his arms wrapped around Ronnie tightly. Ronnie had his arms wrapped around Max and his face buried itself in Max’s neck. “I’m so sorry Ronnie!” Max cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its been so long! but at least max is alright! bye for now my loves!