Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

I Was A Ghost

Ronnie's POV

I went to sleep shortly after hanging up with Max but before I fell asleep I was laying in bed with my eyes closed. I pretended I was asleep but keep my eyes cracked open slightly to see that it was only Evelynne. She came in and locked all the windows and the balcony door before walking towards the bed. She smoothed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

"G'night Ronnie, sleep well." She whispered before leaving. I couldn't help but notice how motherly she is.

The next morning I woke up and climbed out of bed in my boxers and topless and walked downstairs kinda ruffling my hair a bit. Then Evelynne walked down and I realized I wasn't in my own house.

"Comfy Ronnie?" She asked as I blushed.

"Yeah actually, now that I realize that this isn't my house I'm gonna go put clothes on..." I said before ascending the stairs again. She giggled and continued down the stairs I found her sitting in the den after I had put clothes on and I heard her on the phone. I sat down and the couch and she smiled.

"Oh Craig I know, I know but you don't like anyone who Max has ever been with."

...

"CRAIG MABBITT! You never say anything like that again or it'll be your head!"

SHE KNOWS CRAIG MABBITT?? AND THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME?

...

"Craig I don't care what you say to them but if he's with Max then you leave them alone. I want you to have nothing to do with the matter."

...

"What are they gonna do? Ronnie is over here and Max is all the way back in Vegas!"

...

"I don't care if they do that kind of stuff its my house and I allow it."

...

"Craig you are being so immature."

...

"I don't care, I really don't. If I hear one thing from Ronnie or from Max that you're giving them grief it'll be your head. Got it?"

...

"Good. I need to go now. Good bye."

...

"Love ya to big cousin."

She hit a button on her blue tooth head set and turned to me. "Well, as you've probably figured out from that conversation that Craig's my older cousin and he really hates you."

"Eh, its just cause he wants to fuck Max's brains out."

"I know, but I'm gonna make sure he'll leave you alone. Oh and I got a surprise for you."

"What's that?"

"Its in your room."

I walked up to my room and saw my Maxie stretched out on my bed.

"Maxie?! I thought you weren't supposed to be here for two weeks!"

"Evelynne called me up last night and told me I could get on a plane if I really wanted to so she flew me in last night."

"I LOVE YOU EVELYNNE!" I yelled.

"LOVE YOU TO RONNIE!" She yelled back.

"Maxie!" I said jumping on him.

"Hi Ronnie."

I kissed him and he kissed me hard back rolling us over so he was on top.