Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

My Hands Smelled Like Gasoline

Max's POV

Later that day Ronnie and I walked into the kitchen to see Evelynne peeling potatoes.

"Evelynne don't you have chefs that cook for you?" Ronnie asked.

"Ronnie hun you can't expect them to work on Thanks Giving."

"Oh shoot that's tomorrow isn't it?" Ronnie asked.

"Yep, so I'm starting to make my special mashed potatoes that me and Craig's grandma taught me how to make. You need to peel the potatoes then wash them, chop them up and soak them in cold water in the fridge in a covered pot for at least twenty four hours." She explained. We also noticed that she had several loaves of different kinds of bread and a ton of pies spread out on hot plates across the kitchen.

"Jesus Evelynne who are you cooking for?"

"My family of course they are coming at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. You two are part of the family this year so get used to being very... welcomed. Craig is gonna be here just to give you a fair warning, but you guys are in my protective custody, so you basically can't leave by the way, I know you miss you're families but you guys can call them all you like, its not like prison here." She siad looking up at us. "Oh and Max I called my doctor to come over and look at your head he should be here soon and he will be able to tell us when you can sleep and if your head was actually injured." She explained to us again.

"Ok..." I said.

"Why don't you guys go watch tv or something to relax a bit tomorrow there's gonna be tons of people here so you guys might wanna relax today, oh and I'll bring you guys dinner when I'm done here so, in an hour or so ok?"

"Yeah, sure." Ronnie said before leading me into the den where we laid down on the couch together and I laid my head on Ronnie's chest, listening to his rythmic breathing.

"Maxie you gotta stay awake baby." Ronnie said as he noticed I was falling asleep.

"I know." I yawned, then Evelynne walked in with a totally straight as a ruler looking doctor following here.

"Maxie sit up hun." he said helping me into a sitting postion and the doctor walked over to me.

"You are the one who hit his head?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah."

"Do you feel any pain, it hurt for a while but I took some Advil and it went away and that was about six hours ago and the pain hasn't come back."

"Any problems in your vision?"

"Nope."

"Any problems speaking or any other motor skill?"

"Nope I feel pretty ok actually. I don't think I fell that hard actually I mean, I'm not super tall and I'm pretty light and I only hit the corner of the rock."

"Can you point to where you hit your head?"

I pointed to the spot and the doctor pushed my hair back and took a look at it.

"Hmm, very little bruising, that's a good sign." He said. He did all these other tests with flashlights and he hit my knees to test my reflexes, he decided that I was going to be ok but I should wait at least another couple hours before sleeping just to be sure.

When the doctor left Evelynne said she had to go back to cooking so Ronnie grabbed my hand and helped me up from the couch and led me back up into his room. He took me into the back of the walk in closet where there was an elaborate bathroom with a hot tub! A freaking hot tub! All to his self! He walked over to it and kind of... squatted? I guess that's what you would call it and turned it on to fill it before coming over to me. He pulled my shirt over my head and ran his thin fingers lightly over my chest. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled at the sleeves making it fall to the floor. He took my pants off so painfully slowly that I was about to beg him to hurry up. When it was my turn I basically ripped the last two articles of clothing he was wearing off and crashed my lips to his.

"Baby you're so beautiful." He whispered against my lips. He led me into the hot tub and sat down with me. He pushed a button and bubbled started to form, it was white everywhere, I couldn't see the bottom of the hot tub anymore. Then I realized why he did it, Evelynne walked in the door with a tray and one of those things that waiters use when they have like ten plates on one tray. She set down the tray on the table and walked away, shutting the door behind her. I leaned over to Max and pulled him onto my lap and attacked his neck with my lips. He leaned back to give me better access and ended up letting out a huge moan when I was on his pulse. I kept going on this spot harder and harder until I drew blood.

"Ronnie baby, softer." He said after wimpering in pain.

"Sorry baby, you're just so sexy I can't control myself sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, this story goes by the actual day it is on the calender on my computer, so, if its the day before thanksgiving on the calender its the day before thanksgiving in the story, im not saying im going to update everyday, and dont expect that because as soon as school gets tough again, updates will get slower, but its my way of avoiding major time elapses.