Boys and Bestfriends, things don't even out...

Bruises

I caught my breath and walked inside. I smelled dinner, meat loaf. Disgusting, I thought to myself. I wonder if they're doing this on purpose just to piss me off.. Hm.

"Isabella, get in here now!" My mom called me into the kitchen to
eat. Yup, she wasn't over last night. I'm pretty sure she's still going off about last night, and is worse then this morning.. GREAT! I thought to myself. Then I saw the hurt in his eyes, and a red mark on his arm.

I looked at Ted's face after he pulled down his sleeves, he looked up at me frowned and his eyes got watery. She hit him, or maybe he did. Either way it pissed me off more then her acting more and more like Mike.

"I'm here, you can shut up and stop screaming now. I happen to have a headache." I told her in a low tone, practically growling at her.

"NO. WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO SHUT UP?" She screamed at me some more.

"Oh you might want to.. You.. You..." I couldn't think of what to say, and while I thought she interrupted me.

"Me? Me? Me?? What?" She asked eagerly and pissed.

"I'm not even going to say it. Not now, not in front of your eight year old son." I said and looked at Ted's arms, I was still in shock that she had done that to him. And at that moment as sharp pain shot across my cheek. She had slapped me, right across the face.

"What. Is. Your. Problem?!" I asked her while holding my cheek in disbelief.

"You do not talk to your mother like that young lady!" She screamed at me.

"Like what? Like you need to be taught a lesson? Because you do! Big time mother." As soon as I finished my sentence she slapped me again, in the same spot. It hurt more then last time, and I could feel my face getting hot. So while she just kept getting me pissed by standing there glaring at me like I don't belong on this earth. I just stood there waiting for the right time to make my next move.

"Are you going to say something?" She asked me in a curious tone.
And when she finished her sentence I made my move. I slapped her as hard as I could right across her face and asked, "Do you like to be slapped?" She held her face in shock and just stared at me.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOUNG LADY?!!" Mike asked.

"What is your problem, Mike?!" I asked him back in an angry tone.

"GET TO YOUR ROOM, NOW YOUNG LADY!!!" Both him and my mother said. And I walked up to my room. But before I did I turned looked at Ted and saw him crying. I went over to him, picked him up and brought him with me.

"What do you think you're doing with him?" My mom asked.

"I'm bringing up to my room. With me, before you decide to BEAT HIM AGAIN!" I said, screaming the last part. She just stared after me as I walked up the stairs into my room with him.

"Are you alright, Bud?" I asked him. He wouldn't answer. He just stared sobbing, horribly. I just held him in a corner of my room, crying myself to sleep. After I locked my door of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, chapter eight is kinda weird, but it explains a lot.. Tell me whatcha think!!! Thanks!

READ.RATE.SUBSCIRBE.COMMENT.

<3Sam