Half of My Heart

Say What you Need To Say

Quietly, I sat on the leather seats in the waiting room. Nervously I tapped on the my leg, I just wanted to erase everything. "Are you okay?" Jack asked as he looked over at me, all I did was nod my head. I didn't want to see my best friends go. Once they get this record they'll be gone.. For forever. "Yeah.." I lied. It was going to be so hard to see them go.

Jack just smiled at me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Everytime he did that, the same smile would male it's away upon my face. Even though I knew the worse would be coming. I don't think I coils go a day without them. I knew I was being selfish though. I needed to let them go, have there own space. While I started my senior year of high school.

"God! This Is so nerve wrecking." Rian said nearly falling out of his seat. I couldn't agree with him any less. I smiled as I looked over at Alex, but all I received was a glare. I didn't understand what was happening between is. Be changed so much, from a few weeks ago. I missed my best friend.

I just ignored him and rested my head on Jack's comfy shoulder. "I'm going to moss you so much." I whispered to Jack. "Your coming with." He said as be kissed my head, causing me to blush once again. How could I possibly go with him. I still have school, does he not understand that? I can't just leave my senior year. Though I'd love to.

"What are you talking about?" I asked dumbfounded.

I slowly lifted my head from Jack's shoulder, as everyones eyes were on me. "We thought you wanted to come with?" Zack asked confused. "I'd love to, but I still have school . I can't just ditch Senior year." I pointed out.

Jack's face went from a happy five year old boy, to a sad lid who didn't get what they wanted. I hated it when he acted this way. The depressed look that shown across his face, just made me feel like a terrible person. I wanted to say yes I can come, bit it wasn't possible.

Everyone looked up as a an older lady around her mid forties came out of the office. She held a clipboard filled with paperwork, and handed it over to Alex. "Please fill this out, and go to Mr. Owens room." With that he walked back in the office.

"I thought when hit in a band you don't get paperwork." Alex laughed as he read allowed some of the questions about there band. "What music influenced you, what type of music do you play, and other obvious questions.

"Whatever, let's just get in there!" Jack shouted as he got up, and grabbed my hand. I smiled lightly, but sighed once Alex went by the middle of us. What was going on with him. Slowly he was pissing me off, which I hated to say. Alex was my best friend. We never fought with each other.

All of us walked in there, being welcomed with an younger man. He seemed to be in his mid thirties. He had short brown messy hair, and was very thin. I just let out a tiny sigh and sat down. As much as I wanted to hear they got the record deal, I didn't. I was going to miss them so much and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Now I heard your demo for Memories That Fade Like Photographs, I'm very impressed. Especially coming from such a young group of kids. Now I feel that your music will do good out there. Yes, improvements will have to be made, but I see potential in you guys. So just sign a few papers and you'll am official signed band. An other thing you should know is that you'll be joining the Warped Tour along with recording your first full length album." He smiled as he grabbed a fee sheets of paper, and pen.

I could slowly feel my eyes start to water as they all read the papers ad signed them. God what was I doing? I couldn't let myself cry. I couldn't let them know that I didn't want them to go. I didn't want them to find out anything. Yet there I was slowly starting to cry.

I looked down at my skinny jeans, so no one would notice, and walked out. I figured I'd just wait for them out there. Maybe now it wouldn't be as hard. I looked up once I heard someone come out of the room. My face lightened up once I seen Jack. But it turned worse. My eyes just kept on watering more and more. "Jack.." I mumbled, as he ran up to me throwing both of his arms around me. "Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked as he looked at me slowly started wiping away the tears that were running down my face. "Jack.. I-I need you." I mumbled as more tears came rushing down my face. Jack looked over at me concerned. He lightly kissed my cheeks, then my lips. "it's all going to turn out. You can come tour with us." Jack said as he looked me In the eye. Was Jack forgetting that I still was in High School. I can't just leave. "Jack I'm still I'm high school." I whispered.

"Hey you guys, we were planning on partying!!" Rian shouted as he ran out of the room. His face went from happiness to concern ice he seen I was crying. "Sounds like fun we'll be back on the room a little while." Jack said, with that Rian walked back I'm the room.

I hugged on to Jack, kissing him on the cheek. "We should head back I'm. I'm just going to go fix myself up." I smiled lightly. "Are you sure?" I just nodded my head. He smiled kissing me on the lips.

I watched as Jack walled away, then felt someone tap my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked as I turned around, seeing that it was Alex. "Alex, what? Why are you asking me that?" I asked confused. Was he spying on me? Where did he even come from? "Rian told me you were crying." He said as he pulled me into a tight hug. I tried smiling, but nothing. God I was going to miss Alex.

"You know you can come to me instead of him." Alex said. I hated how he never used Jacks name around me. He always considered Jack as him.

Alex slowly lowered his head to mine kissing me on the cheek lightly. I slowly moved away afraid to where this was going. I didn't want him acting like this, especially when I needed him. Slowly Alex cupped my face on his hands. "Alex! Stop! I'm with Jack!" I yelled. Alex looked at me, envy in his brown eyes. "When are you going to realize I'm the one you need not him." Alex said back.

I looked at Alex not wanting to say what I was about to say. I had to say it though. "What happened between us a few weeks ago, when Jack and I broke up was nothing. I mean it was something, but... I'm with Jack and I love Jack." I mumbled

"Stop lying to yourself sweetheart." Alex said. I glared at him before I started walking off.

"Wait!" He shouted ax he trapped my shoulder, turning me around. Slowly he moved his forehead on mine. I tried moving, but his grip was too strong. "Alex don't." I yelled. Slowly his lips came closer and closer to mine. "Stop!" I shouted ad I used all of my strength to push him off. With that I walked off, not even listening to a word he said.

He changed so much, and if hurts me everytime to even see him. He used to be different. I missed the old him.

Finally reaching the room, I hugged onto Jack. He wax the only person I wanted to see at the moment. "Ready to go?" I simply asked. He smiled nodding his head, kissing me on the lips. Jack was the person I loved not Alex. Alex was my nest Friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, and subscribe =)
Thank you